GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much to see on maps ... can't get a streetview, only satellite & it looks like a lot of trees, one large body of water in the town, close to 57 highway, and the town appears to be surrounded by farmland

Also the railroad, I think? Wonder if it is used mostly for freight or for passenger trains too.

You are so right about the cornfields, especially this time of year. The corn is so high now. As soon as I saw those fields on the map I felt overwhelmed!

At least the weather is supposed to be mild overnight, so if she is out there she won't get too cold!

I wish every single house, all neighbors, could to be searched inside and out! Not sure how legal that is...I know in Jessica Ridgeway's case, searches were done inside neighboring homes (including Sigg's).

Praying for this angel's safe return home tonight.

I find it odd that she was only wearing a shirt. I feel like by that age, most kids would be embarrassed to not be wearing any pants or shorts. Is it possible that she was sleepwalking? I know that some autistic children have a tendency to wander out of their homes, but wouldn't we told if she was autistic at this point? It sounds like she left the house wearing what she wore to bed.

I'm optimistic that since she had a fight with her mom, she hopefully was not taken, is just hiding and will be found soon!

How long til nightfall? I'm optimistic the dogs will find her.

Walnut Street ends right at a grain mill. There are three tracks for parking rail cars. It would be good to know if any were parked there last night and moved out today. If she was carried, would dogs still be able to track her?

Watson_IL.gif

frt1753.png

clt1753.png

Her parents believe she left the house between 9-10:15 AM. I'm guessing that one of them checked into her room around 9 AM and she was there, and then when they checked again around 10-10:15, she was gone?

I'm optimistic that since she had a fight with her mom, she hopefully was not taken, is just hiding and will be found soon!

That is good news, it really is. If she is hiding, she probably won't want to stay away too late into the night.

I hope so.

Her poor mom! I hope she has a lot of people comforting her right now and just helping her understand that this isn't her fault just because they argued.

Weather.com

74°F
FEELS LIKE 74

Next 6 Hours:
Partly cloudy with temperatures steady in the mid 70s. Winds light and variable

Wind:
Calm

Tonight:
Partly cloudy skies. Chance of a shower or thunderstorm through the evening. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Chance of Rain
20%

It appears the response here is quick and thorough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname