Is DDS cooperating with the investigation??? Poll is added, please vote.

Do you think DDS is being cooperative with the investigation?

• Yes I think DDS is cooperating with the investigation.

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • No I think DDS is being evasive and not being helpful in the investigation.

Votes: 127 43.9%
  • I don't know, need more information

Votes: 90 31.1%
  • think she's cooperating with mfh investigation after receiving immunity

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • I think she is cooperating with the kyron investigation with immunity

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • she has immunity/is cooperating with mfh and kyron cases

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • DDS is cooperating with LE somewhat.

Votes: 17 5.9%

• Total voters
DeDe's attorney says he believes Terri is going to be indicted. I think that was a pretty stupid thing for him to say on record, because he's essentially admitting his client knew or had reason to believe a crime was committed. So I wonder if it involves the MFH plot rather than Kyron?

Then again, Kaine gave her the perfect 'out' in his interview with the Oregonian. He said he thinks that Terri may have told many people little bits of seemingly irrelevant information and that on the surface and taken on their own wouldn't mean a thing. But if put together, may lead to Kyron.

I think it's possible the lawyer made his statement independent of anything regarding DS. IMHO, even if you believe Terri is 100% innocent, if you're following this case, you wouldn't be surprised if she was arrested. All, IMHO, of course.

I think it's possible the lawyer made his statement independent of anything regarding DS. IMHO, even if you believe Terri is 100%, if you're following this case, you wouldn't be surprised if she was arrested. All, IMHO, of course.

True, but as her attorney and considering the context of the interview, I think he went a bit too far.

I am just as confused now as I ever was however I do believe that her ''effort'' indicates that she is cooperating. I can't help but ''sense'' that TH succeeded in summoning DS to her 'aid' in ''some way'' on the 4th. Given the amount of ''double talk'' on this case, could be that TH's world is ''so compartmentalized'' that even DS only has a small mosaic of the bigger picture. So I had to vote yes she's cooperating (yeah I know she's covered her more than generous behind by getting her lawyer to ask for immunity - but she's at last doing ''something''

I voted that "I don't know, need more information".

I really don't know. All I know is what the media is reporting and speculating about her cooperating or not cooperating.

I'm just sitting back and watching. Time will tell if she is or she isn't. JMHO.

Parking lot for vid please and thanks.

Don't forget the rule on minors......

:doh: I see Kimster said OK on the twitter. So shame on me. Gosh every forum is different I apologize....... let me fix things....... :loser: I think I have all of your tweety bird stuff back.

Knock it off I have another mess to clean........NO more. Leave parking lot information in the parking lot. That is a private members only forum and threads are placed there for members only. Do not ever bring subject discussion up to the public forums from the Parking Lot.

Baiting about things will earn you a time out. It is baiting when you discuss or give clues to something knowing you can't link to it or that you are not supposed to be discussing it in the forum.

Twitters from only known and identified people in MSM. Do not follow the tweet trail and bring any non named player tweet to the threads.

When I said you could discuss the Twitter I also said only tweets that have to do with this case. Also, we don't quote the tweets, we refer to them. The best way is to say what time it posted and then ask if anyone thinks it has to do with this case, and even more if it has to do with THIS topic!

My gut tells me that she isnt cooperating and she is somehow involved.

My brain tells me that I don't have enough information to conclude the answer.

I hate it when my gut and brain don't agree. I suspect that is why I am a little...heavier than I should be.

MOO

I believe that DDS is cooperating with the investigation.

I also believe that DDS is not cooperating with the parents. IMO, the parents are angry that DDS was being a friend to TH when they wanted to pressure her by completing isolating her and having her lose everything including her friends.

V. On No Work Of Words

On no work of words now for three lean months in the bloody
Belly of the rich year and the big purse of my body
I bitterly take to task my poverty and craft:

To take to give is all, return what is hungrily given
Puffing the pounds of manna up through the dew to heaven,
The lovely gift of the gab bangs back on a blind shaft.

To lift to leave from the treasures of man is pleasing death
That will rake at last all currencies of the marked breath
And count the taken, forsaken mysteries in a bad dark.

To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice.
Ancient woods of my blood, dash down to the nut of the seas
If I take to burn or return this world which is each man's work.

http://www.chesternovello.com/Default.aspx?TabId=2432&State_3041=2&workId_3041=12357

Um, I thought I would clarify this here... "On No Work of Words" was NOT written by DeDe Spicher. It's a poem by Dylan Thomas.

The GJ appearance was simply a preliminary hearing. She didn't 'answer questions' because there were no questions asked of her, so her 'plead the 5th' really isn't an issue here. Think of this hearing as more like clarification and instructions from the court concerning this case, NOT a sign of any guilt or suspicion. No charges have been filed against Spicher, nor has she been declared a POI, etc.
While I don't personally 'defend' anyone in this case, one can also look at this GJ subpoena as 'bully tactics' on the part of the DA who, as this is a criminal case, ultimately decides on any charges filed against anyone in this case. What this says to me, at this point, is that LE, and the DA, has pretty much... nothing, except perhaps the two 'failed' polygraph tests by TH.
As to Spicher refusing to take a polygraph, such is within her rights, as it is completely voluntary unless found guilty of something and, even then, is only admissible in court as the "opinion" of the test giver. Polygraphs are NOT "lie detectors" really.
The only source(s) I can find who claim Spicher is 'not cooperating' with LE are family members (based solely on a disturbingly growing stream of assumptions) and media\public gossip mongers. IF Spicher did encourage friends of TH of anything here, it seems only to "lawyer up," as they say, and I personally find that rather smart, in light of the media/public circus this case has become, but I don't find such to be 'non-cooperation.' JMO here.

I joked earlier that Dylan Thomas was too cerebral for me :)

Although poems are open for interpretation to the reader and the meaning is held by the reader.

This particular poem of DT is where he was speaking about writers block. With all sorts of obscure imagery thrown in for good measure. LOL that's why I say he is too cerebral for me. I don't like to have to work so hard on the imagery. I'm just lazy like that I guess. JMHO :)

FWIW (ETA) I'm not sure I can assign any interpretation by DD. She may just like the poem, she may just like DT, or she might have seen it on the internet that day and said...gee this will make me look so intelligent. I see people that post quotes on facebook every.single.day. Just cuz. JMHO.

LOL I'm with you on this one!

I thought the blog was deleted or went private? If we can't link we don't discuss. Don't keep discussing the blog please.

The GJ appearance was simply a preliminary hearing. She didn't 'answer questions' because there were no questions asked of her, so her 'plead the 5th' really isn't an issue here. Think of this hearing as more like clarification and instructions from the court concerning this case, NOT a sign of any guilt or suspicion. No charges have been filed against Spicher, nor has she been declared a POI, etc.
While I don't personally 'defend' anyone in this case, one can also look at this GJ subpoena as 'bully tactics' on the part of the DA who, as this is a criminal case, ultimately decides on any charges filed against anyone in this case. What this says to me, at this point, is that LE, and the DA, has pretty much... nothing, except perhaps the two 'failed' polygraph tests by TH.
As to Spicher refusing to take a polygraph, such is within her rights, as it is completely voluntary unless found guilty of something and, even then, is only admissible in court as the "opinion" of the test giver. Polygraphs are NOT "lie detectors" really.
The only source(s) I can find who claim Spicher is 'not cooperating' with LE are family members (based solely on a disturbingly growing stream of assumptions) and media\public gossip mongers. IF Spicher did encourage friends of TH of anything here, it seems only to "lawyer up," as they say, and I personally find that rather smart, in light of the media/public circus this case has become, but I don't find such to be 'non-cooperation.' JMO here.

I think the soul reason to subpoena DS to appear in front of the GJ was just a bully tactic trying to scare DD into confessing something about her or TH to LE. It just seems that way to me as it was reported that they didn't ask her any questions once she was there.

I think the soul reason to subpoena DS to appear in front of the GJ was just a bully tactic trying to scare DD into confessing something about her or TH to LE. It just seems that way to me as it was reported that they didn't ask her any questions once she was there.
Wow! Can they do that? I always thought the GJ was pretty serious stuff, not for bulling tacticts.

Not sure if she is cooperating just yet, I believe that DDS will make sure to cover any and all issues regarding her bum first before she really talks.

I do not like her smug grin while walking away from there , she was enjoying herself way to much, and why ? There is a little boy missing DDS, do you know where he is ?

moo of course

I caught that too, she appears quite smug. I heard she is cooperating this week. Does she have a choice? I would imagine that LE has cell phone interaction between TH and DDS. BUSTED!~

Wow! Can they do that? I always thought the GJ was pretty serious stuff, not for bulling tacticts.

I only meant my reference to ‘bully tactic’ as a possibility on the DA’s part, which is often used to, shall we say, emphasis the seriousness of this case? I in no way wish to imply that the DA/GJ is trying to ‘beat a confession’ out of DS but, in light of everything else surrounding this case, more an attempt to focus that seriousness? Grand Jury level is, indeed, ‘serious stuff.” A 7 year old boy who virtually disappeared off the face of the planet almost two months ago I take as serious stuff!
Doing a search online of Grand Jury involvement, and in response on ONE SIDE of the coin (not necessarily one I totally agree with here), I found this PDF that was… interesting.
http://www.greenisthenewred.com/blog/wp-content/Images/grandjury101.pdf

However, I would implore people not to read into it too much in one direction only. Here is a link providing more information on GJ subpoenas?

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-source.com/articles/grand_jury_subpoena.html

We had heard prior that she possibly refused to take a LDT and possibly took the 5th when she appeared before the GJ. Not knowing if any of this has changed or if it's true but hearing today from Kaine Horman that DeDe and her attorney are working with LE this week, then that means she is cooperating atleast partially. It could be that the GJ thought but then discovered they weren't quite ready for her yet so they didn't pose any questions to her. Will have to wait to see what the future brings us.

I think that if Dede has any info at all, she is working on getting a deal...and I hope it happens quickly-it's not as though LE seems to have much else, if she has info, they need her to give it.

Unless she did something unforgivable herself...

DS was living with TH after Kaine filed for divorce, took baby K, and Terri was served with a restraining order. I'm sure Terri had a few things to say, I'm sure LE are curious about Terri's demeanor. DS is the daughter of LE, so I think she will cooperate in a bit different way because she knows she's suspicious simply by willful association with a woman many have already convicted. I think she's cooperating, but she knows very little that's pertinent to the investigation, IMHO.

LE continues to either directly or indirectly assert that they are in this for the long haul. If DS had information that was going to blow this case wide open, as would be the case if she was working out a deal for immunity (and there's really no evidence she's working out such a deal, yet anyway), then I believe the tone of LE would reflect that development. There would be a sense of urgency, LE would be more anxious, IMHO.

There is no sense of urgency in this case, which makes me find it hard to believe that LE thinks Kyron is alive...everything seems leisurely. Only K&D seem to be in a hurry. How helpless they must feel.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetCandy
Back