Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias said, in response to Nurmi's question about what she meant by a positive note, "Him leaving not angry and me leaving not crying."

I know where she was going -- to create a West Jordan, Utah alibi.

But where was TA going the night of June 4?

Did I miss something?

The only thing I remember about his plans for that evening involved a business conference call that was supposed to happen in the early evening.

I bet he was telling her that he needed to prepare for his business call and she needed to hit the road.

:please:
I think he's going to address everything (or almost everything), not just the murder. It's not going to take him much to expose her for the lying manipulator that she is and the more he can show that, the better. Juan will move through the timeline quickly and efficiently. He could've done what Nurmi is doing in 1/3 of the time.

This has to be a prosecutor's dream. An arrogant rotten defendant who loves to talk.... he must be cross -examining her in his sleep these days....

I bet the gun came from out of thin air, and they used it to shoot the vanishing rope a few inches shorter.

See, the thing with Jodi that is cooking her goose is she is going way overboard with the lies. Here are just a few of the exaggerated attempts at fooling the jury and they are seeing right through it like we are. Because nobody is always so innocent in all of this.

-She throws in about how he punched the punching bag as the first thing he did when she arrived. No freakin way that happened.

-She threw in the last story about sex again with him ejaculating on her back to demean him again. This was same exact story as the babtism story. Too many similarities and there is no way with the timing of her story he would ask her for sex again, especially after she just claimed he was mad at her and throwing CDs. No way that happened that way.

-The way she described how she just happened to sneak in his house and made it sound like it was no big deal. It was a HUGE deal and every jury freaked out as she described sneaking in unannounced.

-The timing of how the luggage just somehow got inside and somehow got outside. She was lying like a amateur and jury saw it.

-The list goes on and on. She just went too over the top. They have to see her lies like we do.

She didn't want everyone to know what a monster he was ... So she removed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok. She is just so thoughtful isn't she?!

So any theories on what happened to that big long rope that he used for tying her up?

It only existed in her evil mind.

I wonder if she really thinks these answers are reasonable?

Sociopaths mimic others and she has never been around someone in this same situation so she is clueless about what normal responses would look like.

IMO

Assuming that the defense is going to put on a domestic violence expert to explain Jodi's behavior, I was wondering if the prosecution can put on an expert on narcissistic sociopathy (or something) as a rebuttal witness to offer an even better explanation of Jodi's behavior ? Is this an impossibility ?

Oh ok. She is just so thoughtful isn't she?!

That's Jodi! She wouldn't want to damage his reputation of anything

I'm bringing this over from the last thread because I'm interested in all of your opinions on this!

I've noticed throughout her testimony that she always makes reference to Travis's dog as if he were a person. "Was Travis alone? No, Napolean was there". Even my very good friends who love their furry children don't refer to their pets as "being there" in the sense of "Are you home alone? No, Fuzzy and Cuddly are here with me."

I know that he was very dear to Travis, maybe he was dear to her, too. Or maybe it's a strategy to humanize her. It's baffling to me and I only mention it because I feel like it's overdone; even as far as her "accidentally" calling the dog by it's "nickname" 'Naps' and then correcting herself and calling him by his legal name.

Any thoughts?

Yeah she forgot her tale and he had to remind her which has happened a lot during direct.

IMO

Just wait until Juan gets ahold of her. She won't know which end is up. There is no way on Gods Green Earth she can remember all the lies she has spewed in the past few weeks. No way.

Will someone explain the issue here regarding this particular testimony.. why is this particular account she gives here a screw up other than the obvious I stated in my post before thread closed..TIA to anyone who can clarify cuz I'm apparently lost about this issue..

She was bent over face down on his desk...according to her....he had vaginal sex with her and ejaculated on her lower back. I do not for one second believe her.

Will someone explain the issue here regarding this particular testimony.. why is this particular account she gives here a screw up other than the obvious I stated in my post before thread closed..TIA to anyone who can clarify cuz I'm apparently lost about this issue..

I think it is because there is no evidence they had sex in that room.

So any theories on what happened to that big long rope that he used for tying her up?

I theorize that it didn't exist. It's only role was to give the knife a reason to be in the bedroom at Travis' hand, not hers. Blame him for the knife by way of dirty sex scenario.

There was no rope. She brought the knife. iMo.

I'm bringing this over from the last thread because I'm interested in all of your opinions on this!

I've noticed throughout her testimony that she always makes reference to Travis's dog as if he were a person. "Was Travis alone? No, Napolean was there". Even my very good friends who love their furry children don't refer to their pets as "being there" in the sense of "Are you home alone? No, Fuzzy and Cuddly are here with me."

I know that he was very dear to Travis, maybe he was dear to her, too. Or maybe it's a strategy to humanize her. It's baffling to me and I only mention it because I feel like it's overdone; even as far as her "accidentally" calling the dog by it's "nickname" 'Naps' and then correcting herself and calling him by his legal name.

Any thoughts?

His legal name? Giggle.

I think she actually likes to pretend to like animals

See, the thing with Jodi that is cooking her goose is she is going way overboard with the lies. Here are just a few of the exaggerated attempts at fooling the jury and they are seeing right through it like we are. Because nobody is always so innocent in all of this.

-She throws in about how he punched the punching bag as the first thing he did when she arrived. No freakin way that happened.

-She threw in the last story about sex again with him ejaculating on her back to demean him again. This was same exact story as the babtism story. Too many similarities and there is no way with the timing of her story he would ask her for sex again, especially after she just claimed he was mad at her and throwing CDs. No way that happened that way.
-The way she described how she just happened to sneak in his house and made it sound like it was no big deal. It was a HUGE deal and every jury freaked out as she described sneaking in unannounced.

-The timing of how the luggage just somehow got inside and somehow got outside. She was lying like a amateur and jury saw it.

-The list goes on and on. She just went too over the top. They have to see her lies like we do.

I think what she is trying to do is paint him as a mad sexer. I made that term up...but, you know, like he "raped" her in anger. She's seen too many movies. The problem with her lies here is that they in no way are up to par with a REAL RAPE EVENT. Not even close. IMHO what she is describing is what she has seen on *advertiser censored* movies. Desk sex happens all the time!! LOL - as does some of the kink she describes.

Just wait until Juan gets ahold of her. She won't know which end is up. There is no way on Gods Green Earth she can remember all the lies she has spewed in the past few weeks. No way.

Absolutely no way! She couldn't remember her lies 5 minutes apart. Did you catch where when she got to Travis' house and went in through the back, he met her and carried her luggage for her? The next minute she was standing there watching him watch youtube videos because he didn't know she was there!

WTF? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member