Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope JM goes back to that text that supposedly talks about the spidy undies.

I am certain that if there was an incriminating 'spidy' text, we would have seen it already.

Arias said, in response to Nurmi's question about what she meant by a positive note, "Him leaving not angry and me leaving not crying."

I know where she was going -- to create a West Jordan, Utah alibi.

But where was TA going the night of June 4?

Did I miss something?

katydid23 wrote: Me too. And it would be more believable than her current story, imo.

How is she going to spin it now? Is she going to say that dropping his camera made TA so angry that he suddenly pulled a gun on her in the bathroom?

Wouldn't put it past her! Could you imagine what he would have done if she had like - destroyed his BMW or something like THAT?

Arias said, in response to Nurmi's question about what she meant by a positive note, "Him leaving not angry and me leaving not crying."

I know where she was going -- to create a West Jordan, Utah alibi.

But where was TA going the night of June 4?

Did I miss something?

Leaving this world alive.

She wanted him to be happy when she murdered him.:what:

IMO

Is Nurmi telling his client the truth about how badly she is coming across? He's doing everything he can to do his job, but she's not listening.

How animalistic of you.

And no, that's not an insult.

Or a compliment, really.

Well. You just take it how you want it! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: thank you for much needed levity!!!!

I liked how she almost perjured herself on the stand with her own attorney when she said TA only hit her once and not in the face. Nurmi was squirming on that one!

I think the other attorney was going to fall off of her chair when that happened.. I had so prayed Nurmi would miss that and move onto something else.:great:

I know it's busy here right now so I'll just say:

Unbelievable!!!!!! I have never seen any trial like this before!!!!

J/A feels like toilet paper and all I want to do is vomit.I should have:sweep: instead!!!

Will someone explain the issue here regarding this particular testimony.. why is this particular account she gives here a screw up other than the obvious I stated in my post before thread closed..TIA to anyone who can clarify cuz I'm apparently lost about this issue..
Originally Posted by Pink Panther
They had vaginal sex and he ejaculated on her lower back? She f'd up big time there. Even Nurmi paused.

So any theories on what happened to that big long rope that he used for tying her up?

I can't wait to get home and psychoanalyze everything she just said .. Damn work damn it all .. Why can't I win lotto and websleuth full time?

I thought it was interesting that in the morning she seemed sick (runny nose, tired) and/or stressed, yet in the afternoon she seemed fine -- I think she gets energized by listening to herself talk and having everybody focused on her.

Note to Prosecutors: Get on with the discussion about the actual murder, please why we're all still young

And Hammer Arias like a Heavyweight Boxer..I want to see her angry, showing alot of guilt and explode...Please don't walk on eggshells Prosecutors, this is not the time for it

I would love to be Prosecutor for a day in this trial...I know everyone wants to know and hear the truth
:furious:

I think he's going to address everything (or almost everything), not just the murder. It's not going to take him much to expose her for the lying manipulator that she is and the more he can show that, the better. Juan will move through the timeline quickly and efficiently. He could've done what Nurmi is doing in 1/3 of the time.

This has to be a prosecutor's dream. An arrogant rotten defendant who loves to talk.... he must be cross -examining her in his sleep these days....

I liked how she almost perjured herself on the stand with her own attorney when she said TA only hit her once and not in the face. Nurmi was squirming on that one!

Yeah she forgot her tale and he had to remind her which has happened a lot during direct.

IMO

So any theories on what happened to that big long rope that he used for tying her up?

She didn't want everyone to know what a monster he was ... So she removed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tons to share- headed out to dinner then will share everything- asked to be on nancy grace this or next week-more later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod