Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

Fly high Bonzai 😢😢
You are now in a place of unconditional love.

Still think about Robert every single day and I'm not ashamed to admit that I want justice for him....waiting impatiently.....

Robert's case is heartbreaking because there didn't seem to be a sense of urgency to find him. Now that he has been found, I hope that Team Bonsai and others maintain a vigil for justice.

All Quiet.....hopefully only before the storm. No arrest, no news, no talk.
Bumping for little man....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

One year later, Robert Bee case still ‘one step at a time’
“Everyone’s got theories. We have to deal with facts and where they lead us,” said Chief John Dossey.
“It’s an investigation of his death, what caused it,” said Lt. Seth Ranney, who leads the Police Department’s investigative team that’s employed help from other city, state and federal agencies in the case.
After the remains were found, a Tazewell County Sheriff’s Department officer said it was safe “to assume foul play was involved” and Bee’s death was a homicide. Ranney said he can’t do that yet.
“We’re not going to get pigeonholed into one direction,” he said. “We pursue the evidence and take it one step at a time.”
The process, he said, is “extremely tedious and time consuming. It’s got to be perfect.”
It would be marred by revealing its details to the public, Dossey said. That’s why he and Ranney wouldn’t discuss the condition of Bee’s discovered remains, including whether any clothing or other items were also found in the brush and woods behind an abandoned shed and a man’s chain link-fenced backyard in the 14300 block of Route 29.
Read more: http://www.pjstar.com/news/20171116/one-year-later-robert-bee-case-still-one-step-at-time

From that link:

He acknowledged another important question in the case from its missing-person phase remains unanswered. Bee bolted that morning from the home he shared with his mother, Lisa Bee, when a District 108 truancy officer and a police officer came to take him back to his sixth-grade class at Wilson School. Where did he mean to go, and did he get there?

Investigators have pursued a report from a woman that Bee, possibly with his mother’s knowledge, spent the night with a friend at a nearby home. The next morning, Bee walked with his friend, a high school student, to the youth’s school bus stop and said he was going home, according to the report. Bee’s mother had already left home that morning.

If true, that scenario could significantly impact the investigation, Ranney said. However, he said, “We haven’t been able to confirm it.”

That last sentence says a lot, IMHO.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm really glad there's been an update. I was starting to think Bonsai had been forgotten about.

WMBD SPECIAL INVESTIGATION PART I: What happened to Robert Bee Junior?
http://www.centralillinoisproud.com...-what-happened-to-robert-bee-junior/860978958

WMBD SPECIAL INVESTIGATION PART II: What happened to Robert Bee Junior?
http://www.centralillinoisproud.com...-what-happened-to-robert-bee-junior/861008316

"I sit and I think about why, why they would want to do that to a 14-year-old boy that was full of life." Lisa says.

[...]

In a document we obtained during our investigation, Lisa Bee filed for an Order of Protection against a man she says is a former boyfriend on September 30th, 2016, 7 weeks before her son Robert ran away. In that document, Lisa says the man was inside her home and that she is afraid for her safety and her son's life. She also mentions that same man was at the park trying to get her son to come up to his vehicle.

"He was outside my bedroom window and he was hollering through the bedroom window that I could run but I couldn't hide." Lisa says.

We asked Lisa if she believes that man is capable of killing her son.

"He was capable of anything." Lisa says.

The month after Bee ran away, the Order of Protection was denied by a Tazewell County Judge.

Video at both links.

WMBD SPECIAL INVESTIGATION PART I: What happened to Robert Bee Junior?
http://www.centralillinoisproud.com...-what-happened-to-robert-bee-junior/860978958

WMBD SPECIAL INVESTIGATION PART II: What happened to Robert Bee Junior?
http://www.centralillinoisproud.com...-what-happened-to-robert-bee-junior/861008316

Video at both links.

Did we know all of this before? I though Mom was pretty uncooperative about revealing anything. Too many cases... too much information...

I don't know why the judge denied the Order of Protection against the ex-boyfriend. He sounds crazy! There has to be something they are not telling...

[h=1]Reward increased to $2,500 for information in Robert Bee Jr. case[/h]
PEKIN — Greater Peoria Area CrimeStoppers has approved an increase in the reward for information regarding the Robert Bee Jr. death investigation to $2,500, Pekin police Department said Wednesday on their Facebook page.

“The police department continues to thoroughly investigate this case with assistance from other local police departments, Tazewell County Sheriff’s Department, Illinois State Police and multiple federal law enforcement partners,” read the statement on the Facebook page. “We hope the increased reward will spur anyone with information about Robert’s death to come forward to law enforcement with their information.”

To contact CrimeStoppers, call 309-673-9000. The Pekin Police Department can be reached at 309-346-3132.
http://www.pjstar.com/news/20180124/reward-increased-to-2500-for-information-in-robert-bee-jr-case

"Nope, he's, my son's my life. I made a promise to both my kids I would die for my kids they were my everything."

To me, the sentence above doesn't run smoothly. It's like Lisa is carefully thinking of what to say, for whatever reason. She was going to say something else, but stopped, and started a new sentence. The sentence also almost sounds like she is referring to someone else. The statement is in the article below....

http://www.centralillinoisproud.com/news/local-news/wmbd-special-investigation-part-ii-what-happened-to-robert-bee-junior/861008316

"Nope, he's, my son's my life. I made a promise to both my kids I would die for my kids they were my everything."

To me, the sentence above doesn't run smoothly. It's like Lisa is carefully thinking of what to say, for whatever reason. She was going to say something else, but stopped, and started a new sentence. The sentence also almost sounds like she is referring to someone else. The statement is in the article below....

http://www.centralillinoisproud.com/news/local-news/wmbd-special-investigation-part-ii-what-happened-to-robert-bee-junior/861008316

I agree. Although, I have to say, I don't think Lisa was ever very good at putting any sentences together.

Bonzai you're case brought me to Websleuths and I'll be here until you have Justice. At one time I thought they may never find you but they did so there's progress. Slow progress but progress nonetheless. I truly believe one day you will have Justice
Rest easy Little Bee [emoji219][emoji219][emoji219]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Nov 21, 2017

In a document we obtained during our investigation, Lisa Bee filed for an Order of Protection against a man she says is a former boyfriend on September 30th, 2016, 7 weeks before her son Robert ran away. In that document, Lisa says the man was inside her home and that she is afraid for her safety and her son's life. She also mentions that same man was at the park trying to get her son to come up to his vehicle.

"He was outside my bedroom window and he was hollering through the bedroom window that I could run but I couldn't hide." Lisa says.

The month after Bee ran away, the Order of Protection was denied by a Tazewell County Judge.

Still, Lisa maintains she doesn't know what happened to her son.

"I wish I did. Cops ask me all the time if I have any idea. No. I'm losing hope though because no one's coming forward." Lisa says.

"I will not change my stance. Somebody still has some information and they don't want to come forward with it." Pekin Police Chief John Dossey says.

Pekin Police Chief John Dossey says his department has followed up on thousands of tips since day one.

"Many of the things that people suggest we've done, we've done it again and again. Recommending search warrants and talking to people we've done." Chief Dossey says.

He is determined not to let this case go cold.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Has anyone noticed that in every single interview made with LB she specifically states "they took him"?

Nov 21, 2017

Still, Lisa maintains she doesn't know what happened to her son.

"I wish I did. Cops ask me all the time if I have any idea. No. I'm losing hope though because no one's coming forward." Lisa says.

"I will not change my stance. Somebody still has some information and they don't want to come forward with it." Pekin Police Chief John Dossey says.

Pekin Police Chief John Dossey says his department has followed up on thousands of tips since day one.

"Many of the things that people suggest we've done, we've done it again and again. Recommending search warrants and talking to people we've done." Chief Dossey says.

He is determined not to let this case go cold.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
I wonder why the order of protection was denied.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Good question! If there was a hearing did she maybe not show up? Just speculation on my part.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami
Back