ID ID - Pocatello Abductions, 1978-1983

I have to amend my previous opinion. I just stumbled into a timeline for the LCV killer, and in the early 80's he was traveling frequently between Lewiston and Boise/Nampa. Pocatello and Idaho Falls aren't that far, so maybe?

View attachment 141864View attachment 141865Carlene brown is being compared to the Jane doe found near patrica Campbell and Tina Anderson. I submitted the possible match almost a week ago. This photo of Carlene was recently found on classmates.
Update: Oneida Doe found in 1986 has just been identified as belonging to Patricia Campbell, found in 1981.
Carlene Brown is still missing.

Patricia Campbell's, formerly known as Oneida Doe, WS thread:

Carlene Brown's WS thread:

This case (actually these cases) have been complicated by the assumption that a third girl had been murdered and her body had been dumped near the same remote spot near Campbell and Anderson were dumped. Since the site was so remote and far from any highway it was assumed that the third girl was a victim of the same person who killed the two girls. Now it turns out that there was no third victim; an animal had probably carried a pice of a skull 100 yards or so. It isn’t clear that this will help prosecute the murderer of Campbell and Anderson.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back