In Retrospect-Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point taken. I respectfully suggest the title of this thread be changed.

The title of the thread came from the title of the 'News report"......& it's only quoting a 'source'........

What is next in this case it s so many twist and turns
seams like something comes up everyday about this case.
I just wish trail was here and she was sented to prison
for the rest of her life and if the Anthonlys know
about what happen they would do time also...This case
just gets to me sometime and thinking about what happen
to Caylee and what she might have gone though.

I don't mean to get off topic here, I just...I wish this that ONE THING, just one thing in this case could be straightforward and not have 574938 sides and suspicious circumstances towards it. It really, really is like riding a roller coaster. I haven't even followed the case for the last three weeks really, (other than quick visits to news sites) I'm so worn out from it.

Now, back on topic...

I don't want to sound uh, anti-Kronk, or whatever, and I certainly am not trying to place blame or find fault, but if I thought I saw a skull in August I would not be appeased until I dragged an officer down there, literally by my side. I mean there would be just NO shutting me up (as my lovely fiancee can attest:) ) until I got my way, and had someone down there WITH me.

I just do find it odd, I guess. I just don't understand :confused:

I do not want this to come off as sarcastic just letting you know up front.

But he did do exactly what you say you would have done!!, it is the officer that blew him off an said there was nothing there and that it was trash.

The title of the thread came from the title of the 'News report"......& it's only quoting a 'source'........

Well just because the media chooses to leave out the "now" before "believes" in the News Title to attract readers does not mean that a Title to a thread on here has too do the same thing. KWIM? :)

But he did do exactly what you say you would have done!!, it is the officer that blew him off an said there was nothing there and that it was trash.

He didn't say "I think I saw a skull " back then.
And I don't think the officer reported it as trash without checking it's content!If it's so then I will apologize and shame on him.

That's a good spooky story, but the skull wouldn't be white and there was hair still attached.

I 100% agree.

There is no story here. He is basically saying, in hindsight, looking back, etc., that he now believes it he saw the skull..geez I already get that from 911 call and the something white comment. It was even discussed here somewhere IIRC already that the something white he saw might have been the skull.

Kronk to dispatcher...
I went down -- well (INAUDIBLE) I went down, and behind one of the trees was a (DELETED) and it looked rather suspicious. I didn't touch anything. And then a little bit further up, you can tell where someone ran across it with a mower, but the weeds are still real high in that area. There's a fallen tree that it looks like someone had tried to cut on it at one point. But there was a white board hanging across the tree, and there was something round and white underneath of it. And I don't know what it is, but it just didn't look like something that should be there.

From PI video. This is a scene that is not included in the PI video which is shown by most networks. The PIs found this and filmed it for 20-30 seconds. IMO, this is what Kronk saw and described. The amber-colored thing is a reflection of a lamp in the monitor...

attachment.php

And my point in starting this thread was to call attention to the fact that this officer has a history of not following up on leads to an acceptable degree.

He is a three year veteran of the OCSO and has accumulated three complaints (including this one) for not following through.

What can the defense say? I think they will really need to tread lightly on this particular subject. A witness can say after some thought what they really saw might be different from what they reported. Especially with a mitigating circumstance like high water levels. In the end, it was Caylee and Mr. Kronk did not put her there.

Notice I said *IF*......this story is coming from a *source*....doesn't mean that source is really the MR.

The defense can't put KC on the stand, sure can't *find* any nanny.....
their only game plan will be to dis-credit all prosecution witnesses & evidence.

From OP's News link: http://www.wesh.com/news/18469488/detail.html

The actual title of the article and video is "Source: Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August. Meter Reader Later Found Caylee Anthony's Remains."

And the article begins: A source close to the investigation said Wednesday that Roy Kronk now believes he saw Caylee Anthony’s skull sticking out of a bag the first day he reported something suspicious in the woods in August.

With the current title of this thread I was expecting a different story other than mere hindsight reflection or "I shoulda known better's" coming from RK now. I also think the thread should read just as the article states.

I do not know much about forensic science and body decomposition, but I wonder if the body would have decomposed enough so that Kronk would have seen a "skull" in August. Does that sound feasible?

That would have been 2 months after her death. I think I've heard these experts say she would have been skeletonized in like 2 to 3 weeks laying outside in that heat. I'll see if I can goggle that and find out.

He didn't say "I think I saw a skull " back then.
And I don't think the officer reported it as trash without checking it's content!If it's so then I will apologize and shame on him.

Yes, it appears that is exactly what he did, he was rude and blew RK off and wrote in the report it was just trash. he never checked the contents of the bag.

And my point in starting this thread was to call attention to the fact that this officer has a history of not following up on leads to an acceptable degree.

He is a three year veteran of the OCSO and has accumulated three complaints (including this one) for not following through.

"Records show complaints have been filed twice in the past against Cain, a three-year veteran deputy, for failure to follow up thoroughly on citizen calls. Cain was cleared both times."

I do not see that his story changed.

It is more like he is saying the something white in retrospect and looking back, he NOW believes it was the skull.

There is no story here. I do not see what there is to even pick a part from this statement.

ITA, princess. :clap::)

That's a good spooky story, but the skull wouldn't be white and there was hair still attached.

As reported by forensic experts, the remains would have been skeletonized in appx, two weeks.

That would mean that the scalp would have no longer been attached to the skull so no hair would have been there in August.

The original title I was referring to suggested something different, but has now been corrected to reflect the information in the news report (thanks JBEan:)).

I do not see that his story changed.

It is more like he is saying the something white in retrospect and looking back, he NOW believes it was the skull.

There is no story here. I do not see what there is to even pick a part from this statement.

I totally agree. He always said there was something white. His story has not changed one iota.

Do you think this will stop LP from saying that Kronk had a tip from the Anthony camp now? Why would they tip anyone to go find her? I could not figure out why on earth the defense would want Caylee found. It seems to me that MAYBE seeing a skull in August would make it more likely that KC did indeed Kill poor Caylee and dump her in that spot in June.
bottom line: doesn't really matter. The experts will know how long the body had been there. All of these side shows are not going to change that.

This is my opinion only and please don't bash me for this.

This, again, is just another "ratings" article. The case has somewhat slowed down and yet the media feels the NEED that the public DEMANDS answers.

How many of all of us have gone through a significant event and then afterwards sits and reflects on the events? I could have done this, I should have done that, what if I had gone this way, or what if I would have say that?

I believe that is all this is. He is reflecting on all that took place - the events, what was said, what wasn't said, what he saw, what he didn't see.

When you are experiencing an "event", your adrenline is pumping, your heart rate goes up, you shake, however your body reacts to it at the time. THEN, later on, when you heart rate is back to normal, you are safe and sound, your mind clears a little and you can openly reflect on the events that took place. This is where the saying "hindsight is 20/20" comes from.

IMO this article is "filler" for lack of a better word. The media is printing "fodder" as there is a DEMAND for information on this case and their (media) job is to fill that NEED.

Basic economics - SUPPLY AND DEMAND. That's it. Know what I mean?

Notice I said *IF*......this story is coming from a *source*....doesn't mean that source is really the MR.

The defense can't put KC on the stand, sure can't *find* any nanny.....
their only game plan will be to dis-credit all prosecution witnesses & evidence.

Great point tx_Dot, and how close is a 'source close to the investigation?'

OT, looking for a tiki bar for the basement tonight... ROFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81