*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

Screenshot of letter part 2

JAletter2_zps9a6693a7.jpg

More:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-13 at 5.12.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-13 at 5.12.47 PM.png
    486.6 KB · Views: 157
I realize after introspection that I asked you to give me . . . .editing and typing a thing out . . .TA was writing a book about being a better person

you were editing that book?
His friend Katie Barnes had typed and edited the introduction and he asked that I edit and type the first chapter.
Katie is referenced here?
yes
It's much longer it would make me feel good to have a little recognition come my way . . . .I didn't feel hurt but I was bugged . . . he said special thanks to Katie Barnes . . . she asked for special thanks to Jodi A . . . he said he couldnt do that becuase the Hughes didn't like JA and gave him hell about her . . . their very relationship friendship had to be a secret from them.

But my cry for a little recognition that it appears never to be gratified or recognized . . . as your girlfriend.
as long as I knew him the extent of our relationshp had to be a secret - he said he can't do that . . . . not even our boyfriend and girlfriend - I was thinking about it while walking to work and I composed email when I got home from work

was there consideration I typing this and doin work for him and having sex with him and he won'trecognize me - ever think of walking away from him?
no I couldn't see my self do that - exhile him from my life wanted things to be cordial between us (I think she did exhile -sic? him in the end)

find yourself recognizing TA is a friend but find recognition among his entire circle of friends . . .more than just Chris and Sky Hughes?
yea it was . . . . I didn't have anyone specific in mind . . .I don't know what I meant by that - I wanted to be open in public and let everyone know we were friends and no drama we had been going thru

His mode of operation with Deanna - what do you mean?
he had to constantly hide me from Deanna - even after we broke up . . . Deanna is there park your car down the street or she will freak out . .. when we came back from Oklahoma he dropped me off @ Quick Stop to go to Deanna to pick up his dog and he didn't want her to know we went together.

Did you ever see evidence on Miss Reed's part that she acted in a way that supported TA's ideas abouit her

I saw . . in beginning of Oct 2006 - TA left for General Conference - all people in Church get together in SLC . . . streamed live across the world . . conference center is huge - new one built . . . unless he traveled to California he had someone stay @ his home - he asked me to stay @ his home and pet sit . . . I was @ his house - chocolate chip recipe from pastry chef @ Ventana . . .baking cookies . . . John Hepworth was there stepped outside . . . someone came in . . . . I didn't see who it was . . . .woman came in . . .I recognized it was Deanna . . .I was a little scared because of what TA said about her . . . she said hi . .. I said you are Deanna right? yea . . . I;m Jodi . . . she ran upstairs and went into his room and shut door and i tolkd her TA was not there and she said she knew that

she lead you to believe she was upset or angry?
yes - other than her behavior her demeanor seemed nice.

Kinda like when you walked in and Deanna saw you
Yea except Deanna didn't turn and leave she stayed for awhile
TA didn't want to deal with TA's interrogations and emotions . . you never saw Deanna interrogated TA about you or her
I saw him venting over the phone to his Grandma about the incident
anything from her?
nothing from her

lost feed again!

(sorry)

I was able to screenshot & trascribe most of it. I did my best anyway :)
------------

Dear Travis,

Hey, there. I feel like sharing this with you. Its been a bit of a sore subject for both of us in the past and sometimes contributes to ____ but I hope you'll understand where I am coming from. I really hope you can stretch your mind and heart for this and put yourself in my shoes for the moment. Im not saying you have to stay there, nor do you have to agree with me, but I think if you give it an honest and sincere effort you will surely understand the way I feel, and why I sometimes feel this way.

I know the tone of an email or text message can sometimes be ambiguous (?) since the receiver is only interpreting what the tone of the sender would be if it were spoken, so please know that the spirit in which I send this is that of love, _____ and ____ (friendship).

Here goes...

I realized after further ____ why it is that I asked you to give me a little mention in your next post as credit for the task of editing and grammar and typing the lengthy thing out. Partly it is ____. You gave your friend Katie a mention, and that was just for the __. Logically, I am your friend, too. Your first chapter is at length much longer, and so being the human that I am, it would make me feel good to have a little recognition thrown my way. But I guess deeper than that I know that I should be over this by now and on __ levels (?) . I am really, but I feel that I never got the proper "credit" or recognition I deserved as your girlfriend. You say it was because you are a ____ [private?] person. You say it was because of Deanna. You say it was because you were rather attached to the reputation of being a single, eligible bachelor. I understand all of that. I really do, and thats ok hon. I dont harbor bad feelings over any of that stuff. Im serious. You may be asking yourself why then the lengthy email detailing all of this if that is the case? Well, its a good thing this is in "writing" because if that is your opinion it has already been __ in the first paragraph of this email. Refer back to it if you wish. But my cry for a little recognition comes from a place within me that __ it was never adequately __ in that, I thirsted to be validated not just as some girl friend that you associated with, but as your girlfriend. I wasnt asking you to give me credit for all of your __ no. If it had anything to do with that than it was only a very tiny part. If at all. Though I was beginning to wonder if you were going to be the type to subscribe to the philosophy that behind every great man there is a great woman ( I think that philosophy is a two way street, by the way).

Travis,

Hey, there, I feel like sharing this with you. After all, you are my friend. It’s been a bit of a sore subject for both of us in the past and sometimes it feels like it continues to be, but I hope you’ll understand where I am coming from. I really hope you can stretch your mind and heart for this and put yourself in my shoes for the moment. I’m not saying you have to stay there nor do you have to agree with me, but I think if you give it an honest and sincere effort you will surely understand the way I feel, and why it is I sometimes feel this way.

I know the tone of an email or text message can sometime be ambiguous since the receiver is only interpreting what the tone of the sender would be if it were spoken, so please know that the spirit in which i send this is that of love, camaraderie, and amistad (friendship).

Here goes...

I realized after further introspection why it is that I asked you to give me a little mention in your next post as credit for the task of editing and grammar and typing the lengthly thing out. Partly, it is obvious. You gave your friend Katie a mention, and that was just for the intro. Logically, I am your friend, too. Your first chapter is at length and much longer, and so being the human that I am, it would make me feel good to have a little recognition thrown my way. But it goes deeper than that. I know I should be over this by now, and on most levels I am, really. But I feel that I never got the proper “credit” or recognition I deserved as your girlfriend. You say it is because you’re a private person. you say it was because of Deanna. You say it was because you were rather attached to the reputation of being a single, eligible bachelor. I understand all of that. I really do, and that’s okay, hon. I don’t harbor bad feelings over any of that stuff. I’m serious. You may be asking yourself why then the lengthly email detailing all of this, if that is in fact the case? Well, it’s a good thing this is in “writing” because if that is your question it has already been answered in the first paragraph of this email. Refer back to it if you wish. But my cry for a little recognition comes from a place within me that feels it was never adequately gratified in that it thirsted to be validated not just as some girl friend that you associated with, but as your girlfriend. I wasn’t asking for you to give me credit for all of your greatness, no. If I had anything to do with that then only a very tiny part, if at all. Though I was beginning to wonder if you were going to be able to subscribe to the philosophy that behind every great man there is a great woman, then that philosophy is a two way street, by the way.

I find myself now wishing to be recognized as your friend, and I think that comes from the fact that there is a hesitancy on your part to grant me that recognition within your entire circle of friends.

I’m going to digress a bit but I’m going to try tie it all together. Either way, this isn’t so much about flowing as it is purging.

About your mode of operation with Deanna, I both appreciated and despised it at the time. I could care less now. It was a double-edge sword for you. I know. For me as well. If Deanna was happy, Travis was happy, Jodi was Happy. True, you didn’t want to deal with her interrogations and emotions, and in large part, you wanted to protect her. Easily understandable for me, having the soft heart that I do when it comes to matters of romance and broken hearts. Protecting her? That is very characteristic of your sweeter, caring, considerate side. You’ve shown that to me as well on countless occasions. You are a bit of a people-pleaser, and that has been to my benefit and not. Again, it is a double-edged sword. You go out of your way to do things for me that will make me happy and you consider my feelings when doing certain things. I also realize it gets you tied up in certain ways. This incident about your blog, namely, where you don’t even want to give my name a mention because of the unwelcome crap and comments you receive by your friends, Chris and Sky Hughes. So there is a bit of people-pleasing going on it seems with more of your friendships beyond just the spectrum of ours.

