Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #10

Why is she divorcing the man who couldn't have committed these horrific crimes?

To protect their joint assets, e.g. house, real estate, cars, whatever they might have in the bank, savings, etc. When the victims' families sue for damages, its harder for them to seize assets that are in the name of the wife. Its not unusual for wives of serial killers to do this, but most usually want nothing to do with their former spouse.

Police have said that they do not believe that Isaac’s case is connected to the Gilgo Beach murders in which authorities found 10 sets of human remains along Ocean Parkway in 2010 and 2011 while searching for missing New Jersey woman Shannan Gilbert who was later found dead in Oak Beach.

Snipped
I don't know how the police can say this, when there were so many other bodies/body parts discovered by Gilgo and Manorville. If 4 of the 10 are by RH, what about the others? It's been way too long.

Personally, I intend to boycott the Asa productions.

While it appears to me that the evidence is strong enough there's no doubt of Heuermann's guilt, I will be happy if someone pokes around and manages to expand the circle of bad guys (Including Burke yay!).

I suspect a lot of bad stuff has gone down in Suffolk and Nassau counties that needs to be examined.
Yes to this….. IANAL and with spousal privilege being what it may and my lack of knowledge…… I still hope that the wife appears on one or both of the potential witness lists for trial? And that inclusion in some scenarios, would I believe (perhaps mistakenly) preclude her appearance at some court proceedings? MOO

Why do they all -RH and other SK- bury their bodies along the beach, I wonder. And why are the bodies belonging to SW most of the time? All together a real swamp, where elite people were assumed to be. IMO
I imagine the beaches are the least busy and the most dark of all places within city limits, giving a SK a safer place to dump the bodies without being noticed. Another place of SK's seems to be along highways. It's repulsive when you think about one human being disposing of another human being in a manner like that of serial killers. MOO.

Yes to this….. IANAL and with spousal privilege being what it may and my lack of knowledge…… I still hope that the wife appears on one or both of the potential witness lists for trial? And that inclusion in some scenarios, would I believe (perhaps mistakenly) preclude her appearance at some court proceedings? MOO
She probably won’t be. Not a lawyer either but can’t imagine the state wanting to risk an appeal and the defense would not want her cross examined and likely to call another family member to humanize him (if they put on a case at all). The state should be able to introduce most evidence they need, that she would elicit, through their witnesses anyways.

Maybe I am the only terrible person in the group, but I check every day for news on this case. The sad truth is that we're capitalists here, participation is involuntary. When the news is from Asa's side, I won't be able to help myself. The whole thing is despicable, I am not pretending otherwise.

I vote and advocate for more equity, but this case is my weakness. I have also paid for the documentary with the victims families. I want as much info as possible even though I am ultimately powerless. If the women he murdered were able to make a living in an socially "acceptable" way they would have. Rex is a monster, but we are all compliant.

Sources tell News 12 multiple agencies are searching an area in Manorville in connection to the Gilgo Beach investigation.
News 12 has a crew heading to the scene.
The Suffolk district attorney says Suffolk County police, New York State Police and the NYPD are all assisting the DA with an investigation.
This is a developing story. Stay with News 12 for updates.

A Newsday reporter and photographer saw officers, including a Suffolk police K-9, searching a wooded area off Wading River Manor Road Wednesday morning.

Last edited:
Sources tell News 12 multiple agencies are searching an area in Manorville in connection to the Gilgo Beach investigation.
The Suffolk district attorney says Suffolk County police, New York State Police and the NYPD are all assisting the DA with an investigation.

A Newsday reporter and photographer saw officers, including a Suffolk police K-9, searching a wooded area off Wading River Manor Road Wednesday morning.

Yep. My “Neighbors” app notification from yesterday below. Yesterday they said they were just doing dog training in the area. I called BS right away. There were Suffolk County PD, New York State Troopers, detectives, a New York City PD car and vans. I just knew there was more to it. They are now in the process of securing the scene

Attachments

• 0E02B130-59A3-40C6-BE98-164E1F4A772E.png
    0E02B130-59A3-40C6-BE98-164E1F4A772E.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Is this the area partial remains of Jessica Taylor were located? Would love it if Jessica's family is about to get some answers and her killer named and held accountable!

Yep. My “Neighbors” app notification from yesterday below. Yesterday they said they were just doing dog training in the area. I called BS right away. There were Suffolk County PD, New York State Troopers, detectives, a New York City PD car and vans. I just knew there was more to it. They are now in the process of securing the scene

Interesting. Looks like they are using the church as a staging area going by News 12 LI. The church is on Wading River Road but the person on the Neighbors app said Halsey which is 3 miles east - unless there are multiple search locations?

Interesting. Looks like they are using the church as a staging area going by News 12 LI. The church is on Wading River Road but the person on the Neighbors app said Halsey which is 3 miles east - unless there are multiple search locations?
Yes. The original notification was Halsey Manor Road, which I drove to after work. By the time I got there, there were only two State Troopers monitoring an intersection. I then received notification on my phone that the activity appeared to have moved to North Street. That's where I saw them all gathered in the church parking lot you see in the video, except yesterday it was later and the search must have ended, as there was SCPD, NYS Troopers, NYPD, detectives, vans, dogs. They are also searching the wooded area near there behind one of Manorville's only local "watering holes", The Maples.

Yes. The original notification was Halsey Manor Road, which I drove to after work. By the time I got there, there were only two State Troopers monitoring an intersection. I then received notification on my phone that the activity appeared to have moved to North Street. That's where I saw them all gathered in the church parking lot you see in the video, except yesterday it was later and the search must have ended, as there was SCPD, NYS Troopers, NYPD, detectives, vans, dogs. They are also searching the wooded area near there behind one of Manorville's only local "watering hole", The Maples.

Fascinating. I wonder what led them out to do another search. Something new or just going over old spots. I still want to get out and do some searching around Massapequa Park but am hesitant to do it on my own.

Yes. The original notification was Halsey Manor Road, which I drove to after work. By the time I got there, there were only two State Troopers monitoring an intersection. I then received notification on my phone that the activity appeared to have moved to North Street. That's where I saw them all gathered in the church parking lot you see in the video, except yesterday it was later and the search must have ended, as there was SCPD, NYS Troopers, NYPD, detectives, vans, dogs. They are also searching the wooded area near there behind one of Manorville's only local "watering hole", The Maples.
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge as a local. ❤️ I'm on pins and needles out West!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtnbee
Back