ID - Kenneth and Kenna Guardipee, Devin and Aiken Smith, all fatally shot by neighbor, Kellogg, June 2023

For those unfamiliar with the publicly posted horrific meme referenced on Page 3 of the PCA, this article gives a good explanation of the murder behind the meme, MOO:
Gary Plauché - Wikipedia

My fervent hope is that justice will be served for the victim family and their many loved ones, MOO.
I think even Planche should have served a meaningful amount of prison time (though reduced over all) for his extrajudicial execution- even with the far more severe circumstances.

Once the "genie" of tolerated extrajudicial killings gets let out, it can be very difficult to get back into the bottle. I would even advocate a death sentence in this case upon conviction. His actions threaten to undermine an entire judicial system.

I think even Planche should have served a meaningful amount of prison time (though reduced over all) for his extrajudicial execution- even with the far more severe circumstances.

Once the "genie" of tolerated extrajudicial killings gets let out, it can be very difficult to get back into the bottle. I would even advocate a death sentence in this case upon conviction. His actions threaten to undermine an entire judicial system.
I’ve been a capital punishment abolitionist my entire life, but I otherwise strongly agree with you, MOO.

Idaho is a capital punishment state & I remain puzzled why PA Allen so quickly declined to pursue it in this horrific case. He’s an elected official, so if his constituents have concerns, they’ll have to address them at the ballot box, MOO

I’ve been a capital punishment abolitionist my entire life, but I otherwise strongly agree with you, MOO.

Idaho is a capital punishment state & I remain puzzled why PA Allen so quickly declined to pursue it in this horrific case. He’s an elected official, so if his constituents have concerns, they’ll have to address them at the ballot box, MOO

Put the killer's name in FB and you will no longer be puzzled. After doing that, my guess is his constituents would vote him out if he did request the DP

While clearly murder, not only murder of the culprit but also that of the whole family, is horrible - I cannot help but also feel horrified about the downplayment of the documented sexual abuse here. Disrespectful to all victims whose rapes could have been prevented had the culprits previous actions like this one been taken more seriously.

No, you don't accidentally masturbate in front of the window while kids are outside. Sure, we can think of any crazy scenario (he was blind and the kids were quiet), but realistically, no, he did on purpose. Hopefully because he just disliked the neighbours, not because he was sexually attracted to the kids. But we'll never know.

While clearly murder, not only murder of the culprit but also that of the whole family, is horrible - I cannot help but also feel horrified about the downplayment of the documented sexual abuse here. Disrespectful to all victims whose rapes could have been prevented had the culprits previous actions like this one been taken more seriously.

No, you don't accidentally masturbate in front of the window while kids are outside. Sure, we can think of any crazy scenario (he was blind and the kids were quiet), but realistically, no, he did on purpose. Hopefully because he just disliked the neighbours, not because he was sexually attracted to the kids. But we'll never know.
Could you please provide a link to the documented sexual abuse and who was being abused?

Devin was 18 yo. He might have been developmentally disabled.

Sometimes disabled but otherwise functioning males going through puberty do these things. They do.

This was a 6-day crescendo of not knowing new neighbors and a family who just whipped out thanks to the Mom’s escalation.

BBM

are you familiar with the case of Mitchelle Blair?

Just because a murderer claims SA was happening or happened does not make that truth or gospel.

Nobody is downplaying anything. The facts are, an allegation was made, police took a report and passed it to the DA, and before the LAW could take action on that allegation a hothead went and executed two adults one barely adult an a child. Those facts are undisputed.

I cannot help but also feel horrified about the downplayment of the documented sexual abuse here. No, you don't accidentally masturbate in front of the window while kids are outside. Sure, we can think of any crazy scenario (he was blind and the kids were quiet), but realistically, no, he did on purpose.

I fully agree with you that it is very likely that the public solo love scene was done on purpose- probably for "shock value". Absent wild circumstances, the stated conduct is clearly criminal.

Though there is evidence of criminal indecent exposure (misdemeanor), there is no evidence of sex abuse (felony). Likewise, there is no evidence that the police failed to respond, or that the District Attorney had initiated policies that would essentially prevent the suspect from being proscecuted.

Rather, the system was working. Evidently the police had been in repeated contact with the victims and the District Attorney stated that they would file charges.

In short, while I agree that downplaying the criminal nature of the stated sexual conduct is counter productive, the perpetrator of the murders should not be portrayed as a father that the system had failed and was then was taking a final, desperate action to save his children from sexual abuse.

Last edited:

I am a rape victim; I see nothing in the thread thus far that indicates anyone downplaying what is actually/factually "documented" by police who actually got both sides of the story to be a misdemeanor vice any 'unverified facts' being put out there in social media by an involved, biased party to extrajudicial murder of at least three innocent parties one of whom is a minor child.

The extrajudicial killing of an entire family cocerns me much more. Especially those innocent family members whose murders "could have been prevented"/should never have happened.

Last edited:
Sounds like an abrupt escalation in an ongoing Neighbor War to me. There's way more to this story.

I think the police should have spent a bit more time on this one, but OTOH, incidents of this kind are daily and abundant in our culture right now.

The murderer has worse impulse control than the alleged teenage sex offender. Was probably a matter of time until this man went ballistic on someone - and my bet is that his wife got on board with amping him up, in order to get him focused outside his own household (he would be scary to live with, methinks - but then again, feel the same way about his wife).

IMO.

Earlier reports described the 18-year old as learning disabled and said he struggled with social cues, which MAY(IMO) suggest he had developmental delays. That does not make him not liable for his behavior, though, and a misdemeanor charge may well have been warranted—but I don’t think I would immediately assume his intent in engaging in the sex act in his home was necessarily malicious or menacing.

Any word yet on why Kaylie Kaylor has not been charged with conspiracy?

She’s the one who made the public doxxing post and meme of shooting a “predator.” As well as walking with her .45 strapped husband to the back door to confront her new neighbors 6 days after she said she saw something.

Jun 30, 2023 Updated Jun 30, 2023

KELLOGG, Idaho - The man accused of killing four members of an Idaho family will wait until August for a hearing to determine if there's enough evidence to hold him over for trial. [..]

Majorjon Kaylor is charged with four counts of pre-meditated murder.

He's accused of killing his neighbors, Kenneth Guardipee, Kenna Guardipee, Devin Smith and Aiken Smith.

[..] Kaylor's preliminary hearing was scheduled for Monday. Both parties agreed to waive the time required to hold a preliminary hearing. It is now set for August 16.

Put the killer's name in FB and you will no longer be puzzled. After doing that, my guess is his constituents would vote him out if he did request the DP
I don't have access to facebook, so I have tried to track down any info to the reference you've made in this post, and I'm coming up short! Can you elaborate a little more?

I don't have access to facebook, so I have tried to track down any info to the reference you've made in this post, and I'm coming up short! Can you elaborate a little more?
Not @Gardenista, but will chime in that the shooter has at least two fund raising sites that can be found with a Google search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitfoot
Back