Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the doll was found in the car? Didn't I read that?

The doll "mama" was found in the car. That has been stated and corroborated by LE and the family many times. You are correct. She could not have had it on the plane. It was found in the backseat.

It was my understanding that in the documents, LE followed up on the flight roster and all children on the flight were accounted for....iirc there were no extra children on the flight. They were all present and accounted for.

Welcome TTT.

It will show up on the moved over thread info., but in short, the LE report said only 2 children on the flight, yet this person SAW at least 5 children. In addition, the 2 that were reported by LE did not even include TTT's own son who was traveling with her in a PAID seat. So, no matter what the LE report said, the children were not accounted for correctly either by the airline or LE follow up it is not known.

I asked for clarification of this in the other thread and it was never answered (around page 20 of the alive thread)...the thread was moving pretty fast and she probably overlooked it....but I believe TTT wanted to release the sketch and LE would not allow it?

Well, that's interesting....I always thought they did that a police station. :)

Moderator: Please put that the sighting was in Orlando, (not Atlanta...although she did board the flight to Atlanta)...I do not remember seeing her once we got off in Atlanta, but we spent about 15-30 mins. with Caylee and the lady that was with her in Orlando, then after we boarded, I did see Caylee and the lady board also.

Thank you kindly!

Hello TTT. What did the lady look like that you saw with Caylee? Also just to be clear, her favorite and only doll that she could not be without was found in the backseat of Casey's car. It could not have been with her on the plane.

Thank you again TTT for your reply. Wow, Orlando International must be expanding. Last time I flew through there it only had 2 terminals (A & B). Nice to see FL tax dollars at work. LOL. Thanks again for your input and good luck here. I venture to say it's not gonna be easy.

I thought the doll was found in the car? Didn't I read that?

That's what I read. I also read that Casey took her own clothes while Cindy was diverted out of the house, but nothing of Caylee's was taken (i.e. for a trip, etc.) Also that her doll, the one that she was attached to, was in the car.

The doll "mama" was found in the car. That has been stated and corroborated by LE and the family many times. You are correct. She could not have had it on the plane. It was found in the backseat.

Most little girls have more than one doll.

TTT is asking would someone please change the title to this thread? She saw Caylee in Orlando.

Patty has moved the posts. They are on page 1.

I find a story with such incredible detail, about a random encounter with a girl that you did not know or hear of at that point and as such held no real importance to you, terribly hinky....

Good grief...somehow I knew it wouldn't take very long for someone to start...

We are just discussing. And what the poster is saying is established fact. We may debate as long as we stay polite and respect eachother which I plan to do.

What I have stated, is that, when Caylee first approached me, she had a babydoll in her arm.
How many babydolls does Caylee have? I certainly do not know.
Cin A. told me that all her dolls had been accounted for, BUT, that for all we know, she could of gotten another one.

Also, to help out TTT...the doll thing was discussed too. It was A doll, no one is saying that it was THE doll from the car/carseat/house wherever.

Most little girls have more than one doll.

TTT is asking would someone please change the title to this thread? She saw Caylee in Orlando.

True but Caylee had one doll that she could not be without. It was stated by family and friends in the documents. She had one doll that she called "mama" that was found in the backseat of Casey's car after Caylee disappeared.

What a shame you didn't get a picture with your phone or cam............

I asked for clarification of this in the other thread and it was never answered (around page 20 of the alive thread)...the thread was moving pretty fast and she probably overlooked it....but I believe TTT wanted to release the sketch and LE would not allow it?

Whoa, whoa, back up the horsey...

Sketch of WHOM?

I am so lost in this thread? :confused:

Let us please be polite to this lady.
We sleuthers have made errors in the past about various players in this mess.
Possibly she needs out help.
karen

I'm sorry, I looked for this information from TTT earlier and I just wondered if she would please verify that her sighting of Caylee was on July 2nd at Orlando International Airport Gate C5? And IIRC, the flight information was Airtran 862 that departed on time at 558pm? Thank you in advance for clearing up the details for me.

Well, then, let's look the info up and start sleuthin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592