JEH Online footprint

I'm sure you've all seen the posts about his nose on blogs. I'm really puzzled by it as well. Did he get a nose job or what?

8746234_600x338.jpg

article.230850.jpg

It doesn't even look like the same person. :waitasec:

Look at yourself in the mirror - look at yourself with a blank expression on your face, then look at yourself with a wide smile. Your nose changes, your entire face can change. Add to that lighting, picture quality, etc and it's very easy to make your nose look totally different.

(edit: I can see a bunch of people already tried it before I posted, lol)

Lol, same problem here with nose. I was told it gets bigger as we get older, well at midlife, if it keeps growing I won't have a face left! :what:

~respectfully snipped~

Very funny!! :floorlaugh:

Yes it does. I wonder if they did a drug test on him in jail? I am really starting to believe drugs. Could be why he was so crazy looking in court the first time....withdrawal. Could be why people there today say he was calmer looking.

The nose does look different. But the mole is still there and he still has the sideburns. The eyes are the same....except the mug shot looks terrible. Very baggy eyes.

JMO

I wondered that same thing about the drugs. If he'd been taking a regular dose of drugs and the suddenly stopping -- wondering if that would make him look like he was in a stupor like that. Because I had read somewhere that after he ate breakfast on Saturday morning (sounds strange but yes, Saturday as vs Friday is what I read), he slept like a baby. I thought it odd that anyone could sleep like a baby in jail. JMO

I wondered that same thing about the drugs. If he'd been taking a regular dose of drugs and the suddenly stopping -- wondering if that would make him look like he was in a stupor like that. Because I had read somewhere that after he ate breakfast on Saturday morning (sounds strange but yes, Saturday as vs Friday is what I read), he slept like a baby. I thought it odd that anyone could sleep like a baby in jail. JMO

He's in solitary confinement, so it's not going to be loud or crazy where his cell is.

But, I have to say, as someone who dabbled in some things when I was younger, after watching his 1st appearance in court, it reminded me of 2 things:

#1) When I used to take hallucinogens, there were times I was sitting alone in a room, and hallucinated that I was at a party and was having regular conversations with people while smoking a cigarette. This would happen with closed eyes. When I opened my eyes, my head would pop up, eyes go wide with kind of a start because I'd realize I where I actually was, alone in a room, with no cigarette.

#2) It also reminded me of opiate withdrawal. But he would not be sleeping like a baby if he was going through that, not at all.

The thing that stood out the most to me was the snapping of the head, the almost "snap back to reality" face.

He's in solitary confinement, so it's not going to be loud or crazy where his cell is.

But, I have to say, as someone who dabbled in some things when I was younger, after watching his 1st appearance in court, it reminded me of 2 things:

#1) When I used to take hallucinogens, there were times I was sitting alone in a room, and hallucinated that I was at a party and was having regular conversations with people while smoking a cigarette. This would happen with closed eyes. When I opened my eyes, my head would pop up, eyes go wide with kind of a start because I'd realize I where I actually was, alone in a room, with no cigarette.

#2) It also reminded me of opiate withdrawal. But he would not be sleeping like a baby if he was going through that, not at all.

The thing that stood out the most to me was the snapping of the head, the almost "snap back to reality" face.

Fascinating that you remember how you felt after taking the drug. Would they give him something to offset the withdrawal symptoms? I don't even know if I'm wording it properly but I hope you know what I mean.

Look at yourself in the mirror - look at yourself with a blank expression on your face, then look at yourself with a wide smile. Your nose changes, your entire face can change. Add to that lighting, picture quality, etc and it's very easy to make your nose look totally different.

(edit: I can see a bunch of people already tried it before I posted, lol)

Yes, we have our very own WS nose tester lol. That said, the facial features have become quite the topic on twitter and blogs but that's if one believes in conspiracy theories and stuff which I do not.

Fascinating that you remember how you felt after taking the drug. Would they give him something to offset the withdrawal symptoms? I don't even know if I'm wording it properly but I hope you know what I mean.

Yes, I felt very strange watching the clip, these were things I did in my teens (almost 20 years ago) but it took me right back to that time right away watching it

Well with the hallucinogens, there is no real withdrawal symptoms, but there is a possibility of still feeling the effects for a few days, especially combined with lack of sleep.

With the opiate addiction, there are things they can give you, but it will still make you very out of it, yet also restless at the same time for months, and the onset of that is very quick.

I will not cut an paste it, because it got deleted last time I did, but an old roommate of his posted his thoughts on Facebook and said JH had a facebook page that was deactivated in 2010ish

I read that post from his roomate on another website, a bit sad, he said they lost contact around 2010, JH didn't use his facebook that much and it was deactivated. I tried to find JH windows live space/msn on hotmail and lastfm profile but no such luck...

I'm sure you've all seen the posts about his nose on blogs. I'm really puzzled by it as well. Did he get a nose job or what?
It doesn't even look like the same person. :waitasec:

I know! but in the pic with the dark hair, he is more or less smiling so the bridge of his nose looks larger, this happens to a lot of people. Also lets not forget that the new picture with the orange hair, he has no eyelashes and his eyebrows are plucked. The only way we can be totally sure is if they had same facial expression in both pictures. I wish some expert could do some facial recognition with those photos, some blogs did morph the images but it is hopeless because one shot he is half smiling and the other he is not,there is also difference in the shadow and light and image quality as well. He has some really strong light blue eyes in the mugshot but in his old pictures like those from the summer campus with the kids and high school, his eyes look very dark. It is bizarre how JH now looks nothing like his old self IMHO

I know! but in the pic with the dark hair, he is more or less smiling so the bridge of his nose looks larger, this happens to a lot of people. Also lets not forget that the new picture with the orange hair, he has no eyelashes and his eyebrows are plucked. The only way we can be totally sure is if they had same facial expression in both pictures. I wish some expert could do some facial recognition with those photos, some blogs did morph the images but it is hopeless because one shot he is half smiling and the other he is not,there is also difference in the shadow and light and image quality as well. He has some really strong light blue eyes in the mugshot but in his old pictures like those from the summer campus with the kids and high school, his eyes look very dark. It is bizarre how JH now looks nothing like his old self IMHO

I agree. It's like he morphed into this other being. Physically and mentally.

No eyelashes.

While I cannot see well enough to determine that, I have thought about it. Wonder if he accidentally singed them off playing with gas and explosive making?

(I did that once trying to light a gas grill for an older neighbor. I did not know what I was doing, huge flames shot up from gas buildup inside grill. No eyelashes for a few weeks. Never will I light a gas grill again, lol.)

The eye color could easily be colored contact lenses. I have light blue eyes but bought dark blue colored contacts and several years back had a pair of green tinted ones. Maybe he just likes to change the color of his eyes? JMO

IMO, the photo on the NJ Dept of Homeland Security website looks much more like him now. But I have no idea when or where this photo was taken and don't know why MSM never picked it up but picked up the other dark haired photo. But this pic looks very much like him as he appears now. And it more closely resembles earlier photos of him when he was younger. All JMO, of course.

http://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/temp/07-20-12-colorado-shooting.pdf

Yes it does. I wonder if they did a drug test on him in jail? I am really starting to believe drugs. Could be why he was so crazy looking in court the first time....withdrawal. Could be why people there today say he was calmer looking.
JMO

I bet they did a drug test. The movie theater shooter here in Brazil (Mateus da Costa Meira) in 1999 had to perform a drug test right after arrest. They found out he did lots of cocaine before the crime. He also quit Zyprexa cold turkey months before the shooting. Anyway, fast forward to now, he was diagnosed schizophrenic and is locked for life in a psych ward. I'm not saying that is the same case with JH since I don't have the medical expertise to diagnose anyone, but I'm on the same boat as you, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he did some drugs.

No eyelashes.

While I cannot see well enough to determine that, I have thought about it. Wonder if he accidentally singed them off playing with gas and explosive making?

(I did that once trying to light a gas grill for an older neighbor. I did not know what I was doing, huge flames shot up from gas buildup inside grill. No eyelashes for a few weeks. Never will I light a gas grill again, lol.)

poor you! scary:what:
maybe that's how he lost the lashes, but why would it mess with his eyebrows? it looks plucked, not like it fell off or something.
~n/t~ wrote about the loss of eyelashes in another thread, very interesting:
Loss of eyelashes may occur with several conditions, including a variety of skin diseases, drug side effects, endocrine disorders, metabolic abnormalities, traumatic insults, inflammations, toxins, psychiatric disorders, and systemic disease. If the history and results of clinical, laboratory, and consultative assessments are negative, one must consider the possibility the patient is pulling them out (trichotillomania). Three case reports of spontaneous lash loss are described—one secondary to trichotillomania, one a result of hypothyroidism, and another with features of both hypothyroid and trichotillomania—to illustrate the presentation and appropriate workup to obtain a diagnosis.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2884829/

I agree, it could be contacts, maybe the orange hair made his eyes stand out more, IDK. I agree about that NJ dept picture, it does look more like him in the mugshot. He has some lashes still but his eyebrows were plucked, looks thinner than in his old pictures. I cropped the picture from the pdf file but I can't resize without losing the resolution.

JH1.jpg

The eye color could easily be colored contact lenses.
<snipsnip>the photo on the NJ Dept of Homeland Security website looks much more like him now. But I have no idea when or where this photo was taken and don't know why MSM never picked it up but picked up the other dark haired photo. But this pic looks very much like him as he appears now. And it more closely resembles earlier photos of him when he was younger. All JMO, of course.
http://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/temp/07-20-12-colorado-shooting.pdf

I bet the pic from NJ DHS is his drivers license photo. They'd most likely have immediate access to that.

No eyelashes.

I think there is some form of OCD that involves pulling out our eyelashes and eyebrows... I cannot remember the name. Weird.

OK, well the only thing that is definitely strange about it is that the previous videos appear to take place in a lab setting. That is a little weird.

But if he truly had intermittent explosive disorder, people would know him as someone with a short temper. Not adding up...

Also if you read through the comments on "I am evil" you can see old comments addressing him as "John" not "James". The tags and name were changed recently.

I don't think it is him:
you ruined my life 8 - YouTube

If you go to :06 on that and freeze, you can see a face. The hairline does not match up.

Also - there is a lot of stuff in the background on this one, looks like a lab, I do not have a large screen, possibly someone could freeze frame and figure out where the video was shot based on boxes, calendar etc in the background?
[video=youtube;GEjPbjWlmNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEjPbjWlmNc&feature=plcp[/video]

I saw a few boxes that said "Made in the UK" and in his text box at the end, he refers to the "programme" his doctor has him on, so maybe it's actually someone from the UK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391
Back