Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in shock! I was out all day and watched a bit this morning, but hubby and I had several things to do. JVM and Nancy Grace are not allowed in our house because hubby hates them, but he was trying to be nice and suggested we watch JVM. I turned it on and found out that she HAD TAKEN THE STAND!!! I'm freaking out right now. If anyone has a YouTube link to the testimony, please link it since I missed so much. :(

Steely Dan you did not miss much. I think she is up to the age of 18, starting from birth. We have heard her whole life history so far, including details like furnishings of the home, what she packed when she was leaving, etc. I can only thank that great being in the sky that I miss most of today's testimony. Just do not think I missed much but the posts from the last thread really look interesting.

Hey does anyone knows how to catch HLN online...

I would laugh so hard, if Juan called Victor to the stand during the rebuttal..

:giggle:

Victor is dead. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists. According to Jodi anyway for what that's worth...

I have to confess - I fell asleep. Slept like a baby since break. That's what this horrible line of questioning did to me. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Steely Dan you did not miss much. I think she is up to the age of 18, starting from birth. We have heard her whole life history so far, including details like furnishings of the home, what she packed when she was leaving, etc. I can only thank that great being in the sky that I miss most of today's testimony. Just do not think I missed much but the posts from the last thread really look interesting.

The biggest thing ( to me ) is how she tried to explain away her statement about how a jury would never convict her.

Other than that it was blah blah blah.

Hey does anyone knows how to catch HLN online...
If HLN people find out about those ways....they get them removed. I wouldn't want to post that on the thread. IMO

ETA: It is much better to send those links through PM. :)

Who is this woman on JVM that just said JA OWNED the courtroom today?!!!! Sheesh!!! :banghead:

Also, JA stated that the reason that she would never be convicted by a jury was because she was INNOCENT, NOT that she was going to commit suicide. When she stated this she sure had a big smile on her face. Didn't look like someone that was contemplating suicide to me! Wonder how she is going to explain that one on cross?!!!! :what:

So does anyone else have experience with this kind of crazy?
Where they kind of make you give up questioning them after they just bury in nonsensical BS?
It's very... fascinating.

I do, actually! A best friend growing up and for years who is a psycopath/histrionic personality disorder.

The stories J tells don't phase me compared to this girl, but very fortunately my frenemy was more realistic about any chance of going to prison for life. She committed a heinous crime where I was the victim, though.

In the interest of understanding snakes like that, I'm happy to answer any questions about my experiences with her. My mind was definitely blown about that kind of evil years ago :(

No wonder no one wanted her around. Between the police interviews and her testimony and I just caught 20 minutes of it. The jury has my sympathy. Bet they'll all need sleep aids tonight. jmo

I hate to say this, but from what I've seen so far she's very charismatic. I get why people would be attracted to her. She comes off telling obvious lies very well. If you don't know a lot about the case. Like a lot of the jurors don't, she may sway some sympathy. JMO

:truce:

So does anyone else have experience with this kind of crazy?
Where they kind of make you give up questioning them after they just bury in nonsensical BS?
It's very... fascinating.

Well, Im a mother of 5 teenagers (2 girls) so that *kind of* makes me an expert. As far as the testimony we heard today-- well I may as well have been listening to one of my daughters when they were 16/17. A lot of making up/breaking up- sometimes unnecessary drama...all complete with a lotta "UMMS" & giggling. Topped with wayyyy too many details & sliced with a serving of irrelevant banter. HTH

I'm imagining alllll the things Juan could do.

He could:

- whip out each autopsy photo and ask her to explain how each wound was in "self-defense."

- whip out that photo in which she is dragging Travis down the hall and ask her what prevented her from running out of the house to "save her life."

- show her each photo in sequence and ask her to explain exactly when Travis had time to "attack her" in that 2 minute period in which she already had a gun and a knife.

- ask her where the gun and knife were and how she had time to go get them to "defend" herself from this sudden/unexpected attack.

Oh the mind just boggles with the possibilities that await....!!!

said (on JVM) she could be on the stand 2 more days

Oh, God (or someone), please help us all!!

Victor is dead. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists. According to Jodi anyway for what that's worth...

Oh I thought that was Bobby who did that..

But I missed he was dead, I only caught he went to a psych hospital

Honestly, I don't know exactly what I heard .. it was such nonsense and I was busy posting pics.

Okay, to continue to catch you up on today....BobbyVictorBobbyVictor BobbyVictorBobbyVictorBobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...
... BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...
BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...Matt...

LOL- exactly!!!!!

I wish that Juan would try to get a hold of the supposed 911 call that Jodi made when whats-his-name was trying to break her arm.
Bet'cha there's no record of that call.

However, I have no idea how long records such as that are kept.

Well, that is not very good. Poor guy. Did she give a reason? Maybe she told him she was moving back there. After 20 minutes of listening to her I can't imagine spending any length of time with her. jmo

said (on JVM) she could be on the stand 2 more days

Oh, God (or someone), please help us all!!

Yeah, more like two more days until we get to age 28 and murdering Travis!
:banghead:

I do, actually! A best friend growing up and for years who is a psycopath/histrionic personality disorder.

The stories J tells don't phase me compared to this girl, but very fortunately my frenemy was more realistic about any chance of going to prison for life. She committed a heinous crime where I was the victim, though.

In the interest of understanding snakes like that, I'm happy to answer any questions about my experiences with her. My mind was definitely blown about that kind of evil years ago :(

Why do OTHER people put up with these kinds of people? Why do people stay friends with them and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox