Has anyone compared the remains location with the ping maps?

*snipped*

Appreciate the kind words, Indigo. (and Shadow :) ) but you hafta take into account that I am simply summarizing the work of many, many others (incl. Shadow TYVM)...I don't mean to represent it as my own work...just try to summarize what I've read that IMHO makes sense and can be reasonably supported.

...the 6/30 thread is a good place to read and form your own opinion. You'll see that Pink Panther & JWG have done a nice job detailing it out. Summarizing what they posted, and with which I agree, Casey didn't learn of the Pontiac being towed until ~5PM.

IMHO...Casey didn't WANT Amy to be WITH her when she gassed up the car. Sooo...waiting for Amy to leave for work was intentional. It would have made more sense for Amy to go with her since she would need another driver to get the 2nd car driven somewhere (Pontiac and Jeep GC).

Brilliant and humble too.:) Again, thank you for your work and to all of those who put this info together. Just...wow. Going now to check out the 6/30 thread. I wasn't aware that Casey had ever figured out what happened to the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monique 9903
Back