Germany Germany - Dirk Schiller, 3, Harz, 10 March 1979

to norest4thewicked and cazzie,
hello and thank you, Roberto could see the images on the net (facebook and my own homepage) and I will send him still more of when he was a baby.
Well, much money might be the reason for no doing DNA, because Honeckers have so much money and he would certainly have it.
With us, there is nothing to inherit millions.
I might have too much understanding for it , I just want to know if he is my son and is still alive.
I had a hand operation because of my fingers are always asleep.
Now the wound is not healed well and had to be re-opened.
So I do not do anything, my doctor has prescribed a plaster.
Greetings
Heidi

Hope you are well, take care of you hand!
So, I gather you are still in touch with Robert via FB? Does he ignore you or communicate with you? Last I heard, he was rather miffed at us! .....

Heidi! Please take care of your hand. I believe you will get the answers. Do you already have one in your heart? I feel he is your son... I hope you find out the truth one way or another. I am all for getting a cup for DNA testing, just sayin'!

Hi Heidi,

I came here from the April Jones forum. I read your story and I am so sad for you. It seems all so complicated with lots of cover-ups. I truly hope you find your son.

There is one thing I saw that I find confusing. There is a photo of Erich Honecker with wife Margot, daughter Sonja and grandson Roberto. According to the information this photo is taken in 1977? Your son disappeared in 1979 if I remember correctly.

Here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:B...milie_Honecker_beim_Spaziergang_im_Winter.jpg

Could the date of the picture be wrong?

well , this ´s a good question, I think I did answer to you already, the Honeckers were 2 dictators, they were very private, none knew they have a daughter and she had 3 children, one died as a baby
the photographs were found later as they did scape to Russia,the child in the pic is Roberto, how old do you think he is on the photo?
we have 2 different dates about his b-day, so we do not really know whether that pic has a right date or when that child was born

well , this ´s a good question, I think I did answer to you already, the Honeckers were 2 dictators, they were very private, none knew they have a daughter and she had 3 children, one died as a baby
the photographs were found later as they did scape to Russia,the child in the pic is Roberto, how old do you think he is on the photo?
we have 2 different dates about his b-day, so we do not really know whether that pic has a right date or when that child was born

I don't know much of the history of the Honeckers. What surprises me though is that there are so few pictures of their daughter/grandson, since they were 'famous' if you know what I mean.
It's all very mysterious.

I don't understand Roberto's unwillingness to give his DNA. What has he got to loose? It would either way give a lot of peace to people.

I don't know much of the history of the Honeckers. What surprises me though is that there are so few pictures of their daughter/grandson, since they were 'famous' if you know what I mean.
It's all very mysterious.

I don't understand Roberto's unwillingness to give his DNA. What has he got to loose? It would either way give a lot of peace to people.

BBM.

My thoughts exactly. If he had no doubt at all about who he is it seems to me he would submit DNA just to put it to rest and not be bothered anymore. I think he is afraid of what he might find out...

JMO

Hello Dirk's Mom,

Have you considered a fundraiser for either a trip to Chile or to hire a Private Investigator?

I think this is were we're at now as time goes by and Roberto dismissing a DNA test. Either a private investigator (paid for by your fundraiser) and he could be from Chile so not to travel there... Or go yourself with someone preferably your xhusband is he would go with you. You need to get his DNA promptly to calm your nerves to find out yes or no and go from there. My belief as always has been he is Dirk. I believe he knows he is Dirk since you first mentioned this to him. He has your nose, his face shape is exactly like Dirk's as a little boy and from yesterday's photo seeing his father, appears to have his father's earlobes. Either that or I'm nutz. Which of course could be the case :)

Please let me know about the fundraiser idea. One could research a PI in Chile and all you have to do is go from there.... This PI should be verified as a professional of course...

Best and hugs,
SK

Dear Heidi,
I think when you got the visit from the Stasi people telling you that your son was not kidnapped and that the couple in the car had three kids of their own and left for Russia, that was basically an admission that Dirk had been taken by them. But I also think that their modus operandi is not to tell the truth so you can safely assume that the couple did not have three children and did not leave for Russia. The logical conclusion has to be that Dirk was kidnapped for a reason - a reason that we do not know.
During your holiday or before, did you ever have the feeling that you were watched?
Was there ever an opportunity to talk with the police officers and fire fighters that came out immediately after Dirk vanished? I understand the Stasi turned up about two hours into their search and that's when they stopped searching. Could you ever find out what the Stasi said to the officers?
There's two scenarios here. First, the couple stole Dirk under orders. Or they kidnapped him for themselves and were able to get away with it because of their high position.

alles Liebe
gk

I just found this story and visited all of the links. I am compelled to believe that Roberto is Dirk. My opinion is based on all of the strange occurrences that happened during the investigation and the resemblance of the two photos\s.

However, I do not think that Roberto will ever agree to DNA testing. He is too dependent on his family.

I just found this story and visited all of the links. I am compelled to believe that Roberto is Dirk. My opinion is based on all of the strange occurrences that happened during the investigation and the resemblance of the two photos\s.

However, I do not think that Roberto will ever agree to DNA testing. He is too dependent on his family.

That is what I believe as well. He is too connected to and dependent upon them financially and emotionally. It is probably seen as opening a great big can of angry worms.

Not only that Katydid but also implicates his family in a major crime. His grandmother is very elderly- in her 90's. I'm positive he doesn't want her to live out her last remaining years in prison.

A child abducted at the age of 3 years nine months would have memories so he will know that he is adopted if that is the case. His grandmother will not go to prison in Chile for a crime committed in the former East Germany. That's one of the reasons she lives there, given all the other crimes that she could be deemed responsible for if she stayed in Germany. However, of course it would open a can of worms if he was found to be adopted, both for his family and the news media in general. If he knows he is not adopted, it would be the decent and humane thing to consent to a DNA test to help Heidi who has suffered more than enough.

That is a good point. If he is certain that he is not the missing Schiller boy, why not take the test so this poor mother can move on and search other avenues?

This is a heartbreaking case. It just does not make sense. This was a pretty deserted area but the countryside, even in the Harz mountains, is such that a body cannot just vanish if there had been an accident. He must have been taken but if this was a planned abduction by the authorities, they would have done this differently. Their modus was to take the kid from day care and then the parents would be told that there had been an accident and the kid had died. They would not make it look like a disappearance because such things happened only in capitalist societies, not in their good communist society. So this hints at a spontaneous abduction. Dirk didn't want to cross the bridge, took the other way along the road, the car passed and they seized the moment.
This needs a huge campaign in Germany to get the case re-opened and take more witness statements from the couple in the car. They need to be found, they hold the answer to this case.
Heidi, in my opinion women like you are the true heroes in today's world. The way you fight with such dignity when there is so much pain puts everything in perspective.

I hope you will get your answers Heidi! I am praying that Roberto reconsiders and submits his DNA! I cannot fathom the thought of losing a child at such a young age and being so close to finding them with this incredible lead, and there be blockage! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

just wanted to wish you a belated happy mother's day Heidi... again, i am SO VERY SORRY for your loss and that you've been deprived of your son's love and affection all these years.

it's absolutely heart-breaking!!

(((hugs)))

sleuths-- Heidi has not logged in here since November... any ideas about how we can attempt to contact her to make sure she's alright? #worried

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back