Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did MS mention it in his testimony if not then it's left to HeB.
This from Sky at the opening of the trial,doesn't actually say who alleged it.

He is accused of raping and beating a 70 to 80-year-old woman, after entering her bedroom wearing a ski mask. He also allegedly held a cushion over the woman's face before leaving.

This from Sky at the opening of the trial,doesn't actually say who alleged it.

He is accused of raping and beating a 70 to 80-year-old woman, after entering her bedroom wearing a ski mask. He also allegedly held a cushion over the woman's face before leaving.

Well both of them originally did when they first came forward, but we know from the current trial that MS is not exactly coming across as the most credible of witnesses with his 'I don't recall, I can't remember, where am I, who am I' backtracking. Also, as I think we've discussed earlier on here, HeB comes across more as the 'primary' witness with MS coming across more as his back-up, someone who saw what HeB alleges he saw but not all and not necessarily in the same detail as HeB claims. JMO of course.

Well both of them originally did when they first came forward, but we know from the current trial that MS is not exactly coming across as the most credible of witnesses with his 'I don't recall, I can't remember, where am I, who am I' backtracking. Also, as I think we've discussed earlier on here, HeB comes across more as the 'primary' witness with MS coming across more as his back-up, someone who saw what HeB alleges he saw but not all and not necessarily in the same detail as HeB claims. JMO of course.
It'll be interesting to see if it's HeB next in the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500