Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is an interview with MS where he talks about the victims of the videos and when it comes to the 14 year old he says…ah the girl from the „ Sozialstation“ ( social care station) so I wondered if he meant L. the girl who lived with NF. But she surely is known to the police.
exactly!

As far as I know the girl spoke Russian and German. MS said she spoke German in the video.

exactly!

As far as I know the girl spoke Russian and German. MS said she spoke German in the video.
Her Father is from Moldova, coincidentally CB and MT bought the blue transit van from a Moldovan owned garage in Odiaxere. This is the village that the PJ were supposedly called out to a burglary whilst en route to PDL.

Last edited:
there is an interview with MS where he talks about the victims of the videos and when it comes to the 14 year old he says…ah the girl from the „ Sozialstation“ ( social care station) so I wondered if he meant L. the girl who lived with NF. But she surely is known to the police.

If the case, this alleged video assault dates to sometime between 2000 and 2006. MS gave his evidence when? 2018/19?

A. How would she - someone who may well have lived and continue to live on the fringes of society if she was in care - be tracked down a good at least 15+ years later in order to confirm that she was the girl in the video? If she'd wanted to be tracked down, she'd surely have come forward herself.

B. And clearly she wasn't tracked down because if she were, she wouldn't be the unknown quantity that she officially is on the charge sheet.

Last edited:
If the case, this alleged video assault dates to sometime between 2000 and 2006. MS gave his evidence when? 2018/19?

A. How would she - someone who may well have lived and continue to live on the fringes of society if she was in care - be tracked down a good at least 15+ years later in order to confirm that she was the girl in the video? If she'd wanted to be tracked down, she'd surely have come forward herself.

B. And clearly she wasn't tracked down because if she were, she wouldn't be the unknown quantity that she officially is on the charge sheet.
Perhaps she has been traced and turned out not to be the girl in question. There might have been any number of German teenagers there over the years.

Perhaps she has been traced and turned out not to be the girl in question. There might have been any number of German teenagers there over the years.
Does the unknown exist, granted we haven't heard all the evidence but those that have appeared must be classed has questionable.

Agree but that's still irrevelant. The only girl that's relevant here is the one allegedly viewed in the alleged video as allegedly seen by MS and HeB, and with all the publicity surrounding this case, that girl (now a grown woman) would have made herself known if she'd wanted to make herself known. She hasn't. She hasn't been tracked down and that's why she's listed on the official charge sheet as an unknown victim.

Agree but that's still irrevelant. The only girl that's relevant here is the one allegedly viewed in the alleged video as allegedly seen by MS and HeB, and with all the publicity surrounding this case, that girl (now a grown woman) would have made herself known if she'd wanted to make herself known. She hasn't. She hasn't been tracked down and that's why she's listed on the official charge sheet as an unknown victim.
Good sleuthing, it can’t be the same girl.

I think we can be certain the BKA made every effort to locate her. The photos of the farmhouse in the appeal were probably an attempt to get her to come forward. That she exists is only due to MS and HeB.

I think we can be certain the BKA made every effort to locate her. The photos of the farmhouse in the appeal were probably an attempt to get her to come forward. That she exists is only due to MS and HeB.
I think she is well known and I remember some found her also on SM. I only told what MS said in the video and he only said it in this interview ( socialstation) not in all his others. Maybe he got it wrong.
The prosecution side says 2 unknown women, they wouldn’t write it if not true.

I think she is well known and I remember some found her also on SM. I only told what MS said in the video and he only said it in this interview ( socialstation) not in all his others. Maybe he got it wrong.
The prosecution side says 2 unknown women, they wouldn’t write it if not true.
First I have heard about her being well known unless it's the one that he beat her in a bar in frontbof everyone and she came home to find him under her bed and was terrified.
She was around that age group I think

Last edited:

I do think she exists in that - allowing for my scepticism re the witnesses' credibility - I can't think of any reason why they would make something like this up. What I think and really hope is more likely is that, whoever she is and wherever she is, she's now in a much better place and wants nothing whatsoever to do with this mess. That's what I'd want for her.

Last edited:
I do think she exists in that - allowing for my scepticism re the witnesses' credibility - I can't think of any reason why they would make something like this up. What I think and really hope is more likely is that, whoever she is and wherever she is, she's now in a much better place and wants nothing whatsoever to do with this mess. That's what I'd want for her.
The one reason I can think of is as his sentence comes nearer and nearer to release date and these witnesses knowing they were former pals that helped put him behind bars, them knowing what a terrible evil person he is and one that was known to carry guns and was no doubted known as probably a murderer to their inner circle... They could have hatched a plan to hopefully get his sentence increased out of fear of CBs revenge on them...

But this seems doubtful given the other witnesses like the Irish girl...the playground crime and others who have came forward since to point the finger at his character.

I agree Anxala with what you say, and hope the same.
But there could unfortunately be other scenario. Either no longer with us. Or stuck , in a happy life with this now hanging over her, as to whether to come forward or not.

You might be right.

Of the alleged tapes though, no victims have been traced and no crimes were reported at the time.

MS and HeB don’t agree on what was on the tapes or what happened to them.

It’s not certain that she existed, IMO.

I agree Anxala with what you say, and hope the same.
But there could unfortunately be other scenario. Either no longer with us. Or stuck , in a happy life with this now hanging over her, as to whether to come forward or not.

You might be right.
Of the alleged tapes though, no victims have been traced and no crimes were reported at the time.
MS and HeB don’t agree on what was on the tapes or what happened to them.
It’s not certain that she existed, IMO.

@Lilly b - yes, I am of course only speculating so your scenarios are equally possible.

@Denis R Tandib - re the girl, it wouldn't be at all surprising that no official crime report exists. That wouldn't be at all uncommon as countless assaults and rapes never get reported. And if the girl was not in a stable and caring family environment and didn't have people around her to protect her, then particularly so.

The elderly woman assault/rape is the more suspicious and perplexing one imo, in that surely she'd have been horribly traumatised in the aftermath and told a friend/family member/neighbour and it would have been reported and investigated? But then, I have to return to all the tragic reasons why women of any age fail to report crimes of assault and rape.

So I can't with any confidence dismiss either of the alleged video claims.

Last edited:
@Lilly b - yes, I am of course only speculating so your scenarios are equally possible.

@Denis R Tandib - re the girl, it wouldn't be at all surprising that no official crime report exists. That wouldn't be at all uncommon as countless assaults and rapes never get reported. And if the girl was not in a stable and caring family environment and didn't have people around her to protect her, then particularly so.

The elderly woman assault/rape is the more suspicious and perplexing one imo, in that surely she'd have been horribly traumatised in the aftermath and told a friend/family member/neighbour and it would have been reported and investigated? But then, I have to return to all the tragic reasons why women of any age fail to report crimes of assault and rape.

So I can't with any confidence dismiss either of the alleged video claims.
@Anxala, I was trying to point out that in two seperate crimes and two distinct time periods - when they happened and after the appeal - neither victim has come forward.

IMO, this doesn’t mean the crimes didn’t happen but it does increase the doubt that they did.

We don’t know what happened between MS and HeB, and CB but we can be sure they don’t like him.

Perhaps CB did commit both rapes but the only evidence he did comes from MS and HeB. Who knows what they saw or if they have an axe to grind with CB. I don’t think it’s as straightforward as CB committed the offences and it just a matter of proving it.

Here are the official new dates till October. The trial will last much longer.
„Betreffend das Verfahren 2 KLs 213 Js 52790/18 (15/22), welches am 16. Februar 2024 (s. gesonderte Pressevorschau für 2 KLs 15/22) begonnen hat, sind – vorbehaltlich einer Entscheidung über eine Aussetzung des Verfahrens – weitere Fortsetzungstermine anberaumt worden auf:

Fortsetzungstermine:

Freitag, 05. Juli 2024, 09:00 Uhr
Montag, 05. August 2024, 09:00 Uhr
Donnerstag, 15. August, 09:00 Uhr
Freitag, 16. August 2024, 09:00 Uhr
Donnerstag, 05. September 2024, 09:00 Uhr
Donnerstag, 26.September 2024, 09:00 Uhr
Freitag, 27. September 2024, 09:00 Uhr
Mittwoch, 02. Oktober 2024, 09:00 Uhr
Montag, 07. Oktober 2024, 09:00 Uhr
Dienstag, 08. Oktober 2024, 09:00 Uhr
Montag, 21. Oktober 2024, 09:00 Uhr
Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2024, 09:00 Uhr
voraussichtlich: jeweils Saal 141

Es wird darauf hingewiesen, dass die Übersicht der Termine nicht verbindlich ist. Etwaige Änderungen sind dem Aushang im Gericht zu entnehmen und werden von der Pressestelle zusätzlich mittels Pressemitteilung bekanntgeben.״

@Anxala, I was trying to point out that in two seperate crimes and two distinct time periods - when they happened and after the appeal - neither victim has come forward.

IMO, this doesn’t mean the crimes didn’t happen but it does increase the doubt that they did.

We don’t know what happened between MS and HeB, and CB but we can be sure they don’t like him.

Perhaps CB did commit both rapes but the only evidence he did comes from MS and HeB. Who knows what they saw or if they have an axe to grind with CB. I don’t think it’s as straightforward as CB committed the offences and it just a matter of proving it.

I don't disagree with you regarding the absence of any police report at the time in the case of the elderly victim. That is odd that such a brutal attack was never reported. The young girl less so, for ^the reasons stated earlier. But no report doesn't equal no occurrence, because of all the issues that prevent woman coming forward when something like this happens. That has to be taken into account imo. Additionally, the elderly woman (if she was, say, mid 70s at the time) may well have passed away since which could account for her not responding to the appeal.

I don't necessarily disagree with you either as far as potential motivation on the part of HeB and MS (the revenge angle, let's say) but, and it's big but, the MO of the attack on the elderly woman mirrors very closely the attack on both the known rape victims, DM and HaB. And that account predates the DM trial. I'm not saying I think CB is guilty (since I have no idea if he is or not), I'm just looking at the evidence as it stands and as we know it to date.

I still doubt that either of the two video cases will result in a conviction though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members