JEH Online footprint

I am on my tablet at a restraunt, so it's hard to link, but if you search the terms "Jimbo psychodelic drugs", you end up at some interesting sites.

The frustrating thing here is that "Jimbo" is a very common nickname and user name. There may be a ton of "Jimbos" on the web who do drugs but are not the shooter. It's hard to track the online footprint of someone who has a very common name and uses very common nicknames.

The frustrating thing here is that "Jimbo" is a very common nickname and user name. There may be a ton of "Jimbos" on the web who do drugs but are not the shooter. It's hard to track the online footprint of someone who has a very common name and uses very common nicknames.

nearly impossible, which is why i presented my
link as pure speculation but it was deleted by admins
along with 4 hours of conversation.

nearly impossible, which is why i presented my
link as pure speculation but it was deleted by admins
along with 4 hours of conversation.

It's Ok zvzvzv (typing your name is sort of fun... :seeya: ). Your input is really valid to this conversation, so just hang with us, OK??? I am a bit confused about the 4 hours of conversation... was that someone you conversed with, or how long the deleted convesation lasted??? Just curious.

It's Ok zvzvzv (typing your name is sort of fun... :seeya: ). Your input is really valid to this conversation, so just hang with us, OK??? I am a bit confused about the 4 hours of conversation... was that someone you conversed with, or how long the deleted convesation lasted??? Just curious.

thanks! i like it here & i don't plan to run away.
4 hours was only a guess on the lapse in information,
posts after 01:52 PM & before 07:50 PM
are conspicuously gone, so i was conservative.

Some seem to think his match.com profile was a cut/paste from OKC. However, in looking at that cached page, there is really no way to tell, as the contents are very generic. Someone else also found a cached page of a myspace profile with a pic that appears to be him. But again, since it's cached, there is no way to know whether that account is an old account, or something someone put up after the shooting, then deleted. In any event you can find both by doing a google search of his name + the term "webcache" which will lead you to the links. But at this point, neither can be confirmed, or for that matter, denied.

I didn't do a thorough search, but I was wondering if anyone's found anything on craigslist? His mention of "will you visit me in jail?" sounds like he knew he would be getting locked up. Did he try to sell any of his stuff in the weeks right before the shooting? His gaming? His car? Any personals? Hard to be SURE anything would have been his ad, but maybe there's a photo?

I didn't know where to post this. It's not regarding his online presence but his physical footprints.

In Colorado, agents follow the trail of suspect James Holmes

Investigators have been following the trail of Colorado shooting suspect James Holmes, 24, into the mountains north of Denver this week, searching for witnesses who might have seen Holmes in the weeks before last week's massacre at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater.

“For some reason they suspect he was through here in June a few times,” Branstetter said.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/...o-shootings-gun-shop-20120727,0,7446794.story

I didn't do a thorough search, but I was wondering if anyone's found anything on craigslist? His mention of "will you visit me in jail?" sounds like he knew he would be getting locked up. Did he try to sell any of his stuff in the weeks right before the shooting? His gaming? His car? Any personals? Hard to be SURE anything would have been his ad, but maybe there's a photo?

i don't want to be deleted or banned for posting something
but i have found an interesting craigslist man seeking woman
ad from 7/12. the 24 year old 6'4" man from Aurora
talks about his "life unraveling" in a practically suicidal sounding
plea for "someone to talk to".
there is also a telephone number in the post.

now i have found a very insane (i know, not uncommon)
7/14 posting in the Denver rants & raves by someone referring to himself
as "the great white lab coat in the sky", this rant ends
with a link to a video of the song killing game by Skinny Puppy,
the band Cevin Key, who met JH at a performance was in.

i don't want to be deleted or banned for posting something
but i have found an interesting craigslist man seeking woman
ad from 7/12. the 24 year old 6'4" man from Aurora
talks about his "life unraveling" in a practically suicidal sounding
plea for "someone to talk to".
there is also a telephone number in the post.

I saw that one too on Craigslist. I wonder...

interesting...also references a comic "Deathbird" (I don't know anything about it).Anyone else?

interesting...also references a comic "Deathbird" (I don't know anything about it).Anyone else?

i think he refers to the novel.
from wiki:

The Deathbird is a well-known novelette by Harlan Ellison. It won the 1974 Hugo and Locus Poll awards for best novelette. It is written in a style which allows for much examination; it is nonlinear but gradually forms a picture of the situation. It has been included in the author's short story collection Deathbird Stories.
Plot

Millions of years ago, "The Mad One", also known as Ialdabaoth or God, took over the earth in a sort of cosmic lawsuit. The original creators left behind one last member of their race, Dira, to tell humans the truth about their god, but the dominant traditions throughout the ages denounce Dira as evil. Now, the world is coming to an end and Nathan Stack, the latest incarnation of a long line of humans going back to Lilith’s husband, is revived by Snake (aka Dira) to make the journey to the mountain where God lives. He is the only human capable of confronting him and putting the Earth out of its misery through the summoning of what is referred to as the Deathbird. The story also contains a few side plots, presumably about Nathan Stack or previous reincarnations of him. These stories tell of people that have had to make difficult decisions, allowing loved ones to die. In one such story, his mother wants him to "use the needle" and kill her, ending her pain. This situation is repeated at the end of the story, where Nathan Stack must "use the needle" and end the pain of the planet.

Someone lost their sanity (lost & found) at Aurora Town Center Mall on 7/16...

Someone lost their sanity (lost & found) at Aurora Town Center Mall on 7/16...

Did anyone find it?:floorlaugh:
I think we have to be careful with Craigslist postings, since there are lots of weird posts that most likely don't have anything to do with this case.

Did anyone find it?:floorlaugh:
I think we have to be careful with Craigslist postings, since there are lots of weird posts that most likely don't have anything to do with this case.

especially Rants & Raves, i don't think you're allowed to post
in that section unless you are :gasp:

Hey zvzvzv and Deadcat! can you please PM those craiglist links? TIA!

shadowraiths thanks for the thread!
Question to the nice sleuthers: assuming those Match and AdultFF profiles are legit and were indeed created by JH... do you have any idea why would he lie about his height and birthdate? I think it is so strange he would say he is shorter and write his birthdate wrong (year and month are right but the day is wrong, isn't it?). Just wondered, sorry if this was discussed before, I probably missed.

Also... I read somewhere he has some cv online looking for a job (monster.com?) I can't find it now. I think he left very little online trail, probably used a whole different alias from his email and dating profiles. I did search for possible posts on erowid but it is hard, there is someone there who wrote about lsd i guess and is from colorado, his nick is 'doctor' but he said he is in his late 20s, so, I don't know if it's him. People there sometimes write their location, height, weight, age when describing their drug experiences. So perhaps some good sleuther can find his posts, of course, if we assume that the musician who met JH in LA gig is telling the truth. IMHO we need to be skeptical about it, in the press reports, JH is supposed to be someone quiet and shy, who barely answered yes or no, didn't say hi to neighbours, so IMO I think if he got in touch with strangers in pubs, did go to concerts and went up to strangers and talk about drugs, well, let's say he is not that shy anymore like his colleagues, friends, teachers described, lol, something changed, right?

we assume that the musician who met JH in LA gig is telling the truth. IMHO we need to be skeptical about it, in the press reports, JH is supposed to be someone quiet and shy, who barely answered yes or no, didn't say hi to neighbours, so IMO I think if he got in touch with strangers in pubs, did go to concerts and went up to strangers and talk about drugs, well, let's say he is not that shy anymore like his colleagues, friends, teachers described, lol, something changed, right?

admittedly i am also of the 'personality type' that would not
be in a social network but befriend & post about interactions
with underground musicians. we should be skeptical about
EVERYTHING, but consider the obscurity of the details.

"the great white lab coat in the sky" one is shocking,
I have a feeling it could be JH...
It's a shame we can't be sure about it :(
If that's his ad, if he liked Skinny Puppy.. 'killing game' a slow song but I could imagine him into industrial genre, playing KMFDM on repeat on his stereo at his apartment. 'Stray bullet' song is connected to Jokela and Columbine school shootings. Neighbours not familiar with that industrial genre could say he was playing just techno music on loop. For all we know could be also Infected Mushrooms or other band if he was experimenting with psychotropics. Yeah I know it's a bit ridiculous to wonder about the song after such a tragedy, but since JH got some inspiration from Anders b Breivik (weapons, gear, modus operandi) why not borrowing other stuff from previous mass killers? Jokela & Columbine? Cho from Virginia tech used to play one particular song on repeat all the time as well, the guy had selective mutism and would answer yes and no to whoever talked to him.
I know, a lot of speculation, but we have so little facts, it is frustrating

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back