Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Tulessa. You have no idea how inviting and warm that invitation sounds to me. Thank you! :seeya:

i hope the family can survive today. you will be a conduit of support from all the good people here!!

i'm not able to express myself very well - i'm trying to say that a group of "strangers" from around the world are sending them strength and love to shield them from what is to come. ((((((hugs to you and to them)))))

someone asked earlier about arias mailing a pamphlet.. her lies about that start around 20:00 here:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 19 - Part 2 - YouTube

(also lies about the phone sex call as well)

Hey Arias: you don't want him to spend the night with friends who have children but you want the both of you to be great friends and allow your respective children to play together?

:no:

I think the one thing I despise Jodi Arias besides the unbelievably brutal killing of Travis Alexander is Jodi's attempts to portray this young man as a pedophile. I wonder if anyone on the jury may have been sympathetic to LWOP until he/she hears all these lies about pedophilia and how devastating this must be for the family of Travis's.

that sounds wonderful......I'll just hop in my jet I parked out back...:floorlaugh:

LOL That's what I heard crash into my mountain!! My backyard is AN Appalachian mountain! OOOPS! I should have warned ya! :blushing:

Ugh... I keep thinking there is no way the jury is falling for this BS, but then I read this response to somebody's post about the trial and I just hope the jury pool was made up of people with better cognitive skills and critical thinking than this woman seems to be:

It's amazing how stupid people are. I mean really there are many people who have endured far more abuse and they would never ever ever ever think of killing someone. There are those situations where it was either "myself or him"... but those are far and few between.... she is a psycho. I believe she made his life hell before she even killed him.

I haven't either!

She says the last time she saw Travis was in early June in THIS version
(pfffft)

dang it...now I'm off to get my kindle...(It gets youtube---) :banghead: why didn't I bring it up with me....dang it---excercise...

i hope the family can survive today. you will be a conduit of support from all the good people here!!

i'm not able to express myself very well - i'm trying to say that a group of "strangers" from around the world are sending them strength and love to shield them from what is to come. ((((((hugs to you and to them)))))

Beautifully said! Thank you! :)

The only rage Travis ever had was the frustration of trying to rid his life of JA. It is impossible to explain what these types can do to a person. He, at some level, knew his life depended on how he treated her. He was the one who gave in to her. I am convinced he went along with the sex to keep her happy....not the other way around. He was afraid if she got angry, she could kill (subconscious). She is the one that uses sex to decompress, not him.

I agree, I think she used sex to validate herself, her identity revolved around it. If she didn't get it from whom she wanted it and when she wanted it, she felt rejected and invalidated by that person. I agree with Travis doing whatever in order to appease her as well. I think that he knew on some level that she was unstable, potentially dangerous and a walking time bomb.

question....JA says she stood in the doorway of Travis' office and watched him watching youtube videos on his laptop? His back was to her. Why? Does anyone know how his office is set up furniture wise?

How consistent. Two days after he called her a "sociopath" and "evil to the core", she sets in motion her plan to kill him by staging that burