GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *Mother arrested 2024*

I hope this child is on LE's radar.

https://blackandmissinginc.com/missing-person-details/?mp_id=4614

Delano Wilson
Case Type: Endangered
DOB: 07/27/2014
Missing Date: 08/27/2014
Age Now: 7
Missing City: Indianapolis
Missing State: IN
Case Number: PD140090575

Race: Black
Complexion: Medium
Height: 1'4"
Weight: 12lbs
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Brown
Glasses or Contacts: None

Circumstances of Disappearance: The INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT believes DELANO WILSON was likely abducted by an UNKNOWN WHITE MALE accompanied by a HISPANIC FEMALE. They were last seen driving a OLDER MODEL BLUE 2000-2003 FOUR-DOOR FORD TAURUS. The child went missing after a man and woman approached the father, robbed him and pistol-whipped him. When the father regained consciousness, he saw his child being taken away.

Delano's father was found not guilty at trial - but the preponderance of evidence (IMHO) is that baby Delano was murdered by his father and disposed of 8 years ago.

IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

278758122_1156565491550923_8836289637720471628_n.jpg

Indiana State Police -Sellersburg

WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP. PLEASE SHARE

We now have a dedicated tip line just for this case.

Original news Release Below:
ISP Requests Public’s Assistance in Death Investigation of Child

Washington County - The Indiana State Police in Sellersburg are requesting the public's assistance in a death investigation that began on Saturday, April 16, 2022. Around 7:30 Saturday evening, while mushroom hunting, an area resident found the body of a black male child near a roadway in a heavily wooded area of eastern Washington County. The resident immediately called 911 and the Washington County Sheriff's Department responded. Detectives with the Indiana State Police in Sellersburg were then called to investigate.

At this time in the investigation, detectives need the public's help in identifying the child. He is described as being a young, black male between the ages of five years old and eight years old. The child is approximately four feet tall and has a slim build and a short haircut. Investigators believe the child's death occurred sometime within the last week.Investigators have not released a time or cause of death as an autopsy is pending.

If anyone has information that could help in the identification of this child, please call

SBM
Indiana State Police said the boy’s body was found inside a suitcase off the roadway in the 7000 block of East Holder in New Pekin, Ind. on Saturday around 7:30 p.m.

f0746336-ab10-4f27-9a54-12e48f878733_1140x641.jpg

ETA - Google Maps
Sheez...7000 block of East Holder is in the middle of nowhere. :confused: Somebody had to be familiar with that location. MOO

It also looks like a dead end. It's definitely in the middle of nowhere. That's not far from from me. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if their Dollar General has a hitching post. Not even kidding. JMO

I am from around here too, and this is very disturbing. New Pekin is over 95% white. This poor baby was more than likely not from New Pekin. I am sure the police are following up all leads they can. I saw the news conference live when it broke, the trooper looked very disturbed. I kept expecting him to cry.

I am from around here too, and this is very disturbing. New Pekin is over 95% white. This poor baby was more than likely not from New Pekin. I am sure the police are following up all leads they can. I saw the news conference live when it broke, the trooper looked very disturbed. I kept expecting him to cry.

And a lot of Amish, not that it matters. Hence, my hitching post reference.

I just spent 30 minutes attempting to find a similar case to this one available online, using a bunch of search terms.

I can't find it.

It is likely a previously available suitcase, and really, LE will be able to determine the manufacturer in all likelihood, they made a gazillion of them and it won't lead to anything at all.

What WILL lead to something, hopefully, is this case being broadcasted EVERYWHERE. It is extremely recognizable. It has the appearance of being very worn, may have even been picked up at a thrift shop for this heinous purpose.

I really hope IN LE are scouring all available video footage from the surrounding area.

This is very sad.

WG

I just spent 30 minutes attempting to find a similar case to this one available online, using a bunch of search terms.

I can't find it.

It is likely a previously available suitcase, and really, LE will be able to determine the manufacturer in all likelihood, they made a gazillion of them and it won't lead to anything at all.

What WILL lead to something, hopefully, is this case being broadcasted EVERYWHERE. It is extremely recognizable. It has the appearance of being very worn, may have even been picked up at a thrift shop for this heinous purpose.

I really hope IN LE are scouring all available video footage from the surrounding area.

This is very sad.

WG

I looked, too. The closest in design I found was green, not blue, on Amazon. I think it was a cover maybe. JMO

I was curious and looked up driving directions from 65 to that location. It's 30 miles away from the nearest exit (45 minute drive) and goes through a marked forest. JMO, it just seems so odd to drive onto a dead end road right by someone's property to dispose of a body, especially if you were in panic mode, when the whole way out there is just as rural.

Also the luggage looks like something you'd actually get in a gift shop in Vegas manufactured and sold wholesale to gift shops and not sold online, so that might explain why it's not on Amazon, etc.

Missing child: Indiana police seek ID of boy found dead in woods (usatoday.com)
''Numerous tips have came in since the boy was found, Huls said, including several about a missing boy named Codi Bigsby from Hampton, Virginia.

"We don't believe that will be a match," Huls said, adding that investigators have already been looking into that.

A national tip line dedicated to this case has been established. Anyone with information is asked to call 1-888-437-6432.

"Someone somewhere knows something," he said. ''

VA - VA - Codi Bigsby, 4, last seen at dad's home, Cory Bigsby named as POI, Hampton, 31 Jan 2022 #2 | Page 13 (websleuths.com)

I was curious and looked up driving directions from 65 to that location. It's 30 miles away from the nearest exit (45 minute drive) and goes through a marked forest. JMO, it just seems so odd to drive onto a dead end road right by someone's property to dispose of a body, especially if you were in panic mode, when the whole way out there is just as rural.

Also the luggage looks like something you'd actually get in a gift shop in Vegas manufactured and sold wholesale to gift shops and not sold online, so that might explain why it's not on Amazon, etc.

Which exit did you pick? Exit 19 Henryville is half that time and distance.

Also, exit 16 Memphis is basically 2 large truck stops. Tons of traffic uses that exit.

Which exit did you pick? Exit 19 Henryville is half that time and distance.

Also, exit 16 Memphis is basically 2 large truck stops. Tons of traffic uses that exit.

I was using whatever the default one Google Maps gave for directions from I-65 in general, which I think was the Memphis stop. Agree that one is probably heavily trafficked. The Henryville one does seem shorter but it also would mean if someone took that, they would make tons of turns to end up where they did, which seems like they would have to have knowledge of the area.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 7.55.23 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 7.55.23 AM.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 12

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads