George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not against the law to follow someone. MOO.

Not being snarky but help me understand.

You have not invented information. Age is relative -- all you have to do is Google pictures of TM to form an opinion if he was a child, an adolescent or a human able to kick a smaller someone's @$$.

I have been an adult since I was 15 regardless of age!

LOL - abrasions to the hand from the State, really?! :floorlaugh:

How can we say TM wasn't able to think like an adult would, when we send our sons and daughters that are only a few months older off to war to defend our country?

I met my future husband at 15. We got married when I was 18. We had our first daughter when I was barely 19. I don't think any differently at age 65, than I did at age 15.

I think RJ had talked to TM on the telephone quite enough to identify his voice. It is not credible that she could not. IMO

She was on the phone on the bluetooth while doing her hair. We have mothers who both claim the voices yelling is their son.

Last night and VBS two boys were yelling MOM!!!

4 mothers said.. WHAT?!!

It is not as easy as you think especially if you are assuming it is someone that you know.

Wait he has security video but does not need to show it to Jurors?? Is that right?

No, there is no security video. GZ was told that the incident was video taped as a police ploy to get him to talk. IMO, if I remember Serino's testimony correctly.

Bringing out all George's LIES is so important because He is the only true eyewitness to what happened IMO... His inconsistencies and lack of any kind of remorse is gonna have a BIG impact on the jury IMO

LOL - I guess you didn't hear Mr. West during his objection this morning. Just wait until the defense starts if you want yelling and drama!
IMO

Oh, I heard Mr. West this morning (not live but later) and I've heard him go on and on through-out this whole trial. :facepalm: I have as much disdain for him raising his voice as I do any other lawyer. I just don't think it's necessary to be so dramatic, the truth doesn't need it. If someone wants to get my attention, yelling and dramatics doesn't work. JMO.

Yes and if I was home I would go in and lock the door and call police. I would not stay out and follow him back..

But Rj says that TM was not afraid.. She told him to run and he did not. he said.. no.
Trayvon DID run! Even GZ said Trayvon ran! It's on the dispatch call. :twocents:

"you're gonna die tonight MF'er" what every 17 year old would say... Too many Die hard movies if u ask me...

Yeah, and don't forget GZ saying TM said "you got me" after he'd been shot...
Now how likely is that...

IMO

No, there is no security video. GZ was told that the incident was video taped as a police ploy to get him to talk. IMO, if I remember Serino's testimony correctly.

No. PROSECUTOR just said there is a survelliance video in which you can see a car by the mailbox..

Different from when the det tells him there is a video.

He just said there is a video but I am not going to show it to you.

I agree. He was a young man. imo

I have a 16 year old and she's no kid. In fact, I make a point to her when she is "bratting" out that she is NOT a child and considering she wants to be out after dark, have her own phone, her own computer accounts, drive, etc and all the other things young adults (which is what I call her) want, then by crikey, she is not a kid! (IMO)

This has been an interesting and sad case. In my opinion, it says a great deal about where we are as a nation, and not all of it good. Ultimately it comes down to this:

This is what we KNOW...

An armed adult profiled and repeatedly followed an unarmed black teenager. This teen repeatedly attempted to get away from him -- first by walking, then running. Ultimately, the adult was able to catch the teen, a conflict occured, and the teen was gunned down. These are the basic facts agreed to by everyone involved.

For everything else there are questions, and most of the "answers" have come from the statements offered by the adult who has the most to gain by lying. Many of these statements are conflicting or (IMO) downright ludicrous.

BUT...

The prosecution has to convince all six jurors that GZ is guilty. He needs all six, and given the political and cultural overtones of this case that was always an outlandishly long shot. Which is why I get the feeling the prosecution didn't really bother.

Final thought: Had it been ME out there that night instead of Trayvon I would have made it home just fine. I would have been home for dinner. I would have made it home because Zimmerman wouldn't have marked me as a target.

In my opinion only.

It's not against the law to follow someone. MOO.

That's true, but IMO there is a big difference between somneone who just happens to be walking behind you and someone who has slowed his car to drive at your walking pace, then gotten out of his car to walk behind you.

The second scenario would scare the dickens out of me.

I've posted about my thoughts on Zimmerman's injuries and said I hope the nurse on the jury saw through what the DT and Zimmerman were trying to spin.

Been told about this tweet:

Andrew Branca, LOSD ‏@LawSelfDefense 1h
#zimmermantrial Juror B29 won't make eye contact with BDLR. She's a hispanic nurse.

---
That's not a good sign!

I hope Bernie remembers to point out Travis's arms were underneath in, not pinned at the side like Zimmerman said

You keep saying that, but its not bright either. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the jury has to apply the law, not assess which actions were smart and which were foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member