Well, I’m going to make it easier for you. Given our history and the fact that we’ve dated and all, if any of your friendships should take the back burner it should be the one you have to hide from others. Don’t misunderstand me (remember the spirit in which I am saying this). I value our friendship as one of the greatest treasures I’ve ever had the fortune of having, knowing and experiencing. Have I mishandled it in the past? Guilty. Both of our track records have been tarnished, but that doesn’t diminish how much we value each other and the inherent divinity that is within us.

When you are scrutinized, criticized and question about being my friend that’s one thing. It hurts both, yes, but it is easily rectified by standing strong and firm in defense of our friendship. You’ve done that plenty of times. Even perfhaps when I was underserving of such defense. But when you have to censor our friendship for fear of the criticism you will receive as a result of it, then it becomes awkwardly and embarrassingly apparent that something is not right, especially when all it is is a friendship. A friendship. We’re not secret lovers. It’s a friendship.

I am proud to call you my friend. I am brag about you to whoever will listen, to promote you, speak highly of you and give you all of the accolades you’ve ever deserved and any chance I get. I’ve never had to hide our friendship from anyone. Never. I would publish it in major newspapers nationwide and broadcast it on syndicated radio and national television.

You see. I have no shame in being your friend. And if anyone every tried to guilt me, judge me, criticized me, harrass me or otherwise give me an ounce of crap over it, I would put them in their place so fast they would never think to open their mouths on the subject again.

I’m not saying you should feel or do the same. But because I am your friend first and foremost and because I care very much about your happiness and well-being. I think you would be better off if you had one less person to worry about pleasing. I’m sure you can agree with that much. It is so simple to please me, it really is (it’s the little things that just make my entire day!) but I haven’t always made it easy for you.

So I’m going to be proactive and remove myself from the list of people you have to worry about pleasing. Still friends? Of course, silly! We’re not about to dissolve a friendship that was firmly formed almost 2 years ago (likely before that in the grander scheme of things, aka: the Pre-Existence). But here I am with the proverbial scissors cutting the proverbial strings of our friendship. We remain friends only now because of our free will to do so, not because we feel as though we are still tied to each other and have to be because of some imagined obligation or nicety.

This, I believe will make our life a lot less stressful and all around easier. If anything, it will be a weight off of your shoulders, one you’ve shouldered like a champ, believe me *)

You’ve done more for me than some friends that I’ve known nearly 20 years! I love you and I will always be here for you as your friend and confidant. Take comfort in that if it brings you any.

Faithfully Your Friend

Jodi Arias

I've been wanting to post this for days now but I know you all already talked about the duct tape and I don't want to bring up boring topics. However I just have to get this out there and put to rest for myself. :please:

Is it possible the duct tape on the floor in the laundry room was something Travis used on his arm because he had been working out pretty hard for his trip to Cancun? What I mean is it's evident he was wearing it on the bed, you see where it was on his arm in the shower, and on the laundry floor could mean that he took the tape off on his bed and it got transfered downstairs when the bedding was put into wash.

I've heard of some guy's using pressure bandages and things on muscles that have been injured or just over worked so if anyone is on the same track as me could you tell me? And I can move on from this? Or is there another reason? I just feel they are connected...

289zwhi.jpg

:seeya: Thanks

flores investigative report
http:///wp-content/uploads/2013/02/...port-8-27-2008-Jodi-Arias-Is-Innocent-com.pdf

Travis Victor Alexander
July 28, 1977 - June 4, 2008

96kyhj.png

Summary of case and key dates:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2387245.html
Crime Scene Photographs:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2412031.html
Detective's Investigative Report:
grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf
Autopsy Report:
http://cnninsession.files.wordpress....visautopsy.pdf

BLOGS AND MYSPACE
Travis' blog: http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
Travis' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart

WS MEMBER RMT's TIMELINE
https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ak0vUAK8UbSndFl4X1V3YkZXazU0X25pQndhNVVmbXc&gid=0

MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
Jodi Ann Arias DOB 7/1980
Public Access to Criminal Court Case Information
Case History, Case# CR2008-031021
Criminal Court Case History
Minute Entries, Case# CR2008031021
Clerk of the Superior Court Minute Entries

MEDIA COVERAGE
ABC15 Jodi Arias Murder Trial
ABCNews Jodi Arias
CBSNews Crimesider
CNN (HLN) show transcripts
FOX10News Jodi Arias Trial
HLNtv Jodi Arias
Huff Post Jodi Arias
KPHO Jodi Arias
WildAboutTrial

FACEBOOK
Beth Karas InSession
David Lohr
In Session
In Memory of Travis Alexander
JaneVelezMitchellHLN
Justice4Travis
NancyGraceHLN

TWITTER
#TravisAlexander
#JodiArias
#Arias
@ABC
@BethKaras
@chriswnews
@courtpio
@David_Lohr
@InSession
@jvelezmitchell
@maryellenabc15
@michaelbkiefer
@NancyGraceHLN
@shannahogan
@VinniePolitan
@WildAboutTrial

TRIAL LIVE STREAMING
Trial starts at 10:30am MST (GMT -7:00) (12:30pm EST, 11:30 CST, 9:30 PST)
http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Live-video-
http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html
http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=011613-jodi-arias-trial
http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/jodi-arias-trial-livestream/
http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

MOBILE APPS
abc15 mobile
azfamily mobile
azcentral mobile
kpho mobile
WildAboutTrial iphone and ipad
WildAboutTrial Andriod

Day 19 Tuesday, Feb 19, 2013
Defendant on the stand for the seventh day on direct

2ajb7eh.png

Hi All . . . . .

I have completely worn out a laptop on this trial and the CA trail and had to purchase a new one yesterday. Bear with as I am getting to know my new machine.

We are live in the courtroom - JA is back on the stand to continue the War and Peace version of her life . . . . the uncut version.

Nurmi going back over a few more text messages this morning . . . text w/TA on 2/25 - she was planning on spending time w/TA that day - this is the day she was driving back from seeing Gus Searcy . . . she planned on having sexual activity that date with TA. She was on the road somewhere around Hoover Dam - admit exhibit #442

TA's sisters are in attendance this morning. Second message down she talks about a schoolgirl outfit and the spider man undies - reference the undies she received on Valentines . . .

Was it Mr. A's preference that her "vagina be hairless" . . . yes . . . he said he doesn't like hair (BTW - just a note . . . . all vag's are hairless for future reference but the outer areas are not always)

JA is pulling Kleenex and wiping her nose . . . . conversation ended on same day 30th @ 10:38 . . .. even though it says 17:38 , . . . . "it is Green Witch time"

why did you hang up on him?
he was swearing @ me

want to admit #443. . .
objection - hearsay
approach!

February 19, 2013
Jodi Arias--Defence CIC day 7
Morning testimony

--Nurmi: Before we talk about the B&E at grandparents home, I just want to go over a few more text messages this morning.
--Nurmi wants to go over texts with Travis from February 25th. Nurmi asks to approach the witness, Jodi Arias. Hands her some text messages and asks her if she recognizes them.
--Asks Jodi if she had planned to spend time with Travis that day. Jodi says it was after she had visited with Gus. Martinez objects. Nurmi rephrases question.
--Nurmi asks if her and Travis planned on having sexual activity that day. Jodi days that she was on the road on that day, around the Hoover Dam when she received the texts.

Exhibit 442--text messages from February 25, 20008

--Text talking about a schoolgirl outfit and the Spiderman undies. Was in reference to the underwear received on Valentines day.
--JA says that TA asked that her vagina was hairless because he didn't like hair.
Exhibit 443--Text conversation from March 30, 2008

<Jodi is sniffling and wiping her nose>

--Text converstation began at 1650, Juan objects because JA is looking at the evidence to recall the date and time. The text conversation ended at 2238 hours. JA does not remember where she was during the text conversation. Says she was probably at her house in Mesa as she hadn't moved yet.
--JA hung up on TA during a conversation on that day because she says TA was swearing at her.
--Martinez objects to the Exhibit being entered into evidence as it is hearsay. Lawyers approach the bench.

JA is reading to herself . . .
durin string of text messages do you see where you apologize to TA and tell him to have a great day
Yes I was just trying to end this . .whenever he would get angry I would start shaking again - like being in an earthquake you don't know how long it will last or how bad it will get . .. even if we are thousands of miles apart
Move to admit #443
objection hearsay
sustain objection
Even 1000 miles away still affected you
yes
- I was afraid . . . intimidated by him . . afraid he would get angrier or start to swear @ me in the text messages . . when he got angry it went on and on until he blew off all the steam . . . I felt bullied, it was just miserable - I didn't stop talking to him - he would be nice and then be mean and then nice . . it affected me - I can't describe it

This text in particular made her especially upset that day
Move to admit #443
Object - hearsay
Approach - again on the same exhibit

Morning testimony

Part 2

--Nurmi asks JA to read Exhibit 443 to herself.
--Nurmi asks if she sees where she apologizes to TA and tells him to have a great day. Says she just wanted to end that thing they were having.
--Nurmi asks how the confrontation affects her, says whenever he got angry she shook. It was like being in an earthquake, you don't know when it is going to start or how long it is going to last. Even though they were a thousand miles apart it still affected her.
--Nurmi asks for Exhibit 443 to be admitted based on hearsay. Objection sustained.
--Nurmi asks if she was afraid, she says not for her physical safety <feed cuts out>.
--Nurmi asks what she was afraid of. Says that when Travis got angry he just got ??? until he ran out of steam.
--JA says she felt bullied. It was miserable. It affected her, she can't really describe it.
--Nurmi again asks for Exhibit 443 to be admitted, Martinez objects, lawyers are asked to approach the bench.

Travis' family
ff8nk9.png

Defense exhibit #442, not shown but while discussing
2mhxv74.png

Objection to proposed defense exhibit #443, hearsay
142wlz9.png

Defendant's family isn't in the courtroom
2wbw6ps.png

Defendant's family not present...
hmmm maybe we will actually hear about the actual murder today
5nnlme.png

Attorneys at side bar
352exzd.png

Travis' family during sidebar
b9iosj.png

There way an actual tear dropping down her cheek
105aadi.png

Look @ 443 bottom of pg 72 - text message 4569 . . . I'm sorry - have a great day . . . hope this would end to an end in the confrontation - did it?
not right away - no
exhibits - outgoing messages relate to what he says to you?
yes
begin reading what he said to you on pg 73 . . . text message 11857

you stressingme out on a basis is getting freaking old . . . . . you texting me time sensitive is just another way

I am just as tired of your hateful words - I was just bragging about you to a girlfriend
if you are tired of me - leave me alone
Whatever Travis . . I hope you realize you got upset over nothing you were raising your voice and swearing . . . I have already apologized twice and you not once - you are still pissed off

I don't want to ever get another text from you again . . . . to take on your problems . . . not one freaking more

later that day or a couple hours later text again . .
any discussion about this?
I don't think we discussed details even more - it was just apologies

Text message w/TA on 4/7/08 . . . after moved away from Mesa -
yes I think I was still on the road on that date . .
night in Hollister spending the night with sister
yes

review this exhibit and read to yourself. . . .
conversation took place on the 6th (difference in time . . . they are 7 hrs ahead)

move to have #442 moved into evidence
objection relevance
counsel approach

Defendant's mom and aunt come in during the sidebar

18lw68.png

Other Katie not looking too impressed

35jjzhf.png

Chris Williams &#8207;@chriswnews
#JodiArias has that "calling out for mommy" look on her face. #Arias hasn't stopped looking @ her since she arrived

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Seen Again
Back