Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approx @ 1:05
'Jul 27, 2023 #rexheuermann #longisland #gilgobeach
The estranged wife of accused Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann returned to the family’s Long Island home Thursday, where she screamed at reporters and flipped off a camera as her son appeared to cry, images show.Asa Ellerup, who filed for divorce from the alleged murderer earlier this month, returned to the couple’s Massapequa Park home Thursday morning wearing a gray shirt, blue pants and her hair back.“Don’t talk to me,” she could be heard shouting at a reporter from the front yard of her home, where her son also sat. “Wanna take pictures? Go ahead … Don’t talk to me.”
Wow! I realize seeing your son cry must be horrible, but flipping ppl off isn't very classy, and it's not likely to get reporters to back off. jmoo

On Friday evening, an NYPD pickup truck that spent the entire day in the woods returned to the Manorville firehouse and parked in front of the mobile Command Center Suffolk police have had set up on the property for several days. Officers put on rubber gloves and removed several items from a lock box on the truck. It wasn't clear what they brought back.

Ah, this gives me hope. And I hope the news is scaring the bad guys out of their minds. Can you imagine being the person being hunted by this group, knowing you must have left "stuff" in the location, knowing eventually the right set of eyes and brain will see it and understand . . . . Beautiful hope.

"The estranged wife of accused Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann returned to the family’s Long Island home Thursday, where she screamed at reporters and flipped off a camera as her son appeared to cry, images show."
Bold strategy, Cotton. Will it pay off for her?

How likely was it for her hairs to get wrapped up in all those bindings? MOO.

Bold strategy, Cotton. Will it pay off for her?

How likely was it for her hairs to get wrapped up in all those bindings? MOO.
If she's like me, I think it could be very likely her hair was found. :) I'm always shedding hair which drives me a tad nuts. Hair can fall out and remain wherever that is for an eternity if it's not removed (vacuumed, swept. etc.). So the fact her hair was there isn't moving the needle for me. They were there because she lived there, not because she was necessarily present at the time of the murders. All MOO.

She has not been charged with any crimes, and investigators say she and her daughter were away on each of the four occasions when Rex Heuermann allegedly killed a woman.

Also, it appears she wears her hair down from time to time. I do not. Mine is ALWAYS in a ponytail and yet it STILL manages to shed and get everywhere. How it escapes my ponytail is beyond me. Drives me crazy but it is what it is. Due to that her hair being somewhere she shared a residence with her husband isn't making me think she was involved. While she could be, her hair being there isn't something that seals the deal for me due to my circumstances.

1714360952785.png
Source

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_1989.jpeg
    IMG_1989.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Following maps in #LISK search mystery: Some sites visited by canine dogs last week are near woods where 3 ‘John Does’ were found in 2000, 2003, & 2012. John Doe 3 discovered in Upton Ecological Reserve, off North St. He had staple in chin; Gap boxers.

I figured we should move the convo over to this thread, since theres reports the search isnt connected to RH
The ONLY source saying it isn't related to RH is The New York Post. It was one report (singular), not reports (plural). <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The ONLY source saying it isn't related to RH is The New York Post. It was one report (singular), not reports (plural). IMO <modsnip>
I like the idea of leaving the posts Re: the Manorville searches here until the time comes that we are certain that Jessica and Valerie are not connected to Lisk. And, until any connection/link, copycat or competition between RH and J Bittrolff is officially ruled out. Some here have not ruled out the possibility that a group of men are involved- for example RH, James Burke, Thomas Spota (possibly in trying to protect Burke), Joseph Brewer, Hackett, Bittrolff and possibly others unknown to us at this time.

<modsnip: Quoted post as removed>The article is a little confusing, but they did find a "safe" they think is from a robbery years ago, but then they mention separately watching police officers remove items from a lock box that was on their mobile command center truck. A lock box is what law enforcement have on their trucks for the safekeeping of evidence. MOO

On Friday evening, an NYPD pickup truck that spent the entire day in the woods returned to the Manorville firehouse and parked in front of the mobile Command Center Suffolk police have had set up on the property for several days. Officers put on rubber gloves and removed several items from a lock box on the truck. It wasn't clear what they brought back.

www.newsday.com

Gilgo case: Police expand Manorville search deeper into woods

Authorities have declined to discuss specifics of the cadaver dog search, including what, if anything, has been found related to the case since the multiagency effort began Tuesday.
www.newsday.com

The article is a little confusing, but they did find a "safe" they think is from a robbery years ago, but then they mention separately watching police officers remove items from a lock box that was on their mobile command center truck. A lock box is what law enforcement have on their trucks for the safekeeping of evidence. MOO

www.newsday.com

Gilgo case: Police expand Manorville search deeper into woods

Authorities have declined to discuss specifics of the cadaver dog search, including what, if anything, has been found related to the case since the multiagency effort began Tuesday.
www.newsday.com
So we know for sure now that the New York Post's claims are inaccurate. In addition to claiming the search is "not tied to" Heuermann, they also said police "shifted their focus from the woods in Manorville to North Sea." In reality, the Manorville operations have continued this entire time and been possibly quite productive.

Sounds like this search is not tied to any one particular suspect, victim, or area, but a wide-ranging operation. Wouldn't it be cool if more than one case gets closed and more than one baddie nailed because of this search?

So we know for sure now that the New York Post's claims are inaccurate. In addition to claiming the search is "not tied to" Heuermann, they also said police "shifted their focus from the woods in Manorville to North Sea." In reality, the Manorville operations have continued this entire time and been possibly quite productive.

Sounds like this search is not tied to any one particular suspect, victim, or area, but a wide-ranging operation. Wouldn't it be cool if more than one case gets closed and more than one baddie nailed because of this search?
Exactly! And yes, that would be amazing if they get justice for victims of other predators as well.

ADMIN NOTE

This post lands at random.

Discuss the case and move on from the bickering, snark, telling others what to do. Members are not Moderators. If there is an issue, Report it and let Mods review it and handle it rather than derailing or disrupting the discussion with matters that aren't related to the case.

Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney said Monday that the now weeklong search for human remains in the woods surrounding Manorville is a “necessary investigative step” in an ongoing homicide case.

If she's like me, I think it could be very likely her hair was found. :) I'm always shedding hair which drives me a tad nuts. Hair can fall out and remain wherever that is for an eternity if it's not removed (vacuumed, swept. etc.). So the fact her hair was there isn't moving the needle for me. They were there because she lived there, not because she was necessarily present at the time of the murders. All MOO.

She has not been charged with any crimes, and investigators say she and her daughter were away on each of the four occasions when Rex Heuermann allegedly killed a woman.

Also, it appears she wears her hair down from time to time. I do not. Mine is ALWAYS in a ponytail and yet it STILL manages to shed and get everywhere. How it escapes my ponytail is beyond me. Drives me crazy but it is what it is. Due to that her hair being somewhere she shared a residence with her husband isn't making me think she was involved. While she could be, her hair being there isn't something that seals the deal for me due to my circumstances.

View attachment 500122
Source
Yeah. She lives there.

So she's a witness. She could help the investigation if she wanted to do so. Depending on what went down, her information could help or harm the defense of her husband. Either way, it would bring information to families of the victims.

I can understand why her hair might get transferred. I can't understand how, given her hair did get transferred, she is showing up at court with a blowout and popcorn. Like she has no information to share.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member