Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do hope Mr. Martinez has time to research these guys... is Victor the only one 'allegedly' deceased? or was it Matt? :confused:

Or can these additional tales backfire on the prosecution that JA could have a 'Sybil' personality enough to lash out? :rolleyes:

She said that he hung it up...conveniently.

But, did she say they called back and he explained it away by saying she was trying to program 911 into the phone book option on the phone?

Hmmm... from Jodi's Myspace page:
l.jpg

ETA caption with the photo says: Mario, ME, Bobby and Victor chillin' in Utah

Wonder if she will be on REAL suicide watch until the end of trial. (show up in suicide watch attire
during court ) if not even they know the story was just BS
moo

Oh c'mon now....that was then. This is now.

The jail would have done a suicide risk assessment at the time of her arrest and a few times after that. The only reason she would be any risk is because of the nature of her charge not because of anything she said. If she were truely sucidal back in 2008 after her arrest she would have done something about it then. I call horse****.

Who is this woman on JVM that just said JA OWNED the courtroom today?!!!! Sheesh!!! :banghead:

Also, JA stated that the reason that she would never be convicted by a jury was because she was INNOCENT, NOT that she was going to commit suicide. When she stated this she sure had a big smile on her face. Didn't look like someone that was contemplating suicide to me! Wonder how she is going to explain that one on cross?!!!! :what:

yah, right - she was gonna off herself. Look at any narcissist and tell me who offed themselves. Scott Peterson? Nope. Casey Anthony? Nope. Aileen Wournos? Nope (though she did get executed), Jeffrey Dahmer? Nope. Richard Ramirez? Nope.

I found this video interesting - if you can get past the accent.

[video=youtube;1MRTf_U8_1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MRTf_U8_1I[/video]

I would like crossX to begin with "At what age did you begin having sex & using the feminine wiles to manipulate guys? You must have been good at that until TA realized you were nothing but a floozie & not good enough to marry & then you killed the poor man."

Excuse me for saying this but she really didn't need any weapons. All she had to do is tie Travis up and talk him to death. This isn't girl's night out. The jury doesn't need to know how the houses are furnished, what she was deciding to take when she left the house for good. She's on trial for murder. Short, simple answers to the questions will work just as well, would probably work better. jmo

I cannot remember the name of the female attorney on JVM. I blocked her name for my own sanity. We know her from FCA because she was working with Jose and was always praising him. :sick:

Anyhow, she thinks Jodi did an awesome job today. She said Jodi was very believable :liar:and put up a plausible defense today. :sigh::shutup:

Janie "Winethrob" or something like that.

I think many of us had mom's or grandma's who pulled out the wooded spoon. My grandma spanked my butt with that wooden spoon but I have never slit a boyfriends throat and taken pictures of it.

And her statement that Travis threatened to kill her family was almost as believable as her threats of suicide. Narcissistic sociopaths never kill themselves. JMO

I must confess that I also beat my child with a wooden spoon. Only the spoon I used was one of those giant ones that was so popular in the 70's as wall decorations. I bought them at a garage sale because I thought they were so amusing and reminded me of my childhood.

I used to chase my child and other neighborhood children with them as part of a game we called "red-*advertiser censored** smack down". Whoever had the spoon could smack anyone else on the butt and then hide it for someone else to find. We used the giant fork to do the "poke of annoyance" Just stand there and continually but gently keep poking someone until they became annoyed, then run!!

Oy, I can only imagine if my child were on the witness stand telling them about his insane mother and her idea of fun. But my house was always full of kids that I didn't give birth to so I guess it was a fun place to be.

Attachments

• spoon and fork.jpg
    spoon and fork.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 29
may have missed this but im curious to see what others think..

is it just me or does she look like she has someone strapped under her pants just above the knee? you can see the creases and looks like a kind of rectangle shaped thing?

i replayed it again and again but didnt think it was the light.

not really relevant i guess just curious to what i could be

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 71
IMHO, the pros should bring up on the cross, that her story of the ex b/f who threatened to kill her family, and the story of the bogus robbers/murderers she first talked about on, was it 48 Hours?

Is this one of her standard stories?

She's so full of it!:liar:

JMHO
fran

She also said 911 called back and he said his gf was trying to program 911into her phone and accidentally dialed it. Somehow I don't think they would believe that without talking to her .
Moo

911 shouldn't. They should have asked to speak to her and then still entered the call in the system for a police officer to deal with either by telephone or a visit.
Not sure how long places have records for but if they have a computer dispatch program that call log would be in there for years.

is it just me or does she look like she has someone strapped under her pants just above the knee? you can see the creases and looks like a kind of rectangle shaped thing?

I believe it's a monitor so she cannot escape.

yah, right - she was gonna off herself. Look at any narcissist and tell me who offed themselves. Scott Peterson? Nope. Casey Anthony? Nope. Aileen Wournos? Nope (though she did get executed), Jeffrey Dahmer? Nope. Richard Ramirez? Nope.

I found this video interesting - if you can get past the accent.

Narcissist and Serial Killers - YouTube

That's Sam. He taught me a lot about malignant narcissism. Thanks.

She also said 911 called back and he said his gf was trying to program 911into her phone and accidentally dialed it. Somehow I don't think they would believe that without talking to her .
Moo

Wouldnt the PA be able to pull the 911 records to see if a call even came in that day from his/her phone? I know it is a long time ago, but maybe 911 is different in that they keep all records for a long time

She wears a shock belt in court... could be part of that...

Why do OTHER people put up with these kinds of people? Why do people stay friends with them and such?

I was so young at first I didn't understand yet to stay away from folks who do things like steal, etc. (I knew not to go along with it). Older, I knew our friends would have to choose sides and I would be ostracized from my pals in the most clever ways possible.

Sometimes they are really, really smart and you don't find out enough about them for years and years! Of course I stayed away after I was her victim. She went bonkers with that -- I had no idea she was capable of something so bad. I thought she was just kinda smarmy, yet very fun if you could stay out of her sights regarding vendettas, etc. The histrionic part made this girl more fun than Jodi, clearly.

The fun, charming psychopath is what I'm more used to than how JA looks on the stand. Apparently Jody could turn that on sometimes, though. I wouldn't be surprised. They can be AMAZINGLY convincing in faking good traits.

I believe it's a monitor so she cannot escape.

i don't know why i laughed at that :what:

everything she's said so far in my head im screaming BS BS BS

cant wait for the prosecution to get their time,i believe they shall tare her a new one :jail:

Bringing this post over from the last thread just because!

Today, 06:38 PM
Mormon Attorney
Verified Attorney

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
why do you think Juan isn't objecting?

I think he's not objecting because 1) he doesn't want to look like he is attacking the poor victim (which would add to her being seen as the battered woman) and 2) because her testimony isn't doing any damage. When I saw her on 48 hours, she is EXCELLENT at playing the role of strength, but she does not do well trying to play victim. Compared to her 48 hours display, even while lying about everything, she was smooth. Here, she is choppy and her answers sound rehearsed. She appears to be trying to portray an emotion (victim, battered) that she has trouble letting herself feel.

If it is true she is a narcissist, they feel so empty inside and have no empathy or conscience. To make up for the void, they love to play the hero or something grand. To play a victim, even to save her own life, would be very against her nature, something she would not want to convey or let herself feel. I actually think her testimony will help the prosecution, especially when compared to all her interviews with LE. When you look at those interviews, it is obvious that this timid, shy girl is not her true personality, even under questioning re murder.

Juan is doing the right thing. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member