Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
And we are on time. Can't remember if/when that's happened in #JodiArias trial to date. #Arias

Why does Nurmi always have to 'go baaaccckkk'

Get on with the programme!!

what's with the cleavage on the DT?
feb 25?????

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Nurmi picks up at Feb 25th referencing text messages that #JodiArias and #TravisAlexander had.

I agree. Some people don't realize or don't care that it's in bad taste to tarnish the character of a poor victim who was slaughtered in the most horrific way.

I'm sorry, I just have to say that I don't think it's anyone's intention to tarnish the character of the victim. But there is reality and there is fantasyland. I think it's better to deal in reality, and admit it if the victim had some bad traits...we all do, after all. It's better to admit it and live in reality than to pretend the victim is perfect and create a fantasy. Sorry, I know I'm new but I just had to get that out there.

Day 19 Tuesday, Feb 19, 2013
Defendant on the stand for the seventh day on direct

2ajb7eh.png

I am at work today, and this is the first time I have EVER streamed a trial live on my computer while I am supposed to be working. LOL! Man, Jodi has sucked me in just like she sucked Travis in. Of course, in a completely different way -- it's only because I want to watch her dig her own grave!

Question - who is picking out her clothes? I know sometimes private defense attorneys will use a stylist to buy clothes for their client. But when a defendant is represented by an attorney paid for by the state -- do they just send out an intern or something to pick up clothes for her?

:seeya: Missed you guys over the long break, but glad to be back.

Over the weekend I was awakened from a nap by the dulcet tones of Gus Searcy's melodious voice telling a story ("I was in the large but wide motorhome in Las Vegas, no, maybe in California, no I was wearing the orange jumpsuit so it was definitely Las Vegas and the phone rang very early in the morning. I was used to her calling during normal business hours, for important Big Ring Wearers like myself, normal business hours are usually 9-3, and that's usually when she'd call, but this time, it wasn't during normal business hours. It was an anomoly, it was an EARLY MORNING CALL."

Oh Gus, we hardly knew ya! :blow kiss:

text about spidy undies and school girl outfits and

***cough**** hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads