If you could ask Arias one question what would it be?

:newhere:
If Travis had decided to take you on the Cancun trip instead of Mimi Hall, would you still have gone ahead with your plan to slaughter him?

We know he will never betray you but...

Since you told us that you learned some Japanese martial arts with MM, and also stayed at his house on June 3, 2008- did you take/steal a knife aka the murder weapon from his house that night?

You actually believe your own outrageous lies, don't you?

You really think you are going to be acquitted, don't you?

(picture the, "don't you" in JM's voice...)

Don't you agree to stab someone that many times, slit their throat and shoot them while in a "fog" it says something about the type of person you are at your core?

Do you understand Travis died hating you?

How did it feel when you realized he no longer wanted you and a wife was soon to come and take your place in all ways?

Do you remember what freedom feels like?

How many times have you been told you were never marriage material?

How does it feel to know you will never wear make-up again?

Now that you admitted to killing Travis, would like to beg the jury to give you the death penalty instead of trying to spare it?

What made you think that YOUR life and what YOU wanted were more important than TA'S LIFE?

Do you understand Travis died hating you?

That question has caused me to really pause and think. Your question makes me wonder what was going through his mind right before she started either shooting him or stabbing him. The majority us at WS ask the same basic motivational question, Why? I think in Travis final painful betrayed moments that he was left on the earth, he was asking and wondering the same question as we all ask, Simply WHY? For me, as I have pondered this case these past weeks, that is where my connection to Travis is. I am not naïve to think that Travis was perfect without faults. I mean, really..he was a guy! I think Travis would appreciate that joke..haha.. Like most here on WS, we would all like to know Travis and have been able to have spent just 5 mins talking with him. If my only connection to Travis Is the same possible thoughts he had in is final minutes as "why" then I will hold onto that connection and know we will all know "why" someday and for me, I will never forget the man I never met.

I'd never ask her a question because I'd never believe her answer.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb
Back