General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

That's what I see, too. And when I factor in the only two people I am aware of, Tommy and Misty, who have put themselves at the scene and have admitted to having some knowledge of what happened to Haleigh, IMO, LE is on the right track.

I ran across this recently and thought it was interesting:

Steven Kerry Brown Says:
March 7th, 2012 at 10:08 am

He recanted the story of the 9:30 pm visit to the MH to me on the court house steps after his release from theft of a firearm charge when he pled not guilty to those charges.....Tommy had a hearing at the courthouse on 10/30/2009 where he pled not guilty.....

.....after the hearing as Tommy and I were walking down the steps of the courthouse and out into the parking lot that he told me he had lied about going to the MH at 9:30 pm the night Haleigh disappeared and allegedly Misty was not there when he knocked. He said he made that up in order to get out of jail as they were pressuring him every few hours to come up with something new. If he did, they told him they would let him out of jail with in a hour. He came up with the 9:30 MH visit story and he was out of jail pretty darn quick.....

http://handcuffedtotheocean.com/?p=1036#comment-19823

He did seem to be pretty anxious to get out of jail for some reason, didn't he?

lindsy-1-1.png

I'm not aware of a single ounce of evidence that Tommy Croslin was at the trailer that didn't come from one of two documented liars and drug addicts trying, in their own convoluted drug addled way, to better their chances of getting out of jail. Remember, Tommy Croslin has never told anyone that HE harmed a hair on the head of Haleigh Cummings. His Shell Harbor tale said it was that mean old Cousin Joe.

Remember Cousin Joe? Since facts regarding Joe Overstreet are in short supply, let me point out 3 documented facts stated by LE that have, to date, stood the test of time over the past 3 years:

(1) Joe Overstreet is not a suspect.

(2) Joe Overstreet is not a person of interest.

(3) Joe Overstreet has been ruled out.

A man who visited Haleigh Cummings' family in Satsuma and returned to Tennessee the day she disappeared is not a suspect, police said Saturday as the frustrating search for the missing 5-year-old continued.

Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told reporters during an afternoon briefing that the man, a cousin of Haleigh's father's girlfriend, was interviewed after detectives learned of him early in the investigation and was subsequently ruled out.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...cousin_not_a_suspect_in_haleigh_cummings_case

A cousin of Croslin who lives in Tennessee but had recently visited the area is not a suspect or “person of interest” in the case.

“We got a lead about him early on and interviewed him. He is not a suspect,” Schauland said.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...ssee-not-a-suspect-in-Haleigh-s-disappearance

Thank you dodie, when I read about Tommy's love for his family I was going to post something very similar to your above post.

Tommy could have had a good life, a wife who loved him, children, but he was too much of a druggie/thief/et.al. I still can't believe Lindsay stayed with him so long. Wonder if she takes the children to see him. What a thrill, going to prison to visit their deadbeat, druggie, thief of a father.

Junior can have the same "thrill".

I ran across this recently and thought it was interesting:

He did seem to be pretty anxious to get out of jail for some reason, didn't he?

lindsy-1-1.png

I'm not aware of a single ounce of evidence that Tommy Croslin was at the trailer that didn't come from one of two documented liars and drug addicts trying, in their own convoluted drug addled way, to better their chances of getting out of jail.

Misty said it best when she told someone on a jailhouse tape that if LE wants her to tell 'em something, she would. Did any of you hear the word "truth" in that statement?

How many stories has Tommy told so far? We don't have evidence about anyone being there, LE has not shown the public their evidence in this case

sorry, I don't know much about TC, but his brother Tommy doesn't come across as a loving family man, at all. I'm not going to list a bunch of examples, because we all know them by heart, but IMO, if he loved his kids, he would have been home babysitting and cooking, (like he and LC claimed he was), instead of running all over the country side, doing only God knows what. When he stops lying, (for his sake), and starts telling the truth, (for his kid's sake), then I might believe he loves somebody besides himself. And this goes for the rest of them too. MOO.

At least his children are all alive.

While I don't think Joe did whatever was done, he may well know something, Sherriff Hardy sounded unhappy about him "lawyering up" iirc.

Lately, I've been questioning if the finger pointing to the cousin, JO, wasn't misleading as far as cousins go... how about a cousin to the Cummings/Sykes/Neves family and not that of the Croslins at all?

I am pretty sure in the beginning, it was said a cousin was at Rons, and everyone just assumed it was Joe, but I think it was Hope, who was also targeted in the drug sting. Ron did this, and it would be LOGICAL to assume someone who really loves him would cover for him, Hope is not just a victim of circumstance like Donna.

jmo

I am pretty sure in the beginning, it was said a cousin was at Rons, and everyone just assumed it was Joe, but I think it was Hope, who was also targeted in the drug sting. Ron did this, and it would be LOGICAL to assume someone who really loves him would cover for him, Hope is not just a victim of circumstance like Donna.

jmo

Been thinking about this one too. I remember a NG show with RC and TN. Now part of this is fuzzy so bear with me. I believe that NG asked who was at the MH that night. TN mentioned a cousin (no name, but she was good at that) and RC said the cousin wasn't there. My first reaction was neither of them were there so how would they know.

I wonder what the relationship between Hope and TN was. Could it have been just an accidental slip that she even mentioned a cousin? If it had been Joe, why would RC be so alert to remove him from the scene, but with Hope, yep, I can see it.

Been thinking about this one too. I remember a NG show with RC and TN. Now part of this is fuzzy so bear with me. I believe that NG asked who was at the MH that night. TN mentioned a cousin (no name, but she was good at that) and RC said the cousin wasn't there. My first reaction was neither of them were there so how would they know.

I wonder what the relationship between Hope and TN was. Could it have been just an accidental slip that she even mentioned a cousin? If it had been Joe, why would RC be so alert to remove him from the scene, but with Hope, yep, I can see it.

Yes, Teresa said a cousin was there, and Ron said no, so there ya go, and lets remember when Hope was gushing to Katrina about Ron, she said he offered to "take her time" like that was even possible legally, but that just goes to show you how "charming" Ron was toward her, she also lived pretty close to Green Ln, and she was the first one to get locked up, but they aren't going to crack her, none of them want Ronald to get the DP, and this is a DP case, and Ron knows that, I am sure when the incident occurred he probably cried and tugged at all their heart strings, there really was not any other "boys" in the family, his cousin really loves him. Like I said, we have to look at the actions cops have actually made even if they cant really say anything right now. She is not a victim of circumstance here, no way.

jmo

GRACE: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

NEVES: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin went in there.

NEVES: She brought some clean clothes over.

GRACE: OK.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

I rest my case!

Lately, I've been questioning if the finger pointing to the cousin, JO, wasn't misleading as far as cousins go... how about a cousin to the Cummings/Sykes/Neves family and not that of the Croslins at all?

Hi Ger, I don't think so. JMO, but I don't think so.

We have yet another Nancy Grace transcript error, much like the error where it said Teresa said she picked HaLeigh up. Nancy needs some work on the transcribers imo! we discussed it here again 2 years ago

Nancy Grace March 16,2009
Nancy 3/16/09 Part 5 of 8 (HC) - YouTube

Nancy: Teresa are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening, not when they go to bed, bit earlier that evening

Teresa: There was a repairman there, my mother, my mother was actually over,

Nancy: I can’t hear you, the repairman was there, and the cousin was there

Teresa: Yes ma'am

Nancy: who police have investigated,

Nancy: who else?

Teresa: my mother came by that night

Nancy: for what reason

at the 7:21 mark:

Ronald: the cousin wasn’t there

Teresa: she brought some clean clothes over
====

and as far as anyone being afraid of Joe:

Misty went to TN after Ron divorced her

Joe stayed with Timmy and Chelsea while in FL

Misty and Joe hung missing signs together

etc etc etc JMO

Well, if Ron done said the cousin wasnt there, it must be the truth!!

Well, if Ron done said the cousin wasnt there, it must be the truth!!

Thats funny.. Personally I'm wondering how he or Teresa Neves knew for certain who was or who wasn't there since Ron C claims he was at work trying to make an honest living so he could take care of his children that he had custody of and Teresa has never stated she was there....IMHO.. Since both have distanced themselves from being there, IMHO they are not reliable or credible witnesses as to who was or who wasn't there...Unless they have both lied and they were both there.JMHO

Thats funny.. Personally I'm wondering how he or Teresa Neves knew for certain who was or who wasn't there since Ron C claims he was at work trying to make an honest living so he could take care of his children that he had custody of and Teresa has never stated she was there....IMHO.. Since both have distanced themselves from being there, IMHO they are not reliable or credible witnesses as to who was or who wasn't there...Unless they have both lied and they were both there.JMHO

Nothing suspcious here huh?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: When leaving Putnam County Misty Cummings says she and her husband could not bring their cell phones with them.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Who told you that?

M. CUMMINGS: Tim Miller.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: And did you ask why?

M. CUMMINGS: No.

MILLER: No. That`s false. Ronald was afraid to talk on the cell phone because he -- Ronald said that -- his phone was tapped, Misty`s phone was tapped, everybody`s phone was probably tapped.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/01/ng.01.html

Hey, does anyone remember where Misty took the poly, Tim Miller says at the family home, did he mean Annettes, but for some reason, I think it was at Katrinas, does anyone know about that?

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Without question, Nancy. They wanted the polygraph. And for anybody to suggest that he coerced them or tricked them, the voice stress and hypnosis were done in Satsuma at Ron`s family`s home. So they wanted it voluntarily done elsewhere for further test.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/01/ng.01.html

GRACE: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

NEVES: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin went in there.

NEVES: She brought some clean clothes over.

GRACE: OK.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

I rest my case!

WOW!!! GOOD FIND! I always had thought he said that no cousin was there.

That was my reaction too but that fit most of what those two said which puts me back to another question. When was the last time TN actually saw her little granddaughter? Why is that a big secret?

Why did she send her mother over to check on the children and how did that turn into taking clothes?

Where was TN?

DESPICABLE-

JAN: My comment is, I guess, that I feel Ronald is very vague in his answers as why he`s filing for divorce, and my question is why doesn`t he just step up to the plate and say that he feels her story is not true? Everybody else sees it. Why doesn`t he?

GRACE: Ronald Cummings, you want to take a shot at that one?

R. CUMMINGS: No, ma`am. Brian can take care of that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/06/ng.01.html

WOW!!! GOOD FIND! I always had thought he said that no cousin was there.
''

My understanding is... He does say.. the cousin wasn't there.. JMHO..
But again, how would he know IF he was at work like he claims he was? Same applies to his mother..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769