ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide - Moscow #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they've most likely been questioned at length, and LE were satisfied with their replies.
Hoping they catch the perp soon !
It's already been too long.
Imo.
I don't get the impression that LE was satisfied. The Chief said LE does not know why so much time elapsed between the incident and the 911 call. JMO.

Whoever the killings, had a lot of intense anger. The killer is likely angry at the world and is consumed by intense jealousy and envy. The way the victims were killed, suggest injustice collector or grudge hoarder.

Examples of injustice collectors.
Jodi Arias
Lori Drew
Casey Anthony
Yoselyn Ortega
Michelle Carter
Theresa Knorr
Gertrude Baniszewski
Aileen Wuornos
Betty Broderick
Andrew Cunanan
Elliot Rodger
Adam Lanza
Seung-Hui Cho
Eric Harris
Nikolas Cruz
Charles Whitman
Andrew Kehoe
Connor Betts
Salvador Ramos
Payton Gendron
Thomas Hamilton
Campo Elias Delgado
Devin Kelley
Martin Bryant
Panya Kamrap
Omar Mateen
Stephen Paddock
Anders Breivik
Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel
Jim Jones
9/11 Terrorists
Osama bin Laden
Abubakar Shekau
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it, but can someone tell me how we know the girls came home and walked the dog? According to DM, all roomates were home by 1:45, however in the same story they say the girls were at the food truck at 1:53. I am just wondering if it is possible the girls came home and walked in on the crime in progress.

'Watch out for each other': Cops investigate Idaho students' murder 'Watch out for each other': Cops investigate Idaho students' murder via Home | Daily Mail Online

"My sisters did everything right. They went out in the buddy system, they went out together, they ubered out, they stopped and got food. They ubered home, they let their dog out to go potty and then they locked their house up. They did everything right. And this still happened."

Looking at the Google maps picture of the house...for some reason I think it was made last year...and comparing it to the daily mail video...which is recent...the only car that is in both is the white Chevy. So whoever owns the white Chevy has maybe lived there longer than the others?

Sorority sister or coworker connections...hey I need a new place to live or hey I live in this great pad and need some new roommates???

Who owns the white Chevy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bringing this forward from the last thread. Do you think they will offer online classes temporarily until the perp is caught?
I read this as staying open with classes as usual with possible flexibility to attend classes online (arranged with faculty). I liked the president’s description of allowing students to do what is best for them. It is reasonable to have students and their loved ones weigh the risk of staying. I also understand that sometimes going home, for some students, may be a risky situation (home environment factors, mental health deteriorating). This is purely based on my interpretation and opinion as a professor at another university. Heck, I offered my students a remote learning class this Tuesday so they could leave campus early for the holiday. They wanted to come to class - so, I’ll be there!

Edit: goofy mistakes

Last edited:
First off thank you for doing this! Amazing!

Secondly-
In regards to the quoted information below. This reporter asked this question as gently as possible. Assuming I know what he was asking, which I think I do. I find it telling that it got the gentle yet thorough response it did. Digital device search warrants, app search warrants and more will hopefully provide the information they need.
——
RSBM
What’s the assumption? I’m not seeing it.

I don't get the impression that LE was satisfied. The Chief said LE does not know why so much time elapsed between the incident and the 911 call. JMO.
I didn't want to cast undue aspersions , but yes -- that does sound like LE have more investigating to do of the people who were there !
The crime scene was described as brutal, they'd have noticed as soon as they woke up the next morning, one would assume ?
M00.

interesting- there are trees behind the house, but not a "forest"...just Queen St, so it would not be a real escape for the killer- s/he has to go downtown or onto the golf course, IMO.

I'd imagine whether the killer(s) left on foot or by vehicle, there would be a blood trail leading from the house. At least until he/they got into a vehicle or walked far enough to no longer leave a trail. Presence of a vehicle might indicate laying in wait, MOO.

The DM article is paying particular attention to one male at the food truck:

Note: DM has several separate articles running on this case.

A few more random musings…

Regarding the food truck video- the fact that they have 2 of the girls on video at the food truck makes me wonder if they also have them on video at the bar where they were nearby (or anywhere else that night). It seems like authorities would be keenly interested in finding out if anyone was seen either with the girls or maybe bothering them at the bar and then again lurking about in the food truck video.

And regarding how one person could kill 4 people with a knife so seemingly easily- I picture a scene like this: the two other unharmed girl roommates are already home and either asleep or passed out drunk in their rooms by 1:30. The other 4 roommates all arrive home around the same time, some time near 1:45, and perhaps they briefly chat, swap stories about their nights out, maybe grab a late night snack in the kitchen, etc. Then everyone retires to their rooms shortly thereafter, with the guy and his girlfriend on the main floor and the girls from the food truck upstairs. Those two might have been intoxicated and went upstairs and passed out fairly quickly. The guy and his girlfriend turn out the lights, and shortly after that the murderer makes his move. Maybe he doesn’t even realize there is a guy in the house or, for that matter, anyone else. Maybe he went there to murder the two girls from the food truck. He gains entry somehow, and the guy goes to investigate the sound he heard or maybe he’s getting water from the kitchen or maybe even still up watching tv or something. Any way, he is confronted by the killer and killed right away. If the killer stabbed him from behind or made it a quick killing, it’s possible he could have done so with little to no noise made. Then he goes upstairs, and from there it’s not hard to imagine how a possibly sober man with a knife could overpower and stab two possibly intoxicated or sleeping girls. And the fourth victim, the girlfriend, could have been killed on his way out as she came to investigate where her boyfriend was. I think everyone is imaging the 4 friends all together and wondering why they didn’t try to fight back. But if you imagine a dark house with the victims split up across the house and in a state of slumber or intoxication, it’s not hard at all to envision how one person could murder all 4.

Once they catch the guilty party, I will be highly surprised if it’s revealed the guy and his girlfriend were the targets. As I said in another post, if he/they were the targets, there would be no need for the killer then to advance to the 3rd floor to kill the other girls. Plus, I read somewhere that the crime scene was the most gruesome on the top floor. That would seem to indicate where the killer felt the most rage. I could be wrong (wouldn’t be the first time, for sure), but I definitely think the two best friends seen on video at the food truck were the targets.

It brings to mind (for me) Ted Bundy and the Chi Omega house. He attacked four women (killing two) in under 15 minutes, with 30+ people within earshot who heard nothing. So, it's certainly possible that the two others in the house heard nothing.

I wonder if the two surviving roommates would have been attacked as well but something happened to make the killer stop - or even if a simple detail has been omitted, such as these two locked their doors from the inside and the killer moved on.
My first thought. Ted Bundy. Chi Omega.

Please no!!!

I think there are two big clues in LE's "targeted crime" scenario, and in the mayor's initial "crime of passion" statement. How could both things be true? I think it would have to involve parties known to the deceased, ones who were quite probably already on the premises when the victims returned home, ones who are now targets of the investigation, i.e., actively investigated, so that they are under surveillance and thus not threats to others -- although it is doubtful they would be anyway, based on the two statements above re: targeting and crime of passion.

If the killer entered through the front door, on the first level, he (assuming a man) would have walked past the first two bedrooms to get upstairs, past the first two residents who weren't aware of the attack.

If the killer entered through the sliding door, he would not have passed by them. The description of where the male was found makes it sound as if he was in the kitchen or living area, central in the house.

Based on the photos we have, I believe the dripping blood spot on the house is on the back corner. I’ve circled it in orange. To see the wall, we’d actually need to be standing in the backyard. Along the side of the house in the background, I believe you can see this white (landscaping??). You can also match up the slope of the land. I’ve also circled the corresponding spots on the foundation image.

Attachments

• 3BB42ABB-8513-4866-BADC-1F4CA5451CE0.jpeg
    3BB42ABB-8513-4866-BADC-1F4CA5451CE0.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 175
  • 2443704B-EA5F-477A-8960-99EF4F3E53DA.jpeg
    2443704B-EA5F-477A-8960-99EF4F3E53DA.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 165
A few more random musings…

Regarding the food truck video- the fact that they have 2 of the girls on video at the food truck makes me wonder if they also have them on video at the bar where they were nearby (or anywhere else that night). It seems like authorities would be keenly interested in finding out if anyone was seen either with the girls or maybe bothering them at the bar and then again lurking about in the food truck video.

And regarding how one person could kill 4 people with a knife so seemingly easily- I picture a scene like this: the two other unharmed girl roommates are already home and either asleep or passed out drunk in their rooms by 1:30. The other 4 roommates all arrive home around the same time, some time near 1:45, and perhaps they briefly chat, swap stories about their nights out, maybe grab a late night snack in the kitchen, etc. Then everyone retires to their rooms shortly thereafter, with the guy and his girlfriend on the main floor and the girls from the food truck upstairs. Those two might have been intoxicated and went upstairs and passed out fairly quickly. The guy and his girlfriend turn out the lights, and shortly after that the murderer makes his move. Maybe he doesn’t even realize there is a guy in the house or, for that matter, anyone else. Maybe he went there to murder the two girls from the food truck. He gains entry somehow, and the guy goes to investigate the sound he heard or maybe he’s getting water from the kitchen or maybe even still up watching tv or something. Any way, he is confronted by the killer and killed right away. If the killer stabbed him from behind or made it a quick killing, it’s possible he could have done so with little to no noise made. Then he goes upstairs, and from there it’s not hard to imagine how a possibly sober man with a knife could overpower and stab two possibly intoxicated or sleeping girls. And the fourth victim, the girlfriend, could have been killed on his way out as she came to investigate where her boyfriend was. I think everyone is imaging the 4 friends all together and wondering why they didn’t try to fight back. But if you imagine a dark house with the victims split up across the house and in a state of slumber or intoxication, it’s not hard at all to envision how one person could murder all 4.

Once they catch the guilty party, I will be highly surprised if it’s revealed the guy and his girlfriend were the targets. As I said in another post, if he/they were the targets, there would be no need for the killer then to advance to the 3rd floor to kill the other girls. Plus, I read somewhere that the crime scene was the most gruesome on the top floor. That would seem to indicate where the killer felt the most rage. I could be wrong (wouldn’t be the first time, for sure), but I definitely think the two best friends seen on video at the food truck were the targets.
I totally agree . I think the targets were definitely one of the girls upstairs and Ethan and his gf unfortunately were just in the way . As I’ve said before I really hope the have video of the Uber on the road and can see if any cars are following . Or see if any cars are driving near that street during these exact times

Based on the photos we have, I believe the dripping blood spot on the house is on the back corner. I’ve circled it in orange. To see the wall, we’d actually need to be standing in the backyard. Along the side of the house in the background, I believe you can see this white (landscaping??). You can also match up the slope of the land. I’ve also circled the corresponding spots on the foundation image.
Thank you . Ok so that is right near the sliding door I think in the kitchen area on the 2nd floor

Regarding the 911 call, was the person who was unconscious one of the roommates who discovered the bodies and then passed out?
Do you have a anymore detail on this, I'm trying to catch up? So one of the roomates who discovered the bodies later passed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R