Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:

:giggle:

Someone on IS just said the closest juror to JA is a woman and she never looks at Jodi when she's looking at the jury. She just looks straight ahead.

When I was a juror there was one guy testifying that I was sure was going to lie on the stand. I just stared blankly at him while he gave his testimony. He kept looking at the defense attorney and then at me. I think I unnerved him.

If someone hangs the jury, I believe it will be a male juror.

Good Morning Everyone!:seeya:

Long weekend, I am no longer at the edge of my seat, anything and everything that comes out of this womans mouth is wasteful matter.

I am amazed at her ease to conjure up lies as she recites the traumatic beatings, rape, abuse, without an iota of real emotion, in many instances she is completely devoid of it. (Barf!)

don't forget proper training with a CCL if you can have them where you are. Respect the gun and everything is fine. There are also some great pistol competitions she might get into. I just loooooove shooting.

I'm planning on it---I just want them safe---I don't care how old they are/or think they are---they are my babies---ALWAYS

@WildAboutTrial: Nurmi and Willmott have entered the courtroom. Nurms in a dark suit jacket, freshly buzzed head and a blood red tie. #JodiArias

From twitter Court almost ready to start

I wasn't going to respond to the post on the last thread, but this has me a little irritated. First, let me say that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, of course. Here's mine. :MOO:

It really bothers me that there are people out there who seem to think that the responsibility for the dynamics of their "relationship" falls completely on Travis. Jodi is an ADULT woman and is just as capable of making the decision to walk away vs. continuing to pursue a man she knows has no interest in a future with her. It goes both ways!

Yes, maybe Travis was using her for sex. Ok. Well, Jodi was using sex to try and stay close to him. Maybe she did think that he would change his mind and "fall" for her, but she could've given up and stopped having sex with him at any time. She even says in her letter that she knew he liked his "bachelor status" or something along those lines. She also says that she's not his "secret lover" but a FRIEND. It seems clear to me that she knew where he stood, but made the CHOICE to continue a sexual relationship with him.

Why is it TA's responsibility to end it out of concern for her feelings? :what: For all we know, he tried and she told him she was good with how things were between them. Anyway, my point is, it went both ways and I don't think it's fair to place the blame on one side.

MOO

I agree. Some people don't realize or don't care that it's in bad taste to tarnish the character of a poor victim who was slaughtered in the most horrific way.

Hey StephHartPI I thought Jodi was held back in Kindergarten :lol:

(that is true.. I am making a funny but that is also true hahahaha)

here we go!

Good afternoon everybody (on the East Coast). Time for that reminder that two weeks ago we were all praying for Jodi to take the stand, and now we've gotten our wish -- endlessly.

Shweeeeeeeeeeeeew......here we go (soon I hope)

Anyone else having trouble findind live stream on radar online:waitasec:

got it now...I am.ready

are u kidding! :floorlaugh: We still haven't made the drive from yreka to mesa and all the stops inbetween. That's gonna take at least a day right? She'll probably take an hour on her hair colour (oh, that's right, she didn't colour her hair (roll eyes)). Then she'll have to talk about the sun screen, and the gas stops, and the frappies. Heck, we may even get to hear about potty breaks.

She hasn't rented the car yet either!

Oi vey - it's gonna be a long day!

MOO

Mel

Buzz kill!!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors