*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

Part 7

--JA was "freaking out" when she sent the text to Travis meant for Steve. Didn't want TA to receive it, she wanted to keep her dating life secret because it never went well when Travis found out.
--JA says that TA started off teasing but then would start clicking around on he friends' network and mock her about messages. Mesa is kind of a small place and TA saw her on a date and TA teased her about it. By that point it was "just pure wrath". Exhibit 448 is admitted into evidence.
--message 6572, Message to Steve: "Hey there someone has my Google password because he has been helping me with a blog.
--TA to JA: "You and your Steve coverup make me sick.", Ja says that TA had gotten into her Gmail account.
--TA text: "why don't you have him come **** you in the woods".
--After TA references JA having sex with Steve, message 6576, JA's response is "please don't give me any more grief about Steve"....I still love you...need time to get over it....lets adopt a "don't ask, don't tell" policy.
--message 14090, "I freaking bet, I wonder what kind of crap you send out"...."thanks for keeping your end of the contact for the car you destroyed". "you're more and more like you mom every day.".
--TA wanted to know what the rest of the text said and JA felt obligated to send it to him because he was speculating on what the second part of the text to Steve said. Nurmi asks her why she felt obligated and she doesn't know why.
--Nurmi asks if she sent TA the second half of the text. She says she didn't but sent him something else. Message 6587, "JodiArias@hotmail for now, thanks." It was the gist of what she had sent. Couldn't find the message as she had hit cancel. She was telling Steve to message her at her hotmail instead of her Gmail.
--message 14098, Travis says "I'm sorry too, I love you". It made her feel better. Nurmi asks her if it "reeled her back in".
LUNCH RECESS

Defense exhibit #448

34zaw6t.png

335bd4k.png

35n31qr.png

30j3gk5.png

2lm2uz9.png

i knew of a woman that lived with a man for 15 years she wanted to marry him but he didn't want to marry, so she went along with it. then he met a divorcee with children and abruptly left his live-in to marry her. she didn't see it coming and had a complete nervous breakdown ending up in the psych ward. she shook like a chiquaqua and her skin broke out with big red blotches all over. she felt like the world collapsed under her. even after she was released from the hospital she still had nervous shakes, skin issues and loss of self esteem and confidence. she was afraid of people. so sad. no violence tho.

JA testifying bout May 11,2008 - texts TA sent her saying honey you look beautiful in all your pics . .. .
she felt good receiving these type of texts vs. the shaking and having to cower when he came over her. . . .

Nurmi asks JA to take a look @ All Those messages please . . .

(Ha .. . A Nice and Easy Hair color commercial just played on hln - JA should have used that brand of hair dye.)

JA remembers these messages very well . . . this was starting May 25 and moved into May 26th . . .. JA reviewed all of the exhibit . . . interaction between TA and JA - they text messaged during this part of the day. . .. she remembers this day well (oh boy another long description coming up folks . . . )

I called him, this is time period where I sent him pamphlets on Mental Health Disorders and counseling . . . this is same time of 3 hole wonder, text message fight - sort of the beginning of the fight . . . .

Exhibit #450? . . .
didn't feel good when he said those things on text messages - this was the wrath she feared . . . made her shake when she read them . . everytime a new message came thru it made her body shake as she knew they would be mean messages . .

#450 admitted
some of the things included "in His WRATH" . . . text #14829 - I sent you a response to dire conversation - hope you read . .. spark human emotion - your own problems . . everyone else is just your agenda . . . comment made you look like a pure *advertiser censored* . . .I've never been hurt so bad before . . .

JA said she didn't want to text TA about his issues . . . his sexual attraction to little boys . . .

it was a joke

next message #14830
you couldn't get off your lazy butt to read it . . . that's the sociopath I know . . . .

this text message woke her up . . . first he called her . . . tried to read thru all texts but she was disoriented . . . in order to read them she would have had to go into her grandma's room to turn on computer - it would wake up grama - he was mad because she didn't it . . .

how did you feel when he called you sociopath?
He has called me worse - it didn't feel good

"you are the worst thing that ever happened to me"
made JA feel "yucky I guess you could say"

an apology?
I apologized for not getting out of bed to go and read his email . . . she was half asleep . . ..

why apologize for not read email if had to wake up Grandma?
we were nightowls anyway - I don't think he understood how it was to be in Yreka - iwas sleeping and my Grandparents were sleeping - I needed to apologize - I didn't want him to be mad

Sounds like you didn't want him to be mad - is that accurate?
yes

you are sociopath - you only cry for yourself . . worse than anything . . . betray . .

it has to do with - I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone about his issues if he would get help and another thing that he couldn't stay @ his friends house because they have kids . . . . very awkward but I didn't want to put it in text messages . . . he just . . he was not happy that I kept pushing him, and pushing him . . . he wanted me to drop the subject . . . I dropped it in January because he didn't take the steps that he needed to take . . . I kept pressuring him.

living @ Grandparents - working in May 2008 @ Casa Ramos by then - Mexican family resteraunt . . .

ever refer to it as margaritaville?
no I thought that was a country western song

your photography business taking flight
yes - end of the school year - lot of jrs going into Sr year - booking for that and another wedding was booked - business taking flight - have a job

why still fee need to interact with TA or solve his issues - sending him pamphlets
he needed to solve his own issues - at times he was very loving and it seemed to counterbalance it - he would praise me and compliment me and things like that

At this time in you life in May 2008 -- late may . . .what are your interests if any with Ryan Burns?
At that point I just wanted to get to know him better - I didn't remember interacting with him in Oklahoma and saw a few pages of him in ? on his facebook . . . . the visit was to take place in early june . . . . Utah wasn't only destination - I had a lot of destinations . . . .

What was your first destination?
Monterray California - plan was to drive to Monterray first night spend the night and get up early Monday morning the second to leave . . . .

between text conversations and plan to leave for the trip anything happen
text led to an online chat conversation that lasted for hours then he wanted phone sex . . . after that calmed down he wante to try this little red riding hood thing and we were planning that together, , ,

Home invasion @ grandparents?
I heard it happened May 28th 2008
You came to the house that day - do you recall the day?
yes May 28th

Who called you and advised you home broken into . .
don't know who called me but someone called my sister - she had a voicemail - we went straight home after that. . . we were in Hilt - an 1/8th of a mile from the border - we were at a Monestery - the Oregon border . . . .oregon border was 15 to 20 min depending on how fast you are driving.

You went strait to your grandparents home to to steal the gun?
NO
did you orchestrate or have someone else break in to steal the gun
no I did not

If you wanted the gun you could have opened the cabinet and taken it?
I guess if I knew it was there I could have - I knew my Grandpa had rifle and shotguns but didn't know he had a handgun . . . learned eventually he had handgun stolen but didn't know when I first arrived - Grandma told JA on the same day . .. .

First destination Monterray Calif . . . 7 or 7 1/2 hrs approx. . . . a stopover I had friends there - wanted to contine to la . . matt and Darryl were there . . . . plan to go to Monterray to LA area - tentative to go to San Diego - Jon Dixon invited her there . . . . cut up thru Nevada and Utah . . . was going to see Lake Powell or ? . . . gonna see some national parks there . . . .

how intending to travel t all these destinatins . . .

(she lists multiple national parks etc)

driving . . . . she owned an infinity at the - the plan was never to drive infinity to all destinations - she was broke @ the time . . . she hadn't made all the payments, hadn't had it in for regular maintenance, it was a gas hog - wanted to rent a more fuel economic car - rented from rental center - wind up @ this rental location - there are car rentals in Yreka but she went to online to rental . . . she could either go north or south 50 miles to pick up a rental . . . went south - got t redding - she drove her car . . . . she made reservation on the car - on orbitz or priceline . . . gave her name, probably phone number and payment info . . .went to Redding airport and rented car talked to Mr. Columbo . . . spoke 5 min first time with him and came back in another 5 minutes . . . she came out and saw a red car - came back in and asked for a different color - red cars get pulled over more often (always been told that) . . .

car smelled of smoke - never complained about smoke in the car?
no I did not
he has never heard that red got pulled over more - he selected something

When rented car - gave drivers license and a debit card with her info . . . color of her hair . . . pictures (Exhibit #414) . . . picture of JA and Jewel - (the dog she always cries when she sees this picture)

you had blond hair . . . .
I believe picture taken in May - the Spring after I moved to Yreka . . .
look @ information on photo - don't tell us the date
objection - the item is in evidence she can tell us the date

May 18th
I think it was may 15th - around that time (to her recollection)

was your hair substantially different in june 2 weeks later when rented the car
yes

after rent this car . . . .
clarify what kind of car
Ford Focus -- white

Not exactly the same color ... :rolleyes:

2ugcjrn.png

2zz7oqw.jpg

JA went back to her brother's house and took a nap - left Redding late morning -
did yu have a gun or knife with you?
no
cell phone?
yes
this helio we have seen earlier?
yes
did you have a charger
I did

got car - taken nap -
hit road . . . south - I forgot I was supposed to meet Gus Seacy . . . .I didn't make I to see gus . . I was tired stayed up all night talking to TA

Iwas going to monterray to see Matt but he told me to go to Santa Cruz - it's pretty close to Monterray

spoke w/TA on the night of the first?
actually into the early morning of the 2nd
what was the subject matter?
we talked about Gordon Hinkley - he was church president and he passed away earlier that year

did you have phone sex?
no
did he know you were going to Monterray to see matt?
he knew I was going on the trip - don't know if I told him about the trip - he knew I was on my way to Utah . . .

fact going to Monterray want to keep a secret from him
uh no - he . . .. knew ...

did you meet matt?

yes and his friend
time of day arrived in Santa Cruz
evening it was dark - not too late - resteraunts and bars still open . . . bar and lounge resteraunt called the Red Room (Bread Room) . . . sat around and had appetizers and headed to a Karoke bar . . . no romantic interest in years and years . . . Ja broke up with Matt McCartney in 2001 . . . just friends with him . . . followed Matt's friends parents house that had a sectioned off part that Matt and friend rented .. . spent the night there

saw earlier in the trial - saw banking transactions @ Washington Mutual . . . clear it looked like you had more than 1 bank account . . .

after moving to Yreka I opened a business checking account in addition to my personal account I had over a year . . . . I didn't do it in Yreka too early when I left, didn't in Redding . . . but I used to live there so I knew where the banks were . . . .my business hadn't made money - I was loaning my business some of my personal money - I was going towrite off that trip as a business trip because I was going to take photos in (San Diego?) . . . wrote money back . . .

between those two accounts I think it was under $1000 - I don't thinkit was too much . . .

payment of things you might need . . . .cash or debit or check
cash or debit NOt check

for emergency purposes . . .close to $100
After seeing matt . . .saw others in Monterray . .swung by Darryl's apartment and hung out with Jack for a little while . . . had breakfast (omlets) with them . . spent 30 minutes together - just hanging out - jack getting ready for school 0 enjoying each other company . . . think it was the morning of the 3rd . . ..

borrowed mr. Brewer's gas cans - two . . . . . so that I could . . .gas in Yreka was $4.78 per gallon . . . . going from Nevada to Utah would have been cheaper so I wanted to fill it up . . .didn't tell him to keep this a secret . . .

remember telling Darryl you were going to go to Mesa?
no I had no plans to go to mesa at that point - so no I would not have told him that

planning to go to Selinas wantedto get my nails done going to see Ryan and wanted them to look good - it is about 20 miles from Monterray - it is East and would have put me on a better highway to go south . . don't want to go onto hwy 101. . .

plan to go to Selinas and straight to Utah? . . . had to wait @ nail salon - then drove to Pasadena . . Pasadena area . . . looking to hook up with Darryls sister who just had a baby and trying to add infants to my portfolio . . . . I think I went somewhere else . .

I don't remember - sorry I didn't sleep last night - my memory is shot
Objection
jury is to disregard the statement

did you wind up wit Darryls sister?
no she didn't return my calls - she did but it was the next day . . . .

when you were calling her where were you
before I left Yreka, and again and again in Pasadena . . . her name is Laura

don't succeed in making contact that day . . . at that point going to hit the road toward Utah and crash somewhere on the road in between . . .

possible to go to San Diego?
no San Diego was out at that point .. . I always try to cram too much into my trips - done trips all my life . . .San Diego was too far . . . start going to Utah . .. in Pasadena to prepare to go to Utah . . .Starbucks then ARco - cheaper gas

Intent to go to Utah . . . maybe Death Valley first but in that direction . . didn't go directly after taking to Ryan Burns . .. . been talking to TA . . . why going to Utah - why going to Utah when . . . .

objection
sustained

your understanding he didn't want you to go to Utah . . I know he wanted me to go see him but I don't know how he felt about Utah except he was suspicious of Utah .. .

conversations having periodically throughout course of these days of vacation
prior to road trip and during . . . we spoke on the 2nd and the third

Why not go straight to Utah?
very last time Icalled travis he was being very sweet, he had to cancel his plans . . . he wanted me to come to see him . . . his way of talking very sweet and like baby talk . . . it was very sweet and I said all right I am going.

Prior to calling Travis and deciding to go to Mesa - Icalled Ryan and let him know that my phone was dying I wnted to turn off phone preserve the juice and battery -

started to look for the freeway as I was calling Travis . . . that final phone call I did advise TA . . .

earlier when left redding Calif w/rental car - had car charger - car charger not with you when left Pasadena? couldn't find it I called Matt, and I called Darryl - battery was getting low - didn't want to be without cell phone service and out of gas while driving across Nevada . . .

did you have a gun or knife with you when you left Redding?
no
what color was your hair
auburn brown
didn't stop to dye it along the way?
no

what time in evening you were coming to Mesa
somewhere after 8 and before 10 pm
based on conversation with him understanding he would be expecting you sometime that night or next morning
yes - he said he would wait up . .

how long drive from Pasadena to mesa
I estimated it to be about 6 hrs.

this vehicle you were using how much fuel getting on tank of gas?
no but it seemed to be going thru really fast
bought gas didn't use gas in the cans

bought gas @ desert center and buckeye . . don't remember how she paid for the gas - stopped for gas twice.

what time arrived in Mesa
still dark - early morning -around 4ish . . .
on 4th of June 2008?
Yes

Did you go t tA's home?
yes Idid
where did you park rental car?
same spot I always parked - center spot in driveway . . .
do you recall other cars in driveway?
I wasn't paying attention to that

it was that time of th night so I did what I always did went around side in thru laundry room. . . brought a suitcase, backpack, purse and laptop - it is like a carry on suitcase - not very big . . .

when went into the home did you bring them in with you?
I think he came out and got them so I just went inside

When arrived @ TA's home knife or gun with you?
no

walked in the house thru a side gate . . . . typical of how she would enter the home at night because he would lock the house @ night . . she had a key but gave it back when moved to Yreka . . . never knocked on the door always just walked in . . .

TA did not greet her @the door . . came into the house into the laundry room - go left and office is on the right - peeked in there . . . he had back to her on his laptop watching music videos .. . he didn't see her initially.

JA was still expected in Utah sometime Wed (said she didn't name a time - said 12 hrs - 11:00 but wantedto see sites so she didn't know) . . . TA was with Napoleon his dog .

saw him wit his back toyou . . . did you shoot him/
no
stab him?
no

he looked really cute . . . napoleon noticed me . . . TA turned around when dog barked . . he was watching silly videos . . . people with boxes on their heads and foil all over their bodies . . I am trying to remember . . .

what happens when TA sees you?
got out of his chair came to doorway . . .. maybe he greets me . . . I remember more what he did than what he said . . .big smile on his face and he kissed me on the lips - definitely romantic . . . sexual kiss? . . . with his body language . . ..

he had his hands around my waist on the top of my butt he was pulling me into his body . . .

did he say anything to you indicating he wanted sex?
don't recall anything specific @ that moment in time

greets with kiss and contact
he wanted to show me more youtube videos . . . went into living room- got a new punching bag . . I hadn't seen that yet

you tube videos were similar - I don't remember them all

punching bag on the tile in family/living room near the kitchen - all open floorplan . . .

what happens when he shows you punching bag
he was really proud of it, punching it, showing off
did that frighten you

he could punch it and send it over a few feet across the tile - something in the back of my mind but he had been very nice - he was very strong but he was in a good mood so I brushed it off . . .

after he punches bag in hallway . . . went into kitchen got water I was exhausted from driving - he seemed a little disappointed that I wanted to sleep but not ina bad way - he insinuated that he wanted to have sex . . . not really direct but it was implied . . . I wanted to go to sleep .

where was your luggage?
eventually they made their way into the house before went to sleep.

went to sleep with TA in his bedroom,
anyone else in the home
after we went into the bedroom I asked if his roommates were home - It is an indication of how quiet or loud we have to be . . . there was somebody else home but I don't think all of his roomates were home.

what time did you both go to sleep that morning?
somewhere around 5 or 5:30 it was just getting light out that morning
both slept on his bed.

who woke up first
I did
what time day?
around 12 or 12:30 laid there for awhile - he was still sleeping in the bed next to . . . bags were in the bedroom

did you get up and grab gun and shoot him or grab a knife and stab him in the bed?
no
What happened
I laid there - dog was snoring very lightly - we got up . . ta woke up . . .

how long were you awake before TA woke up?
felt like 20 minutes - just laid there awake and went to the bathroom or something.

TA woke up around 1:00 . . . when he woke up we engaged in sex . . . .

did he express a desire to have sex . .
yes not immediately he got up and brushed his teeth that kind of thing

when you went to Mesa didyou have expectation or assume when you went there part of the activity tohave sex with TA . . .
yes - it was our thing at that time . .. it was pretty obvious iwasn't going there and not do that . . .

you werent' dating at the time
I wasn't sleeping with anyone else and he had been the only person I had been with for almost 2 years . . . felt it was something I was used to . .

something you were supposed to do?
Yea - since I showed up

Recess until 3:20

Day 5
Special Agent Nathan Mendes testimony
Receipts recovered during the execution of a search warrant at the defendant's home in Yreka, CA

States Exhibit #237.001, Budget Redding CA, Rented 6/02/08, 0804am, Return 6/07/08 13:08 (1:08pm), Due In 6/7/08 0930am, Miles driven 2834

States Exhibit #237.002, Siskiyou Food Mart Shell Yreka CA, 6/02/08, 05:39:57, Fuel 3.334 @ 4..499 gal $15.00, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.003, McDonald's Lodi CA, 6/02/08 19:32, Lg FF 1.99 Bottled water 1.49 $3.75

States Exhibit #237.004, Valero, 6/02/08 8:41pm, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.005, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:10, Deposit $400.00 Acct Bal $548.65 Avail Bal $548.65, ACCT #8006

States Exhibit #237.006, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:11, Deposit $300.00 Acct Bal $240.43 Avail Bal $207.43, ACCT #7148

States Exhibit #237.007, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:15, Deposit $100.00, ACCT #7148

States Exhibit #237.008, WalMart 6/03/08 15:22:09, Facial Clnsr 3.97 x 2, Neuus85bns (?) 9.92 x 2, 5G Kero Carb 12.96, Total $43.90 Cash $45.00 Change $1.10

States Exhibit #237.009, CVS Pasadena CA, 6/03/08 8:31pm, Health Care Eligible $6.37

States Exhibit #237.010, Starbucks Pasadena CA, 6/03/08 20:41, CCake Stawb & Crm 1.95, Sand Egg Salad 5.95, Scone Vanil Petit 0.75, TL Syrp Crmfr 2.90, Total $10.85, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.011, ARCO Pasadena CA, 6/03/08 08:42pm, Fuel 8.301 @ 4.169 gal, Unlead 87 $34.61, Trans fee $0.45, Total $35.06, Debit Acct # 2015

States Exhibit #237.012, ARCO Pasadena CA, 6/3/08, 20:46:50, Fuel 9.594 @ 4.169 gal $40.00, Initial Pmt $40.00, PrePay Dep $40.00

States Exhibit #237.013, Duplicate ARCO Pasadena CA, Fuel 2.774 @4.169 gal $11.56, PrePay Deposit $20.00, Change $8.44

States Exhibit #237.014, In N Out Sparks NV, 6/6/08, 10:38am, Food CHB 1.95 W FF 1.19 $3.37, MC

States Exhibit #237.015, In N Out Sparks NV, 6/6/08, 10:43am, Food CHB 1.95 W FF 1.19 $3.37, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.016, Tesoro SCL UT, 6/6/08, 03:57, Fuel 10.672 @ 3.85 gal $41.18, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.017, Tesoro SCL UT, 6/6/08, 04:05:42, Fuel 9.583 @3.859 gal $36.98, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.018, Flying J Winnemucca NV, 6/6/08, Fuel 12.175 @4.099 gal $49.91, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.019, Flying J Winnemucca NV, $4.90, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.020, 7-Eleven Sparks NV, 6/6/08, 10:34:38, Fuel 5.178 @ 4.999 gal, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.021, Hilltop Valero Redding CA, 6/7/08, 12:20, Fuel 8.947 @ 4.499 gal $40.25, MC credit

States Exhibit #237-022, No photo shown

Photos of receipts: http://s1303.beta.photobucket.com/us...ts Recovered

Direct Link to Special Agent Mendes' testimony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLfab...ature=youtu.be

pictures of TA's office shown, pic of punching bag shown

TA woke up wanting sex . . . he wanted to tie her up . . . he had done this before with some twine rope and didn't work out that well . . . this time he had a smooth rope - a decorative rope that was green and gold . . . showin a picture of green/gold rope fibers on a carpeted set of stairs . . . .

TA had only 1 set of stairs (unless you count each stair) . . .. lead upstairs to bedrooms up there - his is on the left at the top of the stairs

this smooth tannish rope we just saw - he ties you up with it?
he did - he tied me up
where
the bed (TA's younger sister smiling)

his bed is a sleigh bed . . . we unrolled the thing from from the bed to the bathroom . . . we cut it in half and created 2 nooses at the end for my wrists . . . .

did you want to be tied up
it's not my favorite but it is not unbearable

he wanted to tie you up
were you clothed at all?
no
was he clothed when he tied you up
I don't remember when is clothes came off but no . . . I think he might have had his 'garments on' . . . .the temple garments some members of the church wear - they are worn all the time

he is wearing his sacred garments
I don't think he had taken them off

were you legs bound or just your hands
just my wrists

what happened then
he wanted to give me oral sex

ms. Arias is this hard for your to talk about?
Objection
Approach

TA's younger sister smirking and shaking her head - looking down - the other sister is looking down lips pursed

Are these sexual subjects hard for you to talk about
yes this one in particular
why
because of how the day ended

oral sex he wanted to perform on you - did you want to?
yes
why

I was still monomgamous . . . he was still the same person

you didn't want to incur his wrath?
I was worried about disappointing him - he seemed very happy to see me the night before . . . he likedthose things and typically
because we were doing that consensually

I asked him to stop - he hadn't shaved and it kind of hurt

We ditched the rope idea . . . tossed it on the carpet for the time being
toward the bed
more toward the dresser

he cut the rope - he measured it out in the bathroom - Iheld one end and he cut the rope in bathroom.. .

what did he use when he cut the rope . .

he used one of the knives from the knife block in the kitchen

where did he place this knife?
either in the bathroom or by the nightstand

I don't remember . . . there are a lot of gaps that day
whats that
there are a lot of things I don't remember that day

what happens next?
at some point there were pictures but we also had regular sex that day - like regular vanilla sex - just vaginal . . . nothing too out of the ordinary just normal . . .

before or after the photos were taken?
don't recall but pretty sure it was after

show you some of the photographs previously admitted beginning with exhibit #168

picture shown to JA . . . she turns away . . sniffs . . . .

can you see that?
yes
your hair on your head - how would you label that particular style?
braids
why was your hair in braids that day
he liked my hair in braids

what was your understanding of why he liked your hair in braids
he just said it was hot

showing you exhibit #164 -
ja is looking as if she might vomit .. . something is not tasting right in her mouth!

what do you think about when you see that picture what is your state of mind
what a stupid idiot I was

when you were posing for that picture - was this something you were comfortable doing?
it felt awkward
why did you participate

he got a new camera he was excited about playing around with it.

taking these pictures?
yes

referring to th picture - it appears there is no pubic hair in this picture why
Travis didn't like hair - he didn't even like it on his own body
you remove it at his request?
yes I had a . . . .

please rephrase the question

exhibit #165 - look @ that - sh looks disgusted.

TA suggested all of the poses . . . not my favorite thing to do . . . . . I didn't disagree

you didn't voice your disagreement?

Is this a picture TA also suggested
yes
you complied with all his suggestions
yes

he told you what to do and how to pose
yes

you posed in these positions for him - why?
he asked me to

I had sent him pictues before on my phone but they were not like those - he was being the photographer this time . . .
did you tell him you didn't want pictures of this nature
on previous occasions I told him

was he happy
he seemed a little bit thrilled - he seemed really into it - I don't know f happy is the right word but he was into it

Did making him happy make you happy
Um I don't know - don't know if happy would be the word

what was the plan wit hthese photographs?
wanted to take them; review them, and then delete them

a few other photographs found that day . . . exhibit #167 . . . .

both sisters looking down

exhibits #166 . . . can you explain what was happening when this photo was taken

yes he wanted to get a picture of us having sex - he told me to put it on the time . . he told me just figure it out . . . it was on the nightstand

you were tryin to set the time and it went off inadvertantely

#167 - a couple minutes later . . . another attempt of the two of you trying to photo while you were having sex . . .

don't know if we were trying to do a video . . . .

was there contemplation of you and TA making a video that day
yes
a video of what
a video of us having sex

when you went to Mesa to TA's home did you do so with the intent of making a sex video with him?
no

was it your idea or TA's idea to make this video
it was his idea

to your knowledge was that video ever made?
yes

I had an Olympus camera . . . I think we ended up using my camera to make a video - couldn't figure his camera out . . . we reviewed it and deleted it that day.

we just saw the pictures of your attempts to take pictures of video of you two having sex . . .
Ummm . . . it was around the same time

you did have sex with him . . . described as plain old vanilla sex but it was different because you were video taping it right?
yea - I guess so

occurred about 1:30 or 2 in the afternoon on the 4th . . . did you have any understanding about whether any of the roommates were home . . .

my understanding no one was home during that part o the day.

After the 2 of you have sex that afternoon . . .around 1:45 - where do youhave sex?
on his bed

after sex on his bed - what did you do next

she looks up . . . I think we watched the video then deleted it then shortly after I got into the shower . . .

TA was downstairs somewhere she believes while she was in the shower.

she gets dressed - starting t get ready t hit the road - getting dressed . . . hadn't really unpacked much - just some pjs thenshe changed her clothes - at one point the luggage went back in the car . . . . .

get ready to leave . . . where was TA?
first in the kitchen then he was in his office.

whn e left you came down stairs . . . putting your luggage back in your car . . . if you know - where were his bedding and sheets?

they were in the washing machine . . .
do yo know who put them in

probably me
do this after sex
we typically was the sheets after

packd luggage in your car and getting ready to leave - what time of the day this was?
I don't . . . after 2 I am sure but don't remember exact

dressed . . . car is packed . . .recall what you were wearing?
no I don't remember exactly I think I was wearing a tank top and some pants

car packed ready to leave - what happens next
went into the office - just to chill . .. I had CDs I kept forgetting to give to him . . . pictures of our trips we took together . . ..

I got CD's out they looked pretty scratched which he noticed he got upset about that - it was my fault they were scratched - he put them in his CD drive =- he washaving hard time bringing up the CD - the screensaver was a bunch of little bugs eating up his screen he said he got a virus

I was laying on the floor . . . I could see if I looked -

CDs not working - on the floor with napoleon

mostly he could bring up just little grey squares . . . where the thumbnail would be it was just a medium to light grey square or rectangle.. . probably because I scratched cds'

if I would have given them to him when I was supposed to they woul not have been scratched . . . he was getting mad . . . angry -tone changed,demeanor, movements and body language changed

at this point you saw signs of anger
yes
based upon your experience with TA - you had seen those signs before
yes
how were you feeling on the floor watching his anger rise?
apprehensive

I laid there for awhile while he was doing this . . . he opened cd disc he flung it at the wall - it ricocheted off the wall and landed on my head and the carpet . . . .

show exhibit #36 . . .

area laying is that depicted in this photo?
not really

let me show you exhibit #40
does that depict the area you were laying?
it was on the other ide of the desk where the shadow is - I was laying near the outlet on that wall - my head was more toward the des and my feet were toward the door.

the cd rolled off the deskand landed on me . . .
then seeing more signs of anger at that point in time?
yes
still apprehensive or something more when saw more signs of anger
yes it moved to more
how would you describe that feeling
I am worried because I thught the trip had gone pretty well . . .. I thught I had done something stupid again and he was getting angry an napoleon got up and left the room - e always left when TA was angry . . . . whole trip ruined because the CD's were scratched.

are you fearing he will be physically aggressive with you
don't know if I was consciousoy thinking of that but irmember being a little more tense

after cd rolls by . . . what happens
stood up - walked over to rub his back ... . I still had the pictures on my acon data drive but that drive was not working but I was going to apologise he stood up . . . chair got pushed to the side . . . he stood me up, spun me around and pressed up against me

Exhibit #40 . . . see this area where the chair is . .

when you said . . . there are various desks in his office - this item here?yes on the other side . .

he grabbed you
yes
where
upper arms - spun me around and grabbed my right arm
did he grabb both your arms
yes
at the time he grabbed both your arms did you see his face
yes
did you see anger
he looked pissed off . . I was scared he was going to throw me or something

he grabbed your arm and spun you around
yes . . .
around where
right by on the desk
we were standing right about here

earlier we heard he spun you around and smacked you in the face
his hands
to your face or your body
to my body - he never hit me in the face

just to the side of the cheek
um near the face
ok near the face

grabs one of your arms both and spun you aroiund

he grabbed both my arms - grabbed right arm and spun me around and twisted it.
did you feel pain
I don't think I felt pain

did you think yu could get away?
not at that particular moment - he was kind of heavy

did you tell him to stop?
no
why no
I ddn't want to make him more pisseed off . .. .

usually when I went along with what he did it would go along faster . . ..
that or groveling or something - he would get less angry quicker.

what did he do when he had your arm being your back?
he pressed his groin up against my butt

facing the desk or the back wall
I was bent over the other side of the desk facing that way
his groin area pressed against your buttocks
yes
wearing clothes
yes
was he
yes

bent over the desk - did he push you down
he had my right arm and bent me over
did he say anything
I don't recall what he said if anything

he does a few thrusts briefly . . . started pulling my pants down . . . thrusted a few times , pressed his groin against me
against your buttocks
yes

based on that movement did you feel he wanted to have sex again
yes Icould feel he had an erection

did you want to have sex with him - well yea - I actually I really did - I was actually relieved . . . when he had sex it was his way of distressing to use his term he would calm down after that.

he just wanted sex what was the more damning alternative to having sex
I din't want it to escalate to the levels he had done before- physical and verbal - screaming mostly

sex alternative to his wrath or anger
that would be accurate

after he thrust against you - you didn't say no don't do this
no
wehad sex again

did he remove your pants
he just got them down past y butt - I didn't have jeans or anything . .

does he ejaculate?
yes on my lower back

relieved he wanted sex. to de-stress . . . . I was able to avoid fight . . .

I felt a little used when he said go clean yourself up . . . I didn't dwell on it very much

I stayed in the bathroom a few minutes - he stayed in hisoffice doing what he was doing. . . there were 3 bathrooms in his house . . .I was downstairs across from his office.

did you hear TA when he was in his office near the bathroom
no I don't remember - I don't recall - sorry

shut the door and clean self off was it your plan to leave?
I was going to leave eventually but since e was in a good mood . . I decided tostay and then we decided to back upstairs and do more pictures.

he had just bent you over the desk and ejaculated on your back . . . were you angrywhen h did that?
no I wasn't angry
wanted the visit to end on positive note
objection
sustained

objection
approach

After this so called sex thing took place . . .
objection
after he bent you over and ejaculates on your back and you go to the bathroom to clean up you are still looking for a way to endthis trip on a good note
objection leading
sustained

wanted to end it on a good note
objection - sustained
what are you hoping to accomplish
I wanted to end this trip on a positive note - him leaving not angry and me leaving not crying
I wasn't crying at that point of the day . . . he was a lot calmer - he wasn't angry anymore

did you leave then?
no
why not
we decided to go back upstairs and take pictures more
something he wanted to do or you?
something we had been talkin about for a long time

the trip to Cancun was announced in 2007 - he had been working out and doin something called body bug? - measures . . . . he beefed uphis workout more . . . summer befor he was almost 240 and he was around 200# - lost fat and built upmuscle . . .wanted a 6 pack - he was almost there . . . . cancun was close - sculpted his bodythe way he almost wantedit.

Cancun announced in June 2007 . . .. ever scheduled to go with him to Cancun?
no
did you know who he wastaking?
I was told he owed friends babysitter $2000 so he was going to give her the ticket and th debt would be wiped out.

wore a body bug that measured . . . .
physically wore it on his upper arm . . .
wore it almost all the time

exhibit #167 . . . .this grey that we see here is this his body bug
yes

he was proud of his body and wanted pictures . . .

engaging in this particular session photosession - who's suggestion was it this take place?
I think I threw it out there that day - it was something he wanted to do
was this a peace offering of sorts on your part?
objection

he was proud of his body and I just want ed to make him happy - he didn't get the pictures he wanted . . . . I thought Icould make t up to him . . . .

Iwasn't going t make It to Lake powell before sunset . . . .didn't get the pictures he wanted from the cd's

these pictures you were gonna take of him - he was proud of is body .. . .where were they going to be taken?

gonna do it n the bedroom but decided to do it in the shower. . . .my camera just been packed - did it with his camerathat way he didn't have to wait for the photos . . .

he had 3 bathrooms- the shower for the pictures totake place were in the master bathroom

10:30 tomorrow morning - excused until then

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back