Huckaby tied to January missing girl report

O/T oceanblueeyes but the part you underlined of MH convo with the reporter...is the biggest fattest freudian slip I believe I've ever seen!

MH's daughter being with them bothers me. If she had other things in mind for the 7 yo she allegedly drugged, what was she going to do with her daughter during that time? Was she going to take her home to Connie? Was there a period of time when she did take her home for a nap?

PURE SPECULATION - but, maybe MH's daughter was there. Maybe MH's daughter is in many pictures that I hope I never, ever see. I don't for a minute think that MH's daughter escaped some of the same abuse MH was perpetuating on others. :( :mad:

Salem

I think you are correct Salem, unfortunately. I really don't see that this child would not have escaped abuse of some sort.

Even though LE stated that she was checked out and fine. They wouldn't tell us at this point for more than one reason.

The thing about this that is hard for me to wrap my head around, is when Mrs Polk was drinking. I want to make it clear that I am not trying to defer any blame from MH to her at all. I am just trying to figure out when she was drinking. If she came straight home from work that doesn't fit, I certainly hope she wasn't drinking during the 30 or so minutes that her child was acting strange - that would also mean she was drinking and driving (by taking her daughter to get food).

What seems the most reasonable to me is that she came home and opened a beer right after coming through the door. Then realizes her little one is not where she should be, and calls police.

I next to never drink, so I have NO knowledge of how much alcohol is safe in your system or how long before it wears off. I would think 30 minutes before her daughter is returned, and then another 30 minutes before they leave for fast food would make that one beer harmless. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back