IA IA - Jodi Huisentruit, 27, Mason City, 27 June 1995 - Anchorwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
(WCCO) Years before she became a popular anchorwoman in Iowa, Jodi Huisentruit made her mark on a golf course in the small Minnesota town of Long Prairie.

"I look out on the golf course and I can still see Jodi going around here. I can still remember her starting as a 3rd grader. I remember the state tournaments," said her coach John Stefanich.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_174130418.html

Bumping since yesterday marks 11 years since Jodi vanished. There is another thread on Jodi below on this page with a link to a current article.

I couldn't tell from the website, but does anyone know if the palm print was tested against her friend John V?

That would be wonderful if this witness turns out to be the real deal. I remember a giant poster of Trudy plastered on the side of an abandoned barge for years in Port Neches, Tx. I'll keep this case in my prayers.

I so hope this witness is credible and Jodis family finally can have some closure..

poppypetals said:
I don't understand why this isn't all over the news. :confused:
the only reason i sould see is they want to check it carefully and not to get any hope up yet.

OK, so this "witness" is just now coming forward with the claims about knowing the circumstances regarding her dissapearance? If she is being honest, and that is yet to be determined, why in the world would she wait 13 long years to come forward with what she knows???

julianne said:
OK, so this "witness" is just now coming forward with the claims about knowing the circumstances regarding her dissapearance? If she is being honest, and that is yet to be determined, why in the world would she wait 13 long years to come forward with what she knows???
Perhaps she was in fear of losing her own life if she said anything? Fear is a hell of a motivating factor for most people to keep their mouths shut. It's a shame, though, that if this is true, that Trudi's family had to be tortured for so long wondering how and why?

julianne said:
Who knows what motivates people when it coems to stuff like this. maybe she was scared, or maybe she has been so screwed up for years and she is now getting her life together and want to make things right. She may have been so young and stupid that she thought she would get arrested for murder too if she saw what happened. Here's a liittle more info on it. Findjodi.com has some new info up too.
http://www.kaaltv.com/article/view/107368/

cynpat2000 said:
Wonder how come it took so long for someone to come forward?
fear? I am not really sure. She was just a kid so who knows? There is also a thread in coldcases that may have more info.

It says she was a 13 year old runaway at that time but that's quite a lot to live with all these years. I wonder if she got involved with drugs during that time up until recently or some similar situation. Of course she may be in trouble with the law now and is trading info on a worse crime in order to get a deal. No matter I hope they can finally solve this and get those responsible.

She says more than one person was involved? She does not live in IA? I, too, wonder where she's been so many years.

Trino said:
She says more than one person was involved? She does not live in IA? I, too, wonder where she's been so many years.
Just heard on KSTP news she is from Minnesota, no name just that she had info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingi