IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i Rosco....."kelly" sure is not making any friends at the school message board....How come everytime Kelly brings this issue up people start saying SHE must have some dark secrect or per the XBF maybe SHE did it??? LOL......

here is a quote from the new myspace posting by amands friend.....SHE SAID ITS NICE TO KNOW AMANDAS SISTER DOES EXISTS.....SEEMS SHES TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH U AND WANTED TO GET AMANDAS PHONE NUMBER FROM YA!

Maybe people don't need to let it be, if they can be helpful. and what is your obsession with amanda. just leave it be already and let the people who can help or have some stock in the famly, lik her sister, and her friends, and the police.

You know when My DS was born I did not do a heck of a lot of traveling back to Dad's... It really limited us for the first 2yrs.. (remember DS was only 2 when murder took place..) SO I was not around a lot then.. But I've been there 18yrs - why would I not exsit. Makes me think that 'A" really did not focus on us being part... and never really discussed US and sisters and family. Pics were all over the house tho.. so why would you not see them when you lived there for months.. OF COURSE I EXISTED... I did accept her myspace and she can feel free to ask away on where is my sister is and what she is about these days. I DO plan on telling her that 'her friend' has taken up with drug dealers and x-cons.. this 'friend' obviously does not understand the path that my sister has taken - in the 2 yrs she has lost contact - along with all the other people she said she used to hang with they also can't contact her. I am not a stranger... I am her sister and know things.. i find out things... Just bcz she lived with her for a few months.. so.. that don't make you a know it all.

We shall see where this leads.

Rosco

Hey there Rosco, I have sent you a friend request!! Love the myspace, great job!!

:doh: ok i am offically a dork, I just realized i had private messages....on here...LOL.....sorry to anyone that left me one and I haven't responded yet....I know one was from Tazette, and speaking of her I don't think we have heard from her lately I hope your doing ok, since you did say you just got out of the hospital...and hopefully you will be joining us soon....

OK - The 'TOPIX' is a local internet information site - each town has their own, and some towns are small and might merge with others. I posted the murder/reward information on every town possible I knew near my Dad's house... (( Fort Wayne, Angola, Kendallville..ect) - - WELL... I check them normally weekly or when I do - this morning I checked and I received a reply/post on 25Jun from "JOHN" who said he might have a suspect in mind. This person 'John' is from Kendalleville and I asked him to please call LE and tell them his thoughts/ideas...
here is the link:
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/kendallville-in/TCR11OUSOUJ790CBU#lastPost

- It could take one call...

PLEASE PRAY..

(( FYI - Rosco is in surgery today/right now for his torn ACL.. ))

Rosco

More prayers to you and yours Rosco (and for the other Rosco too!). I hope "John" contacts LE.

Hey forgive me for being graphic BUT, if the murderer used something like an AXE or similar object it IS POSSIBLE they cut themselves during the assault....but with the amount of blood at the scene i wonder it it got mixed in or contaminated with terry and darleens...but then again i remember soething being said about a possible clean up maybe killer tried to clean theriselves up before they left so they wouldnt have blood on them after leaving or cleaning up their OWN blood....and if they were out to ron terry why go in and kill darleen too??? and why not kill grandma to she was on the property too. god this case is making me mad.....seems so dang solvable....

Hey forgive me for being graphic BUT, if the murderer used something like an AXE or similar object it IS POSSIBLE they cut themselves during the assault....but with the amount of blood at the scene i wonder it it got mixed in or contaminated with terry and darleens...but then again i remember soething being said about a possible clean up maybe killer tried to clean theriselves up before they left so they wouldnt have blood on them after leaving or cleaning up their OWN blood....and if they were out to ron terry why go in and kill darleen too??? and why not kill grandma to she was on the property too. god this case is making me mad.....seems so dang solvable....

LE told me while i was there for iron man that they (think) know what the weapon was - and DB and I both assumed that the weapon was used for both. I looked at LE and asked them if they 'lit-up the whole backyard with luminal' cuz there had to have been a trail of something. I mentioned that IF it was one person - that person would have had enought RAGE to beat my dad and then take that SAME rage - walk 1/2 football field away - into the house..AGAIN - still raged...and beat her head in too.. in the same manner and gross and disturbing manner...(Lord I hate the visions I get)

Again LE did listend to me/DB and the ideas/thoughts/theories.. and sometimes they agreed and sometimes they did not comment. LE told us that the crime was not cleaned up.. said it was a 'clean crime scene' - states there was no evidence left for LE/CSI to grab..

Agreed that weapon might have DNA from both Dad and Darleen... It was mentioned/commented on/ with LE. LE did agree that DB and I think Darleen only being a witness and that was why she was murdered. The whole room agreed with that theory - Darleen had seen the person/killer-s in the barn - which means to me (LE did not confirm) that Dad was the intended target and not Darleen.. (or Grandma) and that Darleen stumbled upon the person/s in the barn w/dad - said hi or 'screw you' or whatever she might have said.. and the killer/s HAD to eliminate her.. She knew who they were. LE did say that they also believe that theory... Darleen was a witness... not the target.. They think/feel/speculate (I may say) that Dad was the target for murder...

It is solvable - I KNOW IT TOO!!! :furious:

Rosco

well i wonder if it was something that took alot of strength indicating a male? Usualy women dont murder in this fashion to messy and i think to go up against someone your dads size even from behind would have taken strenghth..Thanks rosco that makes sense about darleen and the grandma

here is a link for the email adress for 48hrs mysteries tv show maybe is enough of us submit an interest in terry and darleens story they will do a show on it

48hours@cbsnews.com.

well i wonder if it was something that took alot of strength indicating a male? Usualy women dont murder in this fashion to messy and i think to go up against someone your dads size even from behind would have taken strenghth..Thanks rosco that makes sense about darleen and the grandma

I AGREE the strengh - Male.. Dad would have put up a BIG fight and there would have been defence wounds. Woman 'normally' would hire someone or use a pistol or shot gun. Normally is not beaten or knife... too messy agree... UNLESS it's rage and just 'over the top'.....

Uncontrollable.. (personal)

Rosco

here is a link for the email adress for 48hrs mysteries tv show maybe is enough of us submit an interest in terry and darleens story they will do a show on it

48hours@cbsnews.com.

I sent an email.. BEGGING..

Shall see. I've send so many of these without any calls or replies...:confused:

Rosco.

ok i have been doing some digging and found this old article it seems they do have dna

D.N.A Evidence Could Crack Mongo Murders
Jan 13, 2006 04:02 PM EST

(Mongo, Indiana WANE)- It's been 2 months since Darlene and Terry Anderson were found beaten to death, October 21st, along the 6200 block of East C.R. 250 N. There are still no suspects, but police believe they may have already found the evidence that could lead them to the killer or killers. The problem is there's a back log of cases at the Indiana State Crime Lab so it could take 3-6 months to get D.N.A. So far more than 50 people have been interviewed and investigators believe this is a solvable case. Police say there are at least 5 persons of interest. Locals say Darlene and Terry Anderson were well liked in the community and deserve justice. The Anderson murders were the first in 4 years in Mongo.

Hey Rosco how did the other Roscos'surgery go? Hopefullty he is recovering nicely... Is the DS feeling better also??? Just checking in. This case has really gotten to me I thought about it all the way home friday trying to figure things out and running things through my head trying to come up with an answer and here are some of the thoughts that ran thru my head..
1)Your dad hit from behind taken by surprise, probably with someone in the barn, and turned his back to do something and was hit, so I think the weapon would have to be smaller than a regular axe more the size of a hammer. something easliy concealed maybe...I cant beleive there are not some shoe prints in the barn, usually gargage floors have dirt or dust or oil even, on the floors. even blood splatter. and then stepped in the blood and left a shoe print ...... from the amount of blood I can't beleive they didnt leave something
2) Person then proceeds to go back to the house and murder Darleen because she is a witness and can identify them. And if you believe that theroy then it was somebody the knew...Not a stranger. The thing I just can't get over is the thought of over kill esp with DARLEEN. if she was just a witness why over kill on her. Also, if this was just a random burglery or murder for hire I just don't see someone like that doing overkill.
And I think we have talked about the fact that she might have been asleep and was hit from the front, if that were true why the massive amount of blows to her when 1 blow probably would have done it??? Seems like someone very very mad full of rage and hate.....Or out of their mind delusional maybe?

Hola phenolred. Thanks for the concerns. DS is MUCH better. Had a scare there - but back to his same self (LOL!!). Rosco is doing good. A really hard surgery. He's doing some toe touches today and really surpising he gets around with that large body of his and his three other legs. DS is really good with 'boo-boo' and Rosco.

Set us back about $1700.00 tho (YIKES)... :eek: :eek: :eek: I just could not see putting Rosco to sleep... NO WAY.. DS would be heartbroken as well and me and DH! Some people don't understand and knowing that we are NOT in the financial situation right now to consider and actually get it done - was shocked that we took that kind of set-back. Well... sorry. My animals mean a lot to me and DH. I would rather not have the extra's in life (((DH and I are not people who believe in material things to make us happy))) than NOT have my animals in my life. Rosco is a big part as being Dad's dog and the only living thing I have still connected with Dad and my life there.

- I totally agree with your thoughts... The person knew Dad and Darleen. I know it. Dad would NEVER have turned his back on someone in his barn without trust. Someone 'could' have been hiding in the barn and 'jumped' dad by surprise.. but then why Darleen. She NEVER would had heard a thing.. and she would have went looking for him that night cus he should have been watching the fights with her... OVER KILL.. that's what I keep thinking in my head. One blow or two would have done the job.. But the massive abuse both my family members took was really un justified... A stranger would/should (under normal conditions) would not have over-killed JUST to rob dad..

See my theory is - Dad had that money (cash) for the boat he was going to buy that sat. The perp knew that... knew he had cash.. and it was not going to be available very long.. only a day or two and he was going to the bank and then to boat shop. WE were coming in to deer hunt in just a few weeks... It was NOW or never... and the cash was the 'robbery' and justified the killing - FOR DAD... OK... See Dad was the only person who was the target... And when perp see Darleen and they said their HI's... Perp was caught in a spot... HAD it get that cash.. HAD to do the job... Darleen or no Darleen.. Gotta do it.. Alabies were in place and the night was the time. I think perp was at the house for a while - like 1/.2 hr or so - maybe longer... and propably viewed the barn for the weapon. Trust me - dad had 15 axe handles just as you walk in the barn..,. and 20 hammers... Just 'hangin' around there at the front entarnce - and I would NEVER know if one or five was missing. Perp takes the weapon with him/her... and burns it. Burns clothes... Done deal. Wares gloves becz it's justified - it's cold outside... Oct and 8pm - got to be around 40 or so outside.. Gloves can be justified waring... Not in July - but in Oct.. Sure... LE did say there was a shoe print. They took XBF shoes that day I arrived... LE will NOT tell me more about that issue. Also.. I was informed back 'once upon a time' in this horrible story - that the DNA came back 'inconclusive'... that is what I was told.. LE did not go into detail during my last visit regarding evidence - AT ALL!!! LE could have easily just told me that DNA was inconclusive... just to keep me out of it and keep that info away from public.. SO I don't know.

On the Kendallville Topix "john" said he had a hunch and is going to tell LE. Never know - his 'hunch' might land him $20k... and solve this case.

OMG I PRAY!!!

Rosco.

Hey Rosco how did the other Roscos'surgery go? Hopefullty he is recovering nicely... Is the DS feeling better also??? Just checking in. This case has really gotten to me I thought about it all the way home friday trying to figure things out and running things through my head trying to come up with an answer and here are some of the thoughts that ran thru my head..
1)Your dad hit from behind taken by surprise, probably with someone in the barn, and turned his back to do something and was hit, so I think the weapon would have to be smaller than a regular axe more the size of a hammer. something easliy concealed maybe...I cant beleive there are not some shoe prints in the barn, usually gargage floors have dirt or dust or oil even, on the floors. even blood splatter. and then stepped in the blood and left a shoe print ...... from the amount of blood I can't beleive they didnt leave something
2) Person then proceeds to go back to the house and murder Darleen because she is a witness and can identify them. And if you believe that theroy then it was somebody the knew...Not a stranger. The thing I just can't get over is the thought of over kill esp with DARLEEN. if she was just a witness why over kill on her. Also, if this was just a random burglery or murder for hire I just don't see someone like that doing overkill.
And I think we have talked about the fact that she might have been asleep and was hit from the front, if that were true why the massive amount of blows to her when 1 blow probably would have done it??? Seems like someone very very mad full of rage and hate.....Or out of their mind delusional maybe?

wow things are really heating up over at myspace....i thought this was like a small town how could u not have heard about the murders when they happened???? I live clear in indianapolis and I remember seeing this on the news....

wow things are really heating up over at myspace....i thought this was like a small town how could u not have heard about the murders when they happened???? I live clear in indianapolis and I remember seeing this on the news....
UMMMM HELLO!!! We are neighbors!!!! We will have to remember each other if there is any cases we want to go to the courthouse.

HI all. Been busy. MIL passed on 4th. She has been ill but still got around so it was a shock for all. Rosco is doing well with his ACL surgery and DS is better from his lung infection. (whewwww...)

Topix thread is getting attention.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mongo-in/T4JF661MSE95QGA40/p28#lastPost

Maybe somehow this information that gets posted will bring the answers and solve this crime.

It's very different when someone is taken by the hand of God and not the hand of another human. I loved my MIL so very much. Not only was she my DH mother and the GM of my DS - she was such a warm person and friend. She lived next door to us. DS will probably not remember her cuz he's only 4. It is very sad she will no longer be calling and coming over but she went peacefully and without horror. DH feels the same. VERY different sadness. There is closure. Acceptance. Healing begins today for MIL's death but Dad and Darleen's death linger in our hearts every moment and we can't be begin to heal.

All is ok. We will one day. I know it.
Rosco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members