IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

I really hope this is her, their mother just wants them to come home so they can be a family again ... I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed on this one

I really hope this is her, their mother just wants them to come home so they can be a family again ... I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed on this one

Me too. I wonder why LE is unable to determine where the photo originated.

Welcome to the family spokesperson. If you are the aunt who I have seen on Nancy Grace and with the wonderful website I want to tell you that I think you are doing an amazing job advocating for your niecies and other missing children. They are blessed to have you and I hope and pray they are returned to you and your family. Welcome to websleuths.

mjak

Hello Readers,
I thank you for the invite and I am eager to answer questions within my reasonable means. I am glad to be here and please forward the following message to everyone you know. Thanks for all the prayers, support, and devotion you have and continues to give to my family We do have an official website with pictures and details about Tionda and Diamond.

I HAVE POSTED A PHOTO OF WHO WE THINK MAY BE TIONDA BRADLEY; ONE OF MY KIDNAPPED NIECES. GO TO www.findtiondanddiamond.com to view the photo! IF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS GIRL YOU ARE URGED TO CALL THE PROPER AUTHORITIES...... TIONDA AND DIAMOND HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR 6 YEARS NOW AND ENOUGH IS ENOUGH --- TIME FOR SOMEONE TO SPEAK UP AND SEND THEM HOME. GO LOOK AT THE PICTURE AND IF YOU KNOW THIS GIRL THEN YOU NEED TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND LET SOMEONE KNOW. DONT DISMISS IT AS SPAM --- THIS IS REAL MISSING GIRLS WITH REAL FAMILY THAT MISSES THEM...................IT JUST TAKES 5 SECONDS FOR YOU TO LOOK AND SAY: "NOPE! HAVENT SEEN HER BEFORE. OR "WOW THAT IS MA BEST FRIEND OR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR" If you are my friends like you say you are -- you will take 5 seconds look at the site and make sure you do or dont know her.

Family of kidnapped sisters may have photo of Tionda Bradley. Please visit their website at www.findtiondanddiamond.com for all the information and pictures. She may be in your area. If you see the girl in the black, please call 1-312-746-9690 or 1-800-843-5678. There is a $30.000.00 reward for information leading directly to the whereabouts of Tionda and Diamond Bradley. Please help!

Thank you for your help and GOD BLESS!

I hope you are right and that it is her, and not just some prank (which is what it seems like to me). Thoughts and prayers for your family!

I submitted her photos to the national center a while ago and they allowed the forensic people to look at it and said they cannot rule it out. That is what made me finally put the photos out. They did also say that they cannot officially say it is.

I have repeatedly looked at the picture for the past two days and I have to say the resembalance is striking. I have seen many photos of alledged missing chldren and this is by for the most striking one I have seen. This photo deffinitly needs to be ID'd one way or the other. The bone structure, nose are just so similiar. There has to be a way to track down the origin of this photo.

mjak

That is another reason I released the photos because not being able to track it is unacceptable.

I thought I was addressing the post on the previous page about the children's mother. Oooops!

Hi Sheliah and welcome to WS.

I too think the photo has a striking resemblence. I am praying this is Tionda and not a hoax, with someone who found a look-a-like.

Can you tell us why LE (law enforcement) has not been able to determine where this photo originated? I'm surprised they are not able to determine the ISP address of whomever sent it.

Thanks, welcome, and tons of prayers to you and your family.

They tracked the photo to a twelve year old girl that didn't want to use her own photo; so she claims to have gotten it off the internet. The investigation about the photo is still pending, but were are hoping someone will recognize the photo and call the National Center.

I am going to take a time out, we received over 600 emails about the photo and I have been checking them all day. I will log back on later if someone is on. Thanks all for your prayers, caring hearts, and for the invite.

The source then should be accesible via the 12 yr olds hard drive. If LE can get access to it....... I think. I would hope the 12 yr olds parents would be willing to help and allow access to the computer.

There are a lot of wonderful, amazing people here on WS. I hope we can help provide some answers and find those two beautiful girls.

Does the family think they are still in the area? Chicagoland, that is.... and, forgive me, I have not followed all the news articles, is it believed someone who knew the family abducted these two girls? My memory goes back to when the story was first reported, long before my internet days.

My gut tells me this was someone familiar with the family, in some way. My gut also tells me these two girls are still alive.... somewhere.....

Thanks, this is on my daily check list.

Ok, no hurry......... Keep us posted when you can..... and let us know how we can help. I'm semi local in the next county over........

That is another reason I released the photos because not being able to track it is unacceptable.

Yes it is unacceptable. As someone else said the source should be determinable from the 12 year olds hard drive or at least that should be checked. We can use a satalite in space to identify a car no earth , we can put men on the moon and we transplant organs from one person to another; how can we be unable to determine the origin of a single photo on the internet?? It dose not make sense to me. Very fustrating.

mjak

Welcome, Sheliah. I really hope that Tionda and Diamond come home soon. Six years is way too long for them to be gone. I've looked at the pictures several times. The resemblance is unreal. I'll be shocked if it's not her.

I'm a total skeptic, but that picture really does look like her. I'm in Chicago and when this story first came out I really thought they were gonna find them right away. I can't believe they're still not found. This story has always really stuck with me.

Me too. Something about these 2 little girls has really captured peoples hearts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe
Back