IN - Eliz "Nikki" Wilhoite, 41, killed after last cancer treatment, Lebanon, 25 March 2022 *Arrest*

Oh I just can’t
Docs: Lebanon man hit wife in the face with flowerpot, dumped body over bridge

Nikki’s father, TR said that Nikki had tried calling him repeatedly late in the evening on March 24. He said each time he tried to answer, she had already hung up. TR also told a deputy that he thought AW might’ve harmed his daughter.

“Tom said that he knew that they had pigs and maybe he (AW) did something to Elizabeth,” court documents state.

Investigators searched the house, discovering blood on the bed sheets and pillow in the master bathroom.

He said the couple got into a fight and he physically threw her out the front door of the house. He said she then charged at him. When she did, he said he picked up a “cement, gallon-sized flowerpot that had dirt in it” and hit her in the face, according to court documents.

He said he then picked up her body, put in his pickup truck and threw her body over a bridge and into a creek.“

MOo- so much I want to say, none of which is within TOS. Suffice it to say: morphew family vibe.

Oh I just can’t
Docs: Lebanon man hit wife in the face with flowerpot, dumped body over bridge

Nikki’s father, TR said that Nikki had tried calling him repeatedly late in the evening on March 24. He said each time he tried to answer, she had already hung up. TR also told a deputy that he thought AW might’ve harmed his daughter.

“Tom said that he knew that they had pigs and maybe he (AW) did something to Elizabeth,” court documents state.

Investigators searched the house, discovering blood on the bed sheets and pillow in the master bathroom.

He said the couple got into a fight and he physically threw her out the front door of the house. He said she then charged at him. When she did, he said he picked up a “cement, gallon-sized flowerpot that had dirt in it” and hit her in the face, according to court documents.

He said he then picked up her body, put in his pickup truck and threw her body over a bridge and into a creek.“

MOo- so much I want to say, none of which is within TOS. Suffice it to say: morphew family vibe.

Soooo...how did her blood get in the bedroom if he threw her out the front door?

Yeah sorry not buying it. I think it's a lot more likely he brought that flower pot or whatever else he used to kill her into the bedroom and struck her while she was sleeping. These types of guys are usually cowards.

Such a Barry Morphew. These types are all so predictable and evil in the most banal way. No one leaves us, and certainly not with any money that I need to maintain the lifestyle to which I've been accustomed to!

Soooo...how did her blood get in the bedroom if he threw her out the front door?

Yeah sorry not buying it. I think it's a lot more likely he brought that flower pot or whatever else he used to kill her into the bedroom and struck her while she was sleeping. These types of guys are usually cowards.

Such a Barry Morphew. These types are all so predictable and evil in the most banal way. No one leaves us, and certainly not with any money that I need to maintain the lifestyle to which I've been accustomed to!

(BBM)

right? Blood on the pillowcase and sheets sure seem to indicate the injury was inflicted there.

And her poor dad. Receiving repeated calls from her that were dropped/disconnected? Worrying that AW fed his precious daughter to pigs? :(

and now I’m more curious about his first (ex) wife and why he demanded a confidentiality agreement before divorce settlement…

So here's my question. Where were the kids when this was going on?

ETA: The confidentiality agreement is the first divorce is strange. They aren't celebs, so what did he not want getting out? Domestic abuse is my first guess.

So here's my question. Where were the kids when this was going on?

ETA: The confidentiality agreement is the first divorce is strange. They aren't celebs, so what did he not want getting out? Domestic abuse is my first guess.

oh my, you’ve asked what I’ve been wondering. Where were they?

And further, how are they now? Where are they?

(HmmmThere is a comment about a meal train $raiser. “For the children”)

And right? What a control freak. He filed and then makes demands for confidentiality before he will submit docs “in good faith”.

MOO: that guy guy wouldn’t know good faith if Will Smith walked up and slapped him…

03/05/2008
Converted Event
Attorney telephone Pre-Trial Conference held. Thomas Whitsitt for Petitioner. Tracy Weber for Respondent. Respondent's Motion to Compel filed on 3-3-08 resolved by Petitioner's filing of Married-Filing Single Tax return. In response to Respondent's Motion to Compel filed on 3-5-08, Petitioner's counsel represents to the Court that if signed confidentiality agreement (revised) is faxed to him prior to 3-7-08, he will make a good faith effort to produce documents to Respondent's counsel as earlier requested. Petitioner's counsel further confirms that if Respondent's accountant signs confidentiality agreement, copies of financial information needed by him will be provided. (notice)(tsk) REBECCA S. MCCLURE, SPECIAL JUDGE

Last edited:
court proceedings updated today: advisement of rights and jury trial scheduled for 8/29/2022

State of Indiana v. Andrew Nathan Wilhoite
Case Number 06D01-2203-MR-000478
Court Boone Superior Court 1
Type MR - Murder
Filed 03/28/2022
Status 03/28/2022 , Pending (active)
Reference
Prosecutor Case Management Number
06-DM2168678
Police Agency Number
22ISP004244
Parties to the Case
Show all party details
Defendant Wilhoite, Andrew Nathan
State Plaintiff State of Indiana
Charges
Show all charge details
01 03/24/2022 35-42-1-1(1): Murder
Chronological Case Summary
03/28/2022
Case Opened as a New Filing

03/28/2022
Case Filed Electronically
Added By EFile Manager

03/28/2022
Appearance Filed
Appearance
For Party:
State of Indiana
File Stamp:
03/28/2022
03/28/2022
Information Filed
Information
Filed By:
State of Indiana
File Stamp:
03/28/2022
03/28/2022
Probable Cause Affidavit Filed
Wilhoite PC Affidavit.pdf
Filed By:
State of Indiana
File Stamp:
03/28/2022
03/28/2022
Hearing Scheduling Activity
Initial Hearing scheduled for 03/29/2022 at 8:15 AM.

03/28/2022
Clerk Administrative Event
Criminal drawsheet

03/28/2022
Probable Cause Found: Order Issued
Judicial Officer:
Kincaid, Matthew C
Noticed:
Wilhoite, Andrew Nathan
Noticed:
Jennings, Heidi
Order Signed:
03/28/2022
03/28/2022
Appearance Filed
APPEARANCE
For Party:
Wilhoite, Andrew Nathan
File Stamp:
03/28/2022
03/29/2022
Initial Hearing
Session:
03/29/2022 8:15 AM, Judicial Officer: Kincaid, Matthew C
03/29/2022
Automated Paper Notice Issued to Parties
Probable Cause Found: Order Issued ---- 3/28/2022 : Andrew Nathan Wilhoite

03/29/2022
Automated ENotice Issued to Parties
Hearing Scheduling Activity ---- 3/28/2022 : Heidi Jennings;Mark Inman Probable Cause Found: Order Issued ---- 3/28/2022 : Heidi Jennings

03/29/2022
Advisement of Rights Conducted
Judicial Officer:
Kincaid, Matthew C

03/29/2022
Omnibus Date
May 27, 2022

03/29/2022
Pretrial Conference scheduled for 05/27/2022 at 8:30 AM.

03/29/2022
Jury Trial scheduled for 08/29/2022 at 8:30 AM.

05/27/2022
Pretrial Conference
Session:
05/27/2022 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Kincaid, Matthew C
08/29/2022
Jury Trial
Session:

08/29/2022 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Kincaid, Matthew C

LEBANON, Indiana — A Boone County man charged with his wife's murder will be on the November ballot for school board after winning a Republican primary.
Andrew Wilhoite got 60 votes during Tuesday's primary to pursue one of three open seats on the Clinton Township Board.

I realize this is an apolitical board, but it's sickening the way some people will vote for anything as long as it calls itself a Republican.

That said, there's some chatter that some of the votes could best have been described as by default, because some people thought their vote wouldn't count unless they did indeed vote for (all) three candidates.

Been watching this case and its been rescheduled for November Indiana Courts Case Search - MyCase
11/13/2023Jury Trial
Session:
04/10/2023 8:30 AM, Rescheduled
Session:
09/18/2023 8:30 AM, Rescheduled
Session:
11/13/2023 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Kincaid, Matthew C

Andrew Wilhoite's mother

Wilhoite, 65, was found in her Lebanon swimming pool shortly before 2 p.m. Sunday, June 4, 2023. The Boone County Sheriff’s Department said there did not appear to be anything suspicious about the death. The county coroner performed an autopsy and on Aug. 24 announced Wilhoite's death was accidental drowning.

Wilhoite planned to retire after her term ended in 2024 but the last couple years have been personally agonizing for her, Williams said.

Wilhoite’s son, Andrew Wilhoite, is in Boone County Jail awaiting trial on a murder charge. Prosecutors said Wilhoite hit his wife of 12 years, Nikki Wilhoite, in the head with a flower pot and dumped her in a creek in March 2022.

From above linked article:

Andrew told police he struck his wife with a flower pot during an argument, then dumped her body in the creek. According to court documents, he initially lied to detectives about his wife's whereabouts when she was first reported missing.

Autopsy photos shown during the trial showed Nikki had three to five blunt-force injuries to her head. Forensic pathologists who testified – one for the defense, the other for the prosecution – agreed that Nikki was alive for as long as 10 minutes after the first blow from the flower pot. They also agreed the subsequent injuries could have come from being placed in the bed of Andrew's pickup truck or from a concrete bridge near where her body was found.

• Sad
Reactions: nao
LEBANON, Ind. — A Lebanon man facing a murder charge in his wife's death was found guilty of voluntary manslaughter in the case.
A Boone County jury convicted Andrew Wilhoite Thursday after about nine hours of deliberation, according our partners at the Lebanon Reporter.

Ugh only voluntary manslaughter?!? I guess the evidence was a little bit ambiguous, but just looking at him is terrifying. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the "sudden heat" was brought on by perhaps her telling him that she wanted out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gooniesforever
Back