George Zimmerman's injuries #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit goes to another poster that suggested the mark on Z’s head looks like he was whacked with a bag containing a large beverage can.

Maybe GZ thought he was punched but he was really hit with an object.

Thus would set things off and running with little injury to TM

Then why is that not in the EMT report? Is it the opinion of the responder after the fact when a mic and camera was in their face? And again, why in the report is there only one laceration listed on the back of Zimmerman's head instead of two?

Also, on another slightly different note, I was taking a look at the photos released and saw one that I had missed before. It shows that at some point when Zimmerman was bleeding that his head was face down so that the blood flowed under his ear, along his jaw and into his beard. I found it interesting.

People forget things. The human brain is not perfect. Little experiment, can you recount every minute of your day yesterday? Both what you were doing and specifically what you were looking at? Details slip as time moves forward. I'm not just saying this about the EMTs, but the witnesses also. There are also reasons that certain things would continue to have a lot of detail years after it happened, mostly traumatic events.

It's my estimation that this probably happened after he was cuffed and sat down in the back of the cruiser. He probably had his head down thinking "what did I just do?" or possibly even in prayer. All it really shows is that his head was down at some point in time prior to being treated at the scene.

After taking a closer look at the photos of Zimmerman I noticed something. It appears that immediately after the head injuries Zimmerman was in a face down position. The longer blood lines are not straight down the back of his head, they go under the ear on one side, along his jaw line and into his beard. On the other side, they go to his ear. The back of his head shows the straight down the back of his head blood lines are much shorter and appear to be from an upright position. I am not a professional, however after dealing with my own cuts and my childrens cuts I would have to say that the picture evidence proves that Zimmerman was not held down on the ground having his head bashed onto the sidewalk repeatedly. It appears that the shorter blood lines were when the bleeding had almost stopped.

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/255747/250/Docs-shed-light-on-Trayvon-Martin-killing

MOO

When the actual medical report is released of Zimmerman's injuries, I will be convinced otherwise a snippet from a video proves absolutely nothing. Additionally, in the video just released <modsnip> he's doing just fine in the police station, no limp, no black on the face indicating a bruise, no black eyes, and a nose that's not swollen, and a walk that doesn't support having back injuries. This guy is a piece of work and it's unbelievable to me that he walked out of that police station on the night of February 26th free as a bird.

my opinion only

I don't recall the phone having blood on it from the doc dump. Also, from the photos of the crime scene that were released there are none with blood on the phone, that I can recall. There was suspected blood on Zimmerman's flashlight, the one not on the key ring, but that was never positively identified as blood or as to whose blood it was. At least it wasn't in the doc dump reports.

SPD left it sit out in the rain. Blood's not going to stay long when it's raining. jmo

Then why is that not in the EMT report? Is it the opinion of the responder after the fact when a mic and camera was in their face? And again, why in the report is there only one laceration listed on the back of Zimmerman's head instead of two?

Also, on another slightly different note, I was taking a look at the photos released and saw one that I had missed before. It shows that at some point when Zimmerman was bleeding that his head was face down so that the blood flowed under his ear, along his jaw and into his beard. I found it interesting.

DSC_0086.jpg

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/255747/250/Docs-shed-light-on-Trayvon-Martin-killing

Since he was cleaned up at the scene, the blood under his ear in this photo taken at the SPD would be fresh blood.

That same report contains the words "likely broken"..........

If it's in the diagnosis, the doc will be able to testify with a reasonable degree of medical certainty that the nose was, in fact, broken. The State can cross him on "likely" till the cows come home. No doc is going to get on the stand and say the standards in the medical community require an x-ray to make the dx and, if they are truthful, they also would all say that they would use the word "likely" in the report w/o one. All jmo

When the actual medical report is released of Zimmerman's injuries, I will be convinced otherwise a snippet from a video proves absolutely nothing. Additionally, in the video just released from 3 days after he brutally murdered Trayvon, he's doing just fine in the police station, no limp, no black on the face indicating a bruise, no black eyes, and a nose that's not swollen, and a walk that doesn't support having back injuries. This guy is a piece of work and it's unbelievable to me that he walked out of that police station on the night of February 26th free as a bird.

my opinion only

People said the same thing about GZ's 'non injuries' when they first saw the LE video when he was taken to the station. Couldn't see no injuries, didn't look hurt, etc, etc, etc.

Turns out that wasn't the case. Amazing what a low resolution video doesn't show.

I don't see your name listed as a verified poster on the professional posters thread at the top of the forum, are you an attorney?

I'm not an attorney, but I am a great researcher and I have learned the SYG law in order to discuss it responsibly. Does one have to be an attorney to know certain aspects of the law - especially those that require little more than a search of legal case law?

That may be true, but that's not what is reported to have allegedly happened in this case. The force from the FIRST blow knocked GZ down, and Trayvon climbed on top and started slamming his head/beating him. He was able to move his head off the sidewalk before reaching for the gun. What does that say? That's not fluid. He was beaten for a full MINUTE with his head in generally the same place (the sidewalk). He supposedly had no recourse but to shoot...

Yes. The force of the blow knocks you down, but it also sends you reeling, you kinda spin and fall backwards. You don't always drop where you stood. And once I hit the floor, I started scrambling backwards to try to get away. (My attacker did what they do in the movies: lifted me up just to hit me again.) Clearly GZ was scrambling to get off the sidewalk, his scrambling and TM's punches = motion.

JMO, OMO, and MOO

I don't see your name listed as a verified poster on the professional posters thread at the top of the forum, are you an attorney?

I don't think anyone discussing the SYG here or in the SYG thread is a verified attorney. It's right there in black and white, as is the case law. All of which I and others have posted a number of times. You don't need a law degree to read, obviously.

<modsnip>

The nose diagnosis is a "closed fracture." You can read it at .29 of the video at the link.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-medical-report-sheds-light-injuries-trayvon/story?id=16353532#.T7LkGcWQnKf

I find it interesting that this report claims his nose was broken and yet the latest report from the doc dump claims "likely" broken. So which is the true report?????? What was ABC given with the understanding that their's was the original doctor's report. Can someone explain that??? I'm confused. jmo

If it's in the diagnosis, the doc will be able to testify with a reasonable degree of medical certainty that the nose was, in fact, broken. The State can cross him on "likely" till the cows come home. No doc is going to get on the stand and say the standards in the medical community require an x-ray to make the dx and, if they are truthful, they also would all say that they would use the word "likely" in the report w/o one. All jmo

And that's all well and good........but none of that changes the wording that was there, that I used. And I sure the state will hammer him on it. Who wins that battle remains to be seen.

Yes. The force of the blow knocks you down, but it also sends you reeling, you kinda spin and fall backwards. You don't always drop where you stood. And once I hit the floor, I started scrambling backwards to try to get away. (My attacker did what they do in the movies: lifted me up just to hit me again.) Clearly GZ was scrambling to get off the sidewalk, his scrambling and TM's punches = motion.

JMO, OMO, and MOO

But that was not what GZ stated. He said TM jumped him at the cross walk and knocked him down and started beating his head. If TM was on top and got away why would GZ chase him to the spot where TM was killed? jmo

Can you please link this? I do not recall reading in the EMT report that any stitches were required at all. I have this in my notes as to the narrative about Zimmerman that night:

Pt has abrasions to his forehead, and bleeding/tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding.

I see nothing from the EMT or the SFD that states that Zimmerman needed stitches.

link:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/93951121/State-v-Zimmerman-Evidence-released-by-prosecutor

My pleasure. http://www.axiomamnesia.com/Audio/T...merman-Witness-Statements-Audio-Paramedic.mp3

Horseshoe shaped injury and the phone. I've circled the corner of the phone which is rounded on the visible side. If hit just right, the cut would resemble the one on GZ. JMO

Attachment: Enlarged screenshot from this link.

Attachments

• phoneII.jpg
    phoneII.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics