Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what items were taken during the staged robbery?

which one? Grandparents some electronics and of course the GUN
Travis? who knows.....but I'm sure Ninjas don't just kill, do laundry and leave without taking anything????? :waitasec:

Somebody remind me where we were in her testimony when she left off last time.

She had just ordered a caramel macchiato double-half-caf and a dollop of whipped cream, but the light whipped cream, not the full fat kind, and a drizzle of chocolate, but not the milk chocolate flavor, the other one. She was busy shaking in fear as she slowly slipped her beverage, paid for with all quarters, dimes and nickles, but not any pennies, as she put those in the McDonald's donation bin as she went through the drive through. She was wearing her light colored top, not quite white, but not quite beige, with the sleeves pushed up, but not too far, just at 3/4 sleeve length. She remembers this because she was thinking of not spilling her coffee drink from the shaking in fear, as that would stain her shirt.

And now you're all caught up.

I seem to remember her talking about stopping and having Breakfast with DB and his son....on her (murder trip). I could be wrong :twocents:

Oh don't worry, Nurmi will want to refresh the jury's memory by "backing it up" a year or two. :banghead:

tigerbalm: the investigative report is linked on the last page of the timeline and media thread

speaking of that... we left off with the email that jodi wrote

(that is why no one could remember lol)

the poems and the email

Good morning/afternoon everybody!!!

Anybody wanna bet that Nurmi had planned to leave the jury with something to think about over the long weekend (like what's for dinner?) but the judge got sick and if Nurmi tries to make testimony last for three days so that the jury will have the weekend... I will be fervently praying that this tactic backfires and bites his a$$. Hard.

Oh don't worry, Nurmi will want to refresh the jury's memory by "backing it up" a year or two. :banghead:

like we have all the time in the world to advoid JUNE 4th :banghead::banghead:

Good Afternoon All :)

Here's Hoping we get to some actual testimony that matters today, June 4th? At this point... I'll be happy if we get to June 1st!

are u kidding! :floorlaugh: We still haven't made the drive from yreka to mesa and all the stops inbetween. That's gonna take at least a day right? She'll probably take an hour on her hair colour (oh, that's right, she didn't colour her hair (roll eyes)). Then she'll have to talk about the sun screen, and the gas stops, and the frappies. Heck, we may even get to hear about potty breaks.

She hasn't rented the car yet either!

Oi vey - it's gonna be a long day!

MOO

Mel

I'm caught up with my work this morning so I can watch live and hang out here and in #websleuths a little bit. Hopefully the phone won't ring—I can't believe I'm putting my addiction to this trial ahead of my business! Yikes! Looking forward to any and all courtroom or hallway reports from katiecoolady and PASA.

She had just ordered a caramel macchiato double-half-caf and a dollop of whipped cream, but the light whipped cream, not the full fat kind, and a drizzle of chocolate, but not the milk chocolate flavor, the other one. She was busy shaking in fear as she slowly slipped her beverage, paid for with all quarters, dimes and nickles, but not any pennies, as she put those in the McDonald's donation bin as she went through the drive through. She was wearing her light colored top, not quite white, but not quite beige, with the sleeves pushed up, but not too far, just at 3/4 sleeve length. She remembers this because she was thinking of not spilling her coffee drink from the shaking in fear, as that would stain her shirt.

And now you're all caught up.

and she would have to watch out for that phone that GUS gave her...that she can't remember the details of how to pay him back.... :banghead::banghead: because she wouldn't want to drop in in said drink....

Checks for "airfare"? That's all I got. What is most significant to me is that the days' testimony last Thursday was wholly unremarkable. But I missed the tail end of it.

Thought I was ready for today but has it gets closer kinda dreading listening to JA and Numri:headache:

She was just about to launch into a lie. Oh, wait, no . . . she was just finishing up a lie. Or was she still in the middle of a lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde