George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more defense witnesses are going to testify that the voice on the 911 tape is that of GZ?

WOW, compelling. He didn't already know it might be George - he just knew without knowing about the case.

WOW.

IMHO

George's uncle, concerning the scream on the 911 call: I heard [that scream] inside my heart, and I knew it was George, screaming for his life.

He did not know what was playing, and was turned away from the TV at the time the recording was playing on the news.

No matter what the judge says, it matters that this guy was a deputy for a long time. It speaks to his believeability, in my opinion.

It's refreshing to see someone who feels so strongly about their ethics.

:
In various forms almost all states do have SYG or Castle doctrines. In the process of obtaining your concealed, or open carry permits you are usually well informed of your rights to carry a gun and more importantly that your right to carry is not a right to use.

Meaning, only using your gun (deadly force) when faced with no other choice or die. I don't think GZ came close to proving he was in that predicament here and the Prosecution IMO can easily show this but haven't and won't. Likely to keep from saying, we didn't prosecute initially because we are racists and really had good evidence all long. Them prosecuting successfully now makes them look bad for not pursuing charges from the beginning with Serino's affidavit on feb 26th.

After today's three ring circus....I think the prosecution has no intention of seeing GZ in jail. Never did, the charges were brought IMO only to gather the AA vote that was needed the November following this incident. He will be found not guilty as long as the State only offers up witnesses favorable to the defense. It looks like they are throwing this case because they are.

GZ is guilty of:
Self appointing himself Neighborhood Police, judge and jury.
Profiling TM for walking while hooded and black
Breaking NW protocol that says don't pursue
Ignoring dispatcher requests to not follow
Confronting TM ( IMO) and as stated by POC in autopsy report
Homocide-( justifiable has yet to be proven, to me.)

TM is guilty of:
Walking to the store after dark in GZ's neighborhood in FL
fighting for his life
Losing that fight

IMO

:goodpost:

So MOM is making his plea and the judge is flipping through papers, not even looking up occasionally. She isn't even listening to him.

I suspect the judge is looking at the case law the defense is referring to in their argument. IMO

I wish the court would have each of the mothers listen to the tape with the screaming while attached to an ECG monitor. That could be very telling!

What? Every witness gets to tell what they do for a livelihood - why should they have to disregard his occupation?

All witnesses are asked basically what they are - student, homemaker, bla bla bla.

IMHO

Why? I'm really curious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GZ's haven't changed their stories, haven't been coached by devious "civil rights" personalities, haven't made a spectacle of themselves in the media, haven't made false statements about the case, they don't seem angry, but seem humble and respectful, weren't manipulated by attorneys with ulterior motives, and no evidence of them participating in witness tampering, no huge settlements/payouts benefiting from the situation. Imo

Mr. Meza seems to be an ethical man who is proud of his service to his country, and holds his oaths to be sacred.

:blushing:

I live here (across town though) and the climate is bad. Truthfully, I'm fearful for MANY should GZ be acquitted.
Oh dear. I so hope that taking our grievances to court is better than taking them to the street. :twocents:

:blushing:

I live here (across town though) and the climate is bad. Truthfully, I'm fearful for MANY should GZ be acquitted.

Now that is sad!!!!
Let's convict a man, whether he is innocent or guilty...out of fear of reprisals.
Wow.

What? Every witness gets to tell what they do for a livelihood - why should they have to disregard his occupation?

All witnesses are asked basically what they are - student, homemaker, bla bla bla.

IMHO

Will the state disrespect this witness for wanting to be in law enforcement? That seems to imply being racist/wanting to kill people according to their way of thinking. imo

Is GZ ambidextrous? He appears to be left handed when writing notes in the courtroom, but shoots right?

Per UT video.

imo

He is left handed but shoots with his right. Something about shells ejecting or I don't recall....but he shoots with his right.

Then I'm glad you are not a judge. They are to be impartial and listen to all appropriate arguments.

I find that MOM has been very respectful and careful with his arguments and deserves more than wuick dismissal with merit.

All she is doing is setting this case up for reversal. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members