Germany Germany - Dirk Schiller, 3, Harz, 10 March 1979

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-18733415

I am not sure what you mean by sponser, but my suggestion would be to contact human rights lawyers in chile, or even in germany and as for help. perhaps go to the german media. Perhaps you could as a german lawyer about EU laws and ECHR rulings to see if they could help - right to a family life for instance.
Are they any antistasi groups that could help you, what about the old records are these not open to the public now?

bbm

What does this mean? You need a sponsor? A lawyer in Chile who would be willing to help? or someone to provide funds to hire a lawyer in Chile?

Wanting2 help: I do need the money and help because of the language

Brit:how do I contact human rights lawyers in Chile? I have even no idea ,
is there any of them? I already went to the german media, police,interpol,etc....none wants to open the stasi files,and about what I did get from my son,there´s a lot of changed stuff,you can not see any names in there,I´d like to read the names of the witnesses(possible kidnappers)but it is impossible :banghead: :maddening:
What does ECHR mean?

is this my missing/abducted son Dirk?

http://youtu.be/XjH64KcOwyo

videos

I hope you are able to somehow get R's DNA. It seems like this is the only way you will truly know...

A thought just came to me when I was viewing the side by side photos of Dirk and Robert/Dirk. Is there any way to get these baby photos to Robert so that he can view them? I just think that if he saw these photos, he would instantly realize that he IS Dirk! I would think that anyone would want to know who they really are. Certainly he couldn't have been that brainwashed! While looking at that precious child, and then looking at Robert/Dirk, there just is no doubt in my mind that he is Dirk!

I wish that someone was wealthy enough to be able to hire a private investigator to go to Robert and follow him until they could get his DNA off of a cup or cigarette. Guess we will just have to keep praying!

Heidi,

I don't remember if anyone suggested this. But if Robert IS Dirk, his family may be telling him that he'll lose his inheritance and/or any current and ongoing financial support if he pursues DNA testing or communications with you. Just a thought.

I wish I had an idea for you. The DNA testing is the best way, IMO.

:hug:

to norest4thewicked and cazzie,
hello and thank you, Roberto could see the images on the net (facebook and my own homepage) and I will send him still more of when he was a baby.
Well, much money might be the reason for no doing DNA, because Honeckers have so much money and he would certainly have it.
With us, there is nothing to inherit millions.
I might have too much understanding for it , I just want to know if he is my son and is still alive.
I had a hand operation because of my fingers are always asleep.
Now the wound is not healed well and had to be re-opened.
So I do not do anything, my doctor has prescribed a plaster.
Greetings
Heidi

Are there any shows here in America that would be willing to help out in getting a DNA sample? If there is anyone on here who can help her by contacting places please do so. I know some of you already have.

leanaí;8465602 said:
Are there any shows here in America that would be willing to help out in getting a DNA sample? If there is anyone on here who can help her by contacting places please do so. I know some of you already have.

thank you! unfortunately I´m not in America, not sure they would help me to get an DNA test from a "living" person?!? I do not think so!
Very happy to hear from help!
Have a great day!
Heidi

Hope your hand is healing Dirk Schiller and in the not-too-distant future ,you get some answers about your son!
Wondering if you have any other persons in mind in case that is not the son you are looking for?

Hi Heidi,

I came here from the April Jones forum. I read your story and I am so sad for you. It seems all so complicated with lots of cover-ups. I truly hope you find your son.

There is one thing I saw that I find confusing. There is a photo of Erich Honecker with wife Margot, daughter Sonja and grandson Roberto. According to the information this photo is taken in 1977? Your son disappeared in 1979 if I remember correctly.

Here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:B...milie_Honecker_beim_Spaziergang_im_Winter.jpg

Could the date of the picture be wrong?

thank you! unfortunately I´m not in America, not sure they would help me to get an DNA test from a "living" person?!? I do not think so!
Very happy to hear from help!
Have a great day!
Heidi

I bet you a private investigator would....

I bet you a private investigator would....

I think this is an excellent thought mysterygirl :)

I had suggested to Dirk's mom she either start a fundraiser to save $ for a trip to Chile with her xhusband as he soooo resembles the man in chile. Try to meet with him to chat, take his paper cup/cigarette and get the DNA done Or yes, hire an PI to do the same... I thought if the man in Chile saw his maybe? parents in real life it just may blow his mind....enough to cave in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar
Back