IA IA - Eugene Wade Martin, 14, Des Moines, 12 Aug 1984

Bumping for Eugene! Missing for 29 years. Hopefully Eugene and his family will get justice.

I don't think we will ever know what really went down. I do think all 3 newsboys were taken by the same guy

q2qOe3j.jpg

http://www.kcci.com/news/new-photo-shows-what-eugene-martin-would-look-like-today/27265168#!btak9E

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has released a new photo of what Eugene Martin would look like today...

Today, he would be 43 years old. The age progressed photo shows what he would look like at age 39.

Looking at his picture hurts. A beautiful boy whose life was brutally stolen from him. Who knows what he was put through. And his parents -- and family -- how they have suffered all these years, waiting, wondering happened to him. Such evil exists in this world.

Eugene Martin case remains open after 31 years

http://www.weareiowa.com/news/local-news/eugene-martin-case-remains-open-after-31-years

Eugene Martin is missing. He disappeared on August 12th, 1984. That date is permanently etched in Jim Rowley's memory.

Rowley wants to be reminded of the missing boy everyday, that's why a 30-year-old poster is hanging in his garage. Jim used to be senior police officer Rowley, the main investigator in Eugene Martin's disappearance.

The case haunts Jim Rowley who says, "You can leave a homicide at work, I know that sounds bizarre, you can leave a shooting or stabbing or robbery at work, but there's a boy missing and all he was doing was delivering papers."

Rowly has a theory that both Eugene Martin and Johnny Gosch were the victims of a pedophile. He believes they're both dead. But he hasn't given up on finding out what happened.

I agree that both Johnny and Eugene are dead. There was another paperboy who vanished too. Can't remember his name.

Sady, yes.

I strongly feel that the same person probably abducted all three boys.

I think so as well and if you read Mark Allen’s thread, it seems as if someone was waiting, lurking in the bushes and grabbed him.

I'm not sure Marc Allen's case is related to this one (or Johnny's). Johnny and Eugene were abducted in the early morning hours while they were delivering papers. Marc disappeared sometime during the evening. Investigators haven't connected the cases although they haven't revealed much in general.

I guess it's possible that the perpetrator was watching Marc, learned where he lived and decided to strike later. In his casefile, it states that he was not a paperboy though.

I also beleive that Johhny, Eugene, and Marc were taken by the same people. It's just too strange to have 3 boys disappear from the same town in a period of 4 years. I seriously hope to God that the fate of these 3 is revealed soon, so that the families can have peace. It's so darn sad to think about what could've happened to them. I will always keep these 3 boys in my heart and prayers and will never forget them. Not only these 3, but all who have gone missing.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/eugene-martin/

If you go down to the comments, you'll see a comment by a guy named Mark Becker that claims that Eugene was killed in Colorado for "not cooperating" and the Johnny died in a "man boy event." So strange, either this guy is a sick troll or he may know something...

Deleted, even though the documentary was produced by the Discovery Channel, It was yanked.

https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/eugene-martin/

If you go down to the comments, you'll see a comment by a guy named Mark Becker that claims that Eugene was killed in Colorado for "not cooperating" and the Johnny died in a "man boy event." So strange, either this guy is a sick troll or he may know something...

Just read through most of the comments on that article. The most interesting thing to me was the post about the guy with the ham radio fetish. The perpetrator of the rape of the boy who they are trying to link to the Wetterling abduction in MN had some kind of CB radio in the vehicle. We're these pervs all using ham radio to talk to each other? Or, has anyone compared this guys sketch to the sketches in the MN cases? Cuz when I took a look at the current picture of this Matice guy, he looks like an older version of the sketch in the MN Cases.

Just read through most of the comments on that article. The most interesting thing to me was the post about the guy with the ham radio fetish. The perpetrator of the rape of the boy who they are trying to link to the Wetterling abduction in MN had some kind of CB radio in the vehicle. We're these pervs all using ham radio to talk to each other? Or, has anyone compared this guys sketch to the sketches in the MN cases? Cuz when I took a look at the current picture of this Matice guy, he looks like an older version of the sketch in the MN Cases.
Wow, they do look similar..they really should question that pig

What documentary was yanked? Also, Johnny, Eugene and Mark were not taken from the same town.

What documentary was yanked? Also, Johnny, Eugene and Mark were not taken from the same town.
Oh, I guess I assumed that West Des Moines and Des Moines were the same. I'm ignorant in geography, forgive me. Johnny disappeared from West Des Moines and Eugene and Marc from Des Moines. It's still strange though, 3 boys from the same county.

Oh, I guess I assumed that West Des Moines and Des Moines were the same. I'm ignorant in geography, forgive me. Johnny disappeared from West Des Moines and Eugene and Marc from Des Moines. It's still strange though, 3 boys from the same county.

Having lived in Des Moines for a little while, they pretty much are the same town, as the easily bleed right into each other and it certainly isn't like they are miles apart; the distance between where all three boys were taken is still very small and definitely lends to be believe to this day that all three are connected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203
Back