General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there have been many discussions about Tommy being named a suspect. The State's Attorney said he was a suspect. I'm not sure why he would say it-maybe he believes he is/was maybe he just assumed he is/was. The fact is Putnam County Sheriff's Office hasn't officially named him as a suspect.
BTW, this wasn't a rant...I'm just stating what is known as fact.

I agree. The only reason that prosecutor said that was to inflame the judge and get a stiffer sentence for Tommy. I don't think Tommy did anything at all with Haleigh. Never have. Tommy IMO was victimized by Ron and his lot as much as anyone except for Haleigh who in my opinion, he killed and disposed of.

We know at least some of Tommy's activities the day and evening before she was reported 'missing'. Wish I could say the same for the paternal side of Haleigh's family. Where was TN and AS? His father and aunts, cousins, etc?
This is the conversation I would like to have. Anyone know where all Haleigh's family was in the days and hours before her demise?

I agree. The only reason that prosecutor said that was to inflame the judge and get a stiffer sentence for Tommy. I don't think Tommy did anything at all with Haleigh. Never have. Tommy IMO was victimized by Ron and his lot as much as anyone except for Haleigh who in my opinion, he killed and disposed of.

We know at least some of Tommy's activities the day and evening before she was reported 'missing'. Wish I could say the same for the paternal side of Haleigh's family. Where was TN and AS? His father and aunts, cousins, etc?
This is the conversation I would like to have. Anyone know where all Haleigh's family was in the days and hours before her demise?
If the only reason the prosecution called Tommy a suspect, was to inflame the judge, well, Tommy's had plenty of time to file a complaint, sue, demand a correction, appeal for a new trial, or whatever it is people do in these situations. Now, this is a guy who filed a complaint because of bad plumbing, so I wonder why he hasn't at least tried to clear his name? If I was in his shoes, I'd be demanding a new trial, based on 'inflaming' the judge. I'd be saying, 'ok, I'm a suspect? Then put up or shut up'. But, the same man, who whined about his stinking cell, and then petulantly said he was done talking, has done nothing, to take that suspect label off his back. I guess being called a suspect in a child's murder, and getting hosed with those 15 yrs, isn't as annoying as bad plumbing? If this is the case, Tommy needs to get his priorities straight. IMO, he accepted the suspect label and those 15 years, because the last thing he wants to do, is defend himself against the accusation. All MOO.

If the only reason the prosecution called Tommy a suspect, was to inflame the judge, well, Tommy's had plenty of time to file a complaint, sue, demand a correction, appeal for a new trial, or whatever it is people do in these situations. Now, this is a guy who filed a complaint because of bad plumbing, so I wonder why he hasn't at least tried to clear his name? If I was in his shoes, I'd be demanding a new trial, based on 'inflaming' the judge. I'd be saying, 'ok, I'm a suspect? Then put up or shut up'. But, the same man, who whined about his stinking cell, and then petulantly said he was done talking, has done nothing, to take that suspect label off his back. I guess being called a suspect in a child's murder, and getting hosed with those 15 yrs, isn't as annoying as bad plumbing? If this is the case, Tommy needs to get his priorities straight. IMO, he accepted the suspect label and those 15 years, because the last thing he wants to do, is defend himself against the accusation. All MOO.

He filed a complaint with whom? The county? An attorney filed it for him or he did it himself? I would be inclined to agree with much of what you say except I just don't think Tommy has any support that would provide him with an attorney (that I am aware of) and he doesn't seem like a man who can pen a petetion. Just saying.

As far as him being guilty of anything related to the death of Haleigh. They had him cold with all the talking he was doing if they wanted to prosecute him. He would have said anything to get out of jail. I just think he was played and is paying for it dearly. I don't think he is a good guy. I think he is a small time dopehead who was unfortunate enough to be in this family.

He walked right up to the edge of admitting guilt. He flat out said Joe did bad things to Haleigh. He admitted he was along for the disposal. There is no way I can believe that LE believed a syllable of that and he hasn't been charged with something related to Haleigh more than drugs. LE would have gotten him and Joe if they believed him. Instead, they went the other way as far as I can see.

I have wondered if the only question asked Tommy in his LDT was if his story was true about Joe and his helping dispose of her. I think that might have been the case. He lied. Throw the book at a liar and let him sweat it out.

LE would have been obligated truth or lie to search that river after the story was out there. Wonder if his attorney and the former FBI/investigator told LE about his failure on the LDT before they searched the river.

Conversely, as to him telling LE 'to shut up or put up", I make that same observation about Ronald Cumming and his time card. I ask the same thing about why none of that family took a LDT when offered. Tommy volunteered! Misty volunteered til Ron took her away from LE.

I think LE knows what happened. I think their mistake was thinking that the family or Ron trusted the Croslin's with the truth. I maybe wrong. I just hope to find out someday.

I don't know what happened to Haleigh and I don't pretend to know what happened to her .... but I will say that I think everyone who the Putnam County Sheriff's Office knows OR THINK THEY KNOW who did what and when and all of that kind of stuff is in jail now............. I just don't think they had the proof they needed to do anything about it!!

I think that is why all of those involved or possibly involved in Haleigh's disappearance is in jail for 15-25 years, they got them for what they could, and gave up on the rest ????

~JMO~

He filed a complaint with whom? The county? An attorney filed it for him or he did it himself? I would be inclined to agree with much of what you say except I just don't think Tommy has any support that would provide him with an attorney (that I am aware of) and he doesn't seem like a man who can pen a petetion. Just saying.

As far as him being guilty of anything related to the death of Haleigh. They had him cold with all the talking he was doing if they wanted to prosecute him. He would have said anything to get out of jail. I just think he was played and is paying for it dearly. I don't think he is a good guy. I think he is a small time dopehead who was unfortunate enough to be in this family.

He walked right up to the edge of admitting guilt. He flat out said Joe did bad things to Haleigh. He admitted he was along for the disposal. There is no way I can believe that LE believed a syllable of that and he hasn't been charged with something related to Haleigh more than drugs. LE would have gotten him and Joe if they believed him. Instead, they went the other way as far as I can see.

I have wondered if the only question asked Tommy in his LDT was if his story was true about Joe and his helping dispose of her. I think that might have been the case. He lied. Throw the book at a liar and let him sweat it out.

LE would have been obligated truth or lie to search that river after the story was out there. Wonder if his attorney and the former FBI/investigator told LE about his failure on the LDT before they searched the river.

Conversely, as to him telling LE 'to shut up or put up", I make that same observation about Ronald Cumming and his time card. I ask the same thing about why none of that family took a LDT when offered. Tommy volunteered! Misty volunteered til Ron took her away from LE.

I think LE knows what happened. I think their mistake was thinking that the family or Ron trusted the Croslin's with the truth. I maybe wrong. I just hope to find out someday.

According to this, they did not:

CASAREZ: To Art Harris, investigative reporter.

You know, it was last April. And we were saying, "Hallelujah," because they`re going to solve this case.

And it all started after Tommy and Misty and Ronald were arrested for drug deals, prescription drug charges. They were incarcerated. Tommy took a polygraph, so his attorney says, and several days later he takes authorities out to the boat ramp.

HARRIS: That`s right, Jean. The polygraph given by a retired FBI agent in Jacksonville, that I reported on ArtHarris.com.

He flunked miserably. And they did not reveal that.

But he goes out to the river and takes law enforcement, shows him where he says he went down to the river with cousin Joe Overstreet (ph) of Tennessee. No proof Joe did anything.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/01/ng.01.html

According to this, they did not:

If I recall correctly, the LDT was only one question. Doncha wonder what that was. I think the investigator was after the reward money. If Tommy had passed that test. He would have collected. I think the question was "Is the Joe story true?" JMO

If they didn't tell before the search, when and why did they ever? Think it might have been when he asked for the reward money?

I dunno all the answers, I wish I did. I wish someone did. I just think that a father who refuses to cooperate with the investigation to find his missing child has pretty much admitted involvement. JMO

As to the others, Tommy, Misty, Hope, AS, TN, etal. They either know or they don't. I just feel that nobody hurt Haleigh but her dad. Anyone else would have been in a world of trouble. Unless someone else did it and Ron is afraid too, then I am stuck on him being the guilty party.

Wonder what that one question was? LOL

This actually makes perfect sense to me if LE was going after Misty and all the rest of them were collateral damage. Their main focus is finding Haleigh, and Misty is the key...

All the rest of them were not collateral damage though. In the tape of the last drug deal Ron was the specific target. The drug agent told Misty to tell Ron to get in the car to do the deal. If they just wanted Misty there was no reason to do that.

In all drug bust there is the possibility to use a person who gets busted as an informant to go up the chain and not charge the informant with the deal. If they did not really want to bust Ron or Tommy or Hope they could have done that but they did not. They targeted each one of them.

Now for the mystic statement "Misty is the key" made by LE. What does that mean?

1. Misty is the number one suspect? Why not just call her a suspect?

2. Misty is the one that can unlock the case? Imagine the truth in a vault and Misty knows something that can open that lock to the vault and the truth come out.

3. Misty is the Key because whoever did something to Haleigh did it because of Misty. Misty is why the crime was committed.

Why did LE say Misty was the Key and never said what or who the lock was?

All the rest of them were not collateral damage though. In the tape of the last drug deal Ron was the specific target. The drug agent told Misty to tell Ron to get in the car to do the deal. If they just wanted Misty there was no reason to do that.

In all drug bust there is the possibility to use a person who gets busted as an informant to go up the chain and not charge the informant with the deal. If they did not really want to bust Ron or Tommy or Hope they could have done that but they did not. They targeted each one of them.

Now for the mystic statement "Misty is the key" made by LE. What does that mean?

2. Misty is the one that can unlock the case? Imagine the truth in a vault and Misty knows something that can open that lock to the vault and the truth come out.

3. Misty is the Key because whoever did something to Haleigh did it because of Misty. Misty is why the crime was committed.

I certainly hope these individuals are in prison for a reason beyond selling a few hundred dollars worth of pills. At $20,000 per year for each of them, the total taxpayer cost for the collective duration of their sentences will be over $17,000,000.

That's an interesting analysis for the possible meanings of Misty being the key.

If I recall correctly, the LDT was only one question. Doncha wonder what that was. I think the investigator was after the reward money. If Tommy had passed that test. He would have collected. I think the question was "Is the Joe story true?" JMO

If they didn't tell before the search, when and why did they ever? Think it might have been when he asked for the reward money?

I dunno all the answers, I wish I did. I wish someone did. I just think that a father who refuses to cooperate with the investigation to find his missing child has pretty much admitted involvement. JMO

As to the others, Tommy, Misty, Hope, AS, TN, etal. They either know or they don't. I just feel that nobody hurt Haleigh but her dad. Anyone else would have been in a world of trouble. Unless someone else did it and Ron is afraid too, then I am stuck on him being the guilty party.

Wonder what that one question was? LOL

Right now, I'm wondering WHY they would strap him up to take a LDT and ONLY ask him one question...JMHO.

IMHO.. I suspected Misty was being set up early on..There is ONLY one video where Ron C seems to be defending her and that is the one that took place right after Misty came back on the scene after being invisible for a few days...IIRC.. It is the video where he was so arrogant and cocky with the reporters..
Also, GGMS never provided an alibi for Misty when she stated she went by the MH that night to deliver clean laundry and Misty was there.It was apparent to me her main objective was to claim she saw Haleigh in order to provide an alibi for Ronald Cummings..
As I see it Misty just wasn't smart enough to figure out what they were doing...JMHO

Lanie, if I'm reading this correctly my admiration for you has grown tremendously.

I only have one son and three beautiful granddaughters, but if I ever lost one of them....oh my friend....I'm very certain that I would no longer possess the fortitude to fight for the missing and abused of others as you do so diligently.

Thank You

Thank you for your kind words, Papa, but you're giving me credit I don't deserve.

People like John Walsh and Marc Klass, they're the ones to be admired for all they've done. Most of us are like me, just doing the best we can.

My reasons for being here aren't any more noble than anyone else's, but thank you all the same.

Well, hopefully time will bring a conclusion and expose who did what. I have never heard anything bad about Tommy until Misty hooked up with Ron and the whole family crumbled. I HIGHLY doubt he killed anyone and think he gets a bad shake because hes ugly, just as I suspect if Ron looked like Mark Lunsford, he may not have all the undying support. jmo

BBM

I can only speak for myself, but let me assure you I am nowhere near this shallow. I promise you that not only are my judgements formed by what evidence is out there on this case, but I am also working diligently to make my theory fit the evidence, and not the other way around. Therefore, my opinions on what I think happened are pretty much biased free.

BTW, I don't understand the comment about Ron. Are you saying you find him attractive?

IMO, Tommy will be charged before being released from prison. ... and he is the named suspect.

I agree. IMO, if Tommy wasn't a suspect and the State Attorney spoke in error, LE would have demanded a retraction. If this weren't true, it could negatively impact their case against someone else down the road.

I believe there have been many discussions about Tommy being named a suspect. The State's Attorney said he was a suspect. I'm not sure why he would say it-maybe he believes he is/was maybe he just assumed he is/was. The fact is Putnam County Sheriff's Office hasn't officially named him as a suspect.
BTW, this wasn't a rant...I'm just stating what is known as fact.

BBM
I'm going with maybe it's true.

Other reasons could be the State's Attorney has the inside track with LE, which we do not, and he doesn't agree with your views of Tommy.

I agree. IMO, if Tommy wasn't a suspect and the State Attorney spoke in error, LE would have demanded a retraction. If this weren't true, it could negatively impact their case against someone else down the road.

I have never heard of LE demanding a State's Attorney retract anything. He speaks for the State and nobody else. Only the judge could hold him accountable for those words by making him explain them or give evidence to it and the judge failed to do that.

Seriously, and using the LOGIC word again..... IF you are targeted in a drug sting and they throw you down to the ground and cuff you and one of the first words they say is HALEIGH, you are involved, I feel like Jeff Foxworthy with that one.

I have never heard of LE demanding a State's Attorney retract anything. He speaks for the State and nobody else. Only the judge could hold him accountable for those words by making him explain them or give evidence to it and the judge failed to do that.

From what I've read, certain criteria has to be followed before any person is officially a suspect. And the bottom line since that happened LE has stated there are no POI or suspect.

I agree. Collateral damage implies innocent victims, and was a poor choice of words on my part.

Misty being the target is no reason to let others go if they are dealing drugs, too. Even Donna, whom I don't believe for a second had anything to do with Haleigh, might be able to go over all her interactions with Misty and end up revealing something to LE helpful to Haleigh's case. As far as Ron, having him get in the car gave them five charges instead of four to bargain with. The state used two, and still have three left. I consider that well played. I think it's highly likely Ron was giving information about Haleigh in order to get the charges dropped, but for me, anyway, the fact two charges were dropped and Ron was not required to plead to anything regarding Haleigh is a sign whatever information he had to give was not incriminating to him.

LE saying Misty is the key, along with a lot of other things LE has said about Misty, leads me to believe LE thinks Misty knows some crucial information to this case that she isn't sharing, whether that information incriminates her or not, and IMO would be a perfectly good reason for LE to target her.

To use Caylee's case as an example, at first LE didn't have a body, but they had a missing child, they had the smell of decomp in the trunk, they had a hair showing decomp, they had a mother whose child had been missing for a month and who didn't report it, and then they had irrefutable proof everything that mother said about what happened to Caylee after July 15th was a lie.

What do they have in this case? LE said they found no evidence of foul play at the MH. They also said what they found at the MH doesn't match what they were told happened that night, but they never said what it was, so it could just be things don't quite add up vs. definitive proof a specific thing happened or didn't happen. IMO, they may think it all they want, but they have nothing substantial to prove Haleigh is dead, like remains or bloodstains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal