IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping in the hopes that Roscoe and her family get the answers they so deserve.

If you have been reading here we have Talked about some of the people using Meth...Look at this pic of a woman after years of using meth look at what it can do to you!!!
effects&

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Bumping to keep on the first page.

Anything to report Roscoe?

Prayers to you and yours.

Thanks for the bump Cubby :blowkiss:

Also - want to extend my 'good luck' to the Cubs. I am a SOX fan but still also a Chicago Fan. Dad was a Cubs fan. We had our fun with that. :p

Would'nt that just be the 'bomb' for the Cubs to win. Dad and Darleen were laid to rest on the day SOX won the World Series. I watched my favorite team win the ultimate game from the hotel room after services.
Cubs win the World Series and the murders are solved.. OOOHH sounds good to me... (( Dad was a Cubs fan ))

Nothing new to report.

Planning on the visit to Mongo on 20th and 21st for the 2yr. Headstones should be in too. Want to see them.

I have a radio interview on Oct 10th. A psysic named Gary Spivey does readings over the phone. I emailed the radio personallity. She is wanting the interview and reading with Gary and my family's cold case. He is on every other week, and will be making another appearance on Wednesday, October 10th between 7:30-8:30 AM/ EST. Radio NOW 93.1 in Indy.
http://www.radionow931.com/

Never know right..? Excited just to keep the masses knowing and in everyone's minds.
Just waiting for that call Cubby. :truce:

It's a hard time of year. We had spent most of our time together with Dad and Darleen over hunting season/fall season. DH has not hunted since their deaths and probably won't. It was 'something special' he had with Dad as he did with his own grandfather. Dad brought all those wonderful memories to DH of his GF and their times together. Hunting now hurts DH.

Peace.

((Go Cubs)) ((DH would not be happy with this ....LOL))

Rosco

Bumping to keep on the first page.

Anything to report Roscoe?

Prayers to you and yours.

:blushing: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: right back at you !!!!

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Thanks for the bump Cubby :blowkiss:

You're welcome.

Also - want to extend my 'good luck' to the Cubs. I am a SOX fan but still also a Chicago Fan. Dad was a Cubs fan. We had our fun with that. :p

Would'nt that just be the 'bomb' for the Cubs to win. Dad and Darleen were laid to rest on the day SOX won the World Series. I watched my favorite team win the ultimate game from the hotel room after services.
Cubs win the World Series and the murders are solved.. OOOHH sounds good to me... (( Dad was a Cubs fan ))

Wow, I hadn't known that. That would be awesome. I remember that day very vividly. Remember watching the White Sox land at Midway, watching the pilot with the Sox Flag out the window, and the firetrucks spraying a water arch for the plane. Was totally awesome, even though I am a Cub fan. I had tears in my eyes. (More so for the WS, than when the RS won.)

Nothing new to report.

Planning on the visit to Mongo on 20th and 21st for the 2yr. Headstones should be in too. Want to see them.
Would be even better if the Cubs won AND the murder was solved on the same day. That would be awesome.

I have a radio interview on Oct 10th. A psysic named Gary Spivey does readings over the phone. I emailed the radio personallity. She is wanting the interview and reading with Gary and my family's cold case. He is on every other week, and will be making another appearance on Wednesday, October 10th between 7:30-8:30 AM/ EST. Radio NOW 93.1 in Indy.
http://www.radionow931.com/

Never know right..? Excited just to keep the masses knowing and in everyone's minds.

Don't think we can get that here in Chicago, so if you can please post transcipts.

Just waiting for that call Cubby. :truce:

We all are, hon.

It's a hard time of year. We had spent most of our time together with Dad and Darleen over hunting season/fall season. DH has not hunted since their deaths and probably won't. It was 'something special' he had with Dad as he did with his own grandfather. Dad brought all those wonderful memories to DH of his GF and their times together. Hunting now hurts DH.

I understand, maybe in time when you son is grown DH can take him hunting and share stories of his grandfather and great grandfather. Terry would be honored if your dh did that in time.........

Peace.

((Go Cubs)) ((DH would not be happy with this ....LOL))

Rosco

Yes, go Cubs. I posted, jokingly about the Billy Goat curse this morning in the countdown from 1 million..... The news from the North side is "the Mets killed the goat". Sure you and DH will understand. Especially with that 7 game lead the Mets had in September. Remind you of anything?

Of course I added the explaination of the Ex Cub factor as well.

Praying for you and yours.

GO CUBS!

Yea Cubby - would be fantastic Cubs win and case gets solved. PRAYING for both.:woohoo: :woohoo:

I agree with DH and DS grows up and follows GF and Dad's lead with DS and hunting w/memories. DH has talked about that so it's a good sign that DH has not completly given up hunting. It's something DH always enjoyed - like fishing, tattooing and four wheel/motor toys. He bow hunts - not with firearms. Dad hunted with either.

I won't get the radio either. But I will try and purchase a copy from the station. I also have a recording devise for the phone call. I will try and copy the whole conversation - for future references.

OK - GO GO CUBS.. late night tonight. LOL..

Rosco:cool:

Okay 93.1 does have a website and they usually post interviews on there. I will be at work then but hopefully they will have it on their website.

Okay 93.1 does have a website and they usually post interviews on there. I will be at work then but hopefully they will have it on their website.

thanks Indy girl. Glad you can help.

BTW Rosco I have been worried. Is the show you going on called the Morning Mess?? That is usually what is played in the mornings on 93.1 I listen everyday on my way to work. I only ask this as It is a comedy show and they often prank people. I just hope this isnt one of those. Just worring about ya!

BTW Rosco I have been worried. Is the show you going on called the Morning Mess?? That is usually what is played in the mornings on 93.1 I listen everyday on my way to work. I only ask this as It is a comedy show and they often prank people. I just hope this isnt one of those. Just worring about ya!

hey there yeah I know what you mean about them doing pranks on there, I LOVE THE MORNING MESS !!! I listen everyday too. ( one of my favorite things is their prank phone calls) I suggested Rosco email Shannon to get on the air with Gary Spivey the Psychic, he is a regular on the show, Like every other week. He is usually on very early in the morning ( between 7-8) so maybe you havent heard him BUT, when they have him on its never a prank. He just does readings for people. and everytime I have heard him on there he seemed to be very good, so I figured what could it hurt? He might give her something that could help or might not BUT what it will do is give these murders some pubilcity and who knows maybe somebody will hear it that knows something and with a $20,000 reward they might come forward with some information !!! But I also emailed Shannon and asked her to help Rosco and she copied me in on a response to Rosco and it is defanately NOT a Joke.... Thanks for your concern I sure Rosco appreciates it

I hope it's not a prank call. :eek: Shannon is the contact at the show that emailed me back. I've been checking on the web-site and I don't see anything talking about previous stories about this physic or his history with the show. Got me thinking..

Rosco.

OK kool...

I don't get the radio show so I do not know what their 'normal' show would/could be like in the morning-time.

Glad that I would not be a butt of someone's joke... That would not have been a happy call for me that day.
Might have gotten myself in a mess if - - -:angel:

Rosco

hey there yeah I know what you mean about them doing pranks on there, I LOVE THE MORNING MESS !!! I listen everyday too. ( one of my favorite things is their prank phone calls) I suggested Rosco email Shannon to get on the air with Gary Spivey the Psychic, he is a regular on the show, Like every other week. He is usually on very early in the morning ( between 7-8) so maybe you havent heard him BUT, when they have him on its never a prank. He just does readings for people. and everytime I have heard him on there he seemed to be very good, so I figured what could it hurt? He might give her something that could help or might not BUT what it will do is give these murders some pubilcity and who knows maybe somebody will hear it that knows something and with a $20,000 reward they might come forward with some information !!! But I also emailed Shannon and asked her to help Rosco and she copied me in on a response to Rosco and it is defanately NOT a Joke.... Thanks for your concern I sure Rosco appreciates it

OK kool...

I don't get the radio show so I do not know what their 'normal' show would/could be like in the morning-time.

Glad that I would not be a butt of someone's joke... That would not have been a happy call for me that day.
Might have gotten myself in a mess if - - -:angel:

Rosco
I am POSITIVE this is not a joke/prank that they do with Gary, I have heard him on the show for over a year. And they have NEVER pranked somebody with him. I wouldn't do that to ya.......Indygal said it is a comedy show, I wouldn't call it that it's just a typical funny easying going morning talk show they do crazy stunts and the prank call I love those and a few songs in between. I Promise you dont need to worry . I cant wait to hear what he has to say!!!!

Me too phenolred - can't wait. I am very excited about being on the show. Some of Dad's musky fellow friends live in/near INDY and they too will be listening.

Thanks again for the help phenolred. :blowkiss:

Rosco

I am POSITIVE this is not a joke/prank that they do with Gary, I have heard him on the show for over a year. And they have NEVER pranked somebody with him. I wouldn't do that to ya.......Indygal said it is a comedy show, I wouldn't call it that it's just a typical funny easying going morning talk show they do crazy stunts and the prank call I love those and a few songs in between. I Promise you dont need to worry . I cant wait to hear what he has to say!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat