George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hopeful that the jury will bring justice for Trayvon and punish Zimmerman for stalking Trayvon, provoking a fight with Trayvon, and then fatally shooting Trayvon when Zimmerman started losing the fight. In my opinion, that is exactly what happened, plain and simple.

No. PROSECUTOR just said there is a survelliance video in which you can see a car by the mailbox..

Different from when the det tells him there is a video.

He just said there is a video but I am not going to show it to you.

Amazing that the State wouldn't have entered that video into evidence, isn't it?

Trayvon DID run! Even GZ said Trayvon ran! It's on the dispatch call. :twocents:

Yes but after that, When he could no longer see GZ she says run.. and he says no I lost him.... I am at my daddys house..

Then the line goes dead and then TM gets back to where GZ was.. Fight ensues.

You keep saying that, but its not bright either. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe. But that's not a reason for Trayvon to assault GZ if that's what happened. MOO.

CII, I was also nervous when I first decided to purchase a weapon. Consistent and frequent training has made me much more confident and I highly recommend finding a reputable range and instructor for training.

I just found one recently. I would never own a gun without having training and knowing how to use it first. I am still nervous. But in the area I live there are so many home invasions. I mean, who has a right to do that to someone and instill that kind of fear?

I am hopeful that the jury will bring justice for Trayvon and punish Zimmerman for stalking Trayvon, provoking a fight with Trayvon, and then fatally shooting Trayvon when Zimmerman started losing the fight. In my opinion, that is exactly what happened, plain and simple.

Not in evidence.

I have a 16 year old and she's no kid. In fact, I make a point to her when she is "bratting" out that she is NOT a child and considering she wants to be out after dark, have her own phone, her own computer accounts, drive, etc and all the other things young adults (which is what I call her) want, then by crikey, she is not a kid! (IMO)

Wow.. I have a 15 year old and I still treat him as a kid and crikey he acts like one and is as sweet as one!! Guess it might all be in the parenting IMO. TM's parents were good upstanding citizens...I'm sure their son was a "good kid" IMO

I wonder what Angela Corey calls boys far younger than Trayvon when she tries them as adults? Seriously, I do wonder. jmo

Thank you. Florida tried Lionel Tate, a 12 year old, as an adult. He was found guilty and sentenced to life in prion

BBM

In my opinion this is not true.

It's always meant the same thing and still does. It's slang for white, nothing more.

creepy @ss cracka = creepy @*advertiser censored* white

With kids these days, you never know the real meaning. I have heard kids use the "N" word to white kids.

I wish they would stop using all this kind of language, but it seems to just get worse. Not in my house though! There would be hello to pay if I ever heard any of it.

But the jury has to apply the law, not assess which actions were smart and which were foolish.

However they also have a charge of manslaughter and can consider his actions reckless in my opinion.

I just found one recently. I would never own a gun without having training and knowing how to use it first. I am still nervous. But in the area I live there are so many home invasions. I mean, who has a right to do that to someone and instill that kind of fear?

No one! That's exactly why I bought mine.

I don't watch crime shows on tv, but couldn't just about anyone learn "police jargon" from watching shows like CSI?

Robert Zimmerman Sr.'s face says it all. "You've got to be kidding me..."

IMO.

See, IMO the fact he says he wouldn't do anything differently is just incredulous. Really?! You are being charged with the murder of an unarmed 17 year-old, and you are good with that?!
Wow.

Yes but after that, When he could no longer see GZ she says run.. and he says no I lost him.... I am at my daddys house..

Then the line goes dead and then TM gets back to where GZ was.. Fight ensues.

He BY his daddy's house.

I agree!

:thumbup:

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

This is such a non argument.

Im sorry. If you want me to convict someone of murder I need to see murder. I just don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth