It's All About Hailey

Waiting with you and your loved ones, Hailey...and with all those near your home who have also lost someone they love. :rose:

Thinking of you Hailey and waiting for your return with the rest of the good folks.

Dear Hailey,

I want you to know that we will not give up looking for you and waiting for you to come home. I still believe that you are out there just waiting for someone to find you. I'll try to be as patient as you are.

As always prayers for Hailey's safe return.
This Saturday, March 31, 2012 at "Hailey's Hope" on Chestnutt (Hailey's Home) in Colorado City, Texas we will have Hailey's 15 month, Easter, Sunset, candle light vigil. We will listen to Hailey's favorite Bruno Mars, pass out Hailey's orange Hope ribbons, hang up new Easter bunnies and pray for her return. Everyone is invited, I hope some of you can make it. I see an outpouring of love for Hailey here. Hailey's Vigil's are all about Hailey and everyone puts their theories away and comes just for her. They are small in number, but huge in heart.
NEVER GIVING UP HOPE FOR HAILEY!!!!

You WILL be found, sweetheart. You WILL have justice. We WON'T give up.

aww Hailey, where are you dearie? Haven't given up, still looking for you. I keep looking at the maps, just trying to figure out where you could be in that big country...someone knows, just wish I did too.

going on 19 months and not a day goes by I don't think of you lil lady
where are you:(

Thinking about Hailey and praying she is found soon. I just cannot get her off my mind today.

Thinking of you lately too, Hailey. You are not forgotten. :rose:

Hailey, it's been two years. I think of you often. You & my daughter are only 2 months apart in age, so I see you in her......I see her in you. I think of you when we do "first" things. I wish you were able to do the same.

Lead us to you, pretty girl.

Dear Hailey- Valentines would be so much sweeter and Happy, if only you could be found. Still thinking of you everyday dear child...where are you?

Oh, Hailey, I'm so sorry. Rest in peace, beautiful little lady.

Near a shady wall a rose once grew,
Budded and blossomed in God's free light,
Watered and fed by the morning dew,
Shedding its sweetness day and night.

As it grew and blossomed fair and tall,
Slowly rising to loftier height,
It came to a crevice in the wall
Through which there shone a beam of light.

Onward it crept with added strength
With never a thought of fear or pride,
It followed the light through the crevice's length
And unfolded itself on the other side.

The light, the dew, the broadening view
Were found the same as they were before,
And it lost itself in beauties new,
Breathing its fragrance more and more.

Shall claim of death cause us to grieve
And make our courage faint and fall?
Nay! Let us faith and hope receive--
The rose still grows beyond the wall,

Scattering fragrance far and wide
Just as it did in days of yore,
Just as it did on the other side,
Just as it will forevermore.

~ A. L. Frink ~

Hailey,

I pray with every ounce of my being that you had no fear in the last hours, minutes and seconds of your life here on earth. I have faith that you continue ' beyond the wall' and we will all work to bring you justice.

This thread just made me weep. For Hailey. For all of you. Thank you for being here all this time for her. Thank you for continuing to hope for justice.

RIP Hailey.. you were loved so much more than you ever knew.

Thinking of our Hailey today...I would have loved to have been her mama.
Sweet Hailey.

God needed her in heaven to watch over all the other beautiful missing angels here on earth.
Godspeed Hailey

Me too Hailey,
I wish they would find you and find out who did this to you. You must have been a really neat girl, it shows in your photos. We will not forget you Hailey. God bless you sweet baby. I'm so sorry for whatever happened to you.
Still praying that there will be an arrest and justice for Hailey soon. Still praying for you precious one. We know you are safe in Jesus's arms now and forever. I'm so sorry for whatever happened to you. We love you Hailey, even if we don't know you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyry73191
Back