Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look...I'm willing to get my own restraining order just to save him time. I'm considerate that way!

:floorlaugh:

Shortly after her birth, but before she started kindergarten

:giggle:

Someone on IS just said the closest juror to JA is a woman and she never looks at Jodi when she's looking at the jury. She just looks straight ahead.

When I was a juror there was one guy testifying that I was sure was going to lie on the stand. I just stared blankly at him while he gave his testimony. He kept looking at the defense attorney and then at me. I think I unnerved him.

You don't bring a whistle to a gun fight.

exactly....that is what the signigicant other gave her.....guess mom will have to buy it.....(they work nights --- retail)

ALL I really want to hear this week is why did she slit Travis' throat from ear to ear. I know I have said it before but of EVERYTHING she did to brutalize him, that bothers me the very most and IMO may what causes her to get the DP! Still holding his family close to my heart while after murdering Travis she will now continue to murder his reputation!

Listing to replay of testimony where Jodi says Travis "wasn't making any progress" so she sent him another stack of pamphlets! Thinks she is a therapist now!

It is sickening how she could lie, lie, lie about Travis and he can't defend himself! So, she is free to commit perjury throughout the trial with no consequences!

I just watched the YouTube Memorial video for Travis. I am a person that does not cry easily and the tears are flowing. Jodi, your day is coming.

How am I ever going to concentrate on work?

I'm caught up with my work this morning so I can watch live and hang out here and in #websleuths a little bit. Hopefully the phone won't ring—I can't believe I'm putting my addiction to this trial ahead of my business! Yikes! Looking forward to any and all courtroom or hallway reports from katiecoolady and PASA.

that is one fine and dandy seal in your avatar Ms Molly! :rocker:

which one? Grandparents some electronics and of course the GUN
Travis? who knows.....but I'm sure Ninjas don't just kill, do laundry and leave without taking anything????? :waitasec:

The one at the grandparents home....

I was just wondering if maybe she took items that were worth pawning or selling at a pawn shop. Could that be where she got the money to make those deposits?

Just wondering.

Morning my fellow WSers!! I feel nice and refreshed after a long 5 day weekend in California's Wine Country!!

Bring on Day No. 7 of nonsense!

:floorlaugh:

:giggle:

Someone on IS just said the closest juror to JA is a woman and she never looks at Jodi when she's looking at the jury. She just looks straight ahead.

When I was a juror there was one guy testifying that I was sure was going to lie on the stand. I just stared blankly at him while he gave his testimony. He kept looking at the defense attorney and then at me. I think I unnerved him.

Yes. A juror may look this or that way for a number of reasons. After having heard so much about how the KC jurors were so attentive and seemed to dislike her...well...I've now decided not to pay any attention to how jurors appear to be reacting during the trial.

carry over

OT - shooting in OC -

HuffPost Crime ‏@HuffPostCrime
Shooter wounds 3, kills 2, before killing self in OC shooting spree http://huff.to/139MIj7

I can't tell you how close that is to me. OC is not normally a place you have shooting sprees.

and she would have to watch out for that phone that GUS gave her...that she can't remember the details of how to pay him back.... :banghead::banghead: because she wouldn't want to drop in in said drink....

Because she dropped her other phone in hot chocolate. Remember?

:great:

T minus 15 min

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

The one at the grandparents home....

I was just wondering if maybe she took items that were worth pawning or selling at a pawn shop. Could that be where she got the money to make those deposits?

Just wondering.

I was thinking that it would have been electronics...even LE was surprised that cash remained-------and there were other guns---but just the 25 go figure

- Please find out if the prosecutor is straight

- Please find out if the prosecutor is married

whatttt??? You said anything specific! I am being specific. Enquiring minds want to know.

LOL, you bad girl, badddddddddddddddd Girlllllllllllllllllllllllllll!:floorlaugh: If you get the answer let me know what it is!

who would ever believe that Arias would take the stand let alone still be talking (errrr :liar:) for SEVEN entire days?

exactly....that is what the signigicant other gave her.....guess mom will have to buy it.....(they work nights --- retail)

don't forget proper training with a CCL if you can have them where you are. Respect the gun and everything is fine. There are also some great pistol competitions she might get into. I just loooooove shooting.

I wasn't going to respond to the post on the last thread, but this has me a little irritated. First, let me say that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, of course. Here's mine. :MOO:

It really bothers me that there are people out there who seem to think that the responsibility for the dynamics of their "relationship" falls completely on Travis. Jodi is an ADULT woman and is just as capable of making the decision to walk away vs. continuing to pursue a man she knows has no interest in a future with her. It goes both ways!

Yes, maybe Travis was using her for sex. Ok. Well, Jodi was using sex to try and stay close to him. Maybe she did think that he would change his mind and "fall" for her, but she could've given up and stopped having sex with him at any time. She even says in her letter that she knew he liked his "bachelor status" or something along those lines. She also says that she's not his "secret lover" but a FRIEND. It seems clear to me that she knew where he stood, but made the CHOICE to continue a sexual relationship with him.

Why is it TA's responsibility to end it out of concern for her feelings? :what: For all we know, he tried and she told him she was good with how things were between them. Anyway, my point is, it went both ways and I don't think it's fair to place the blame on one side.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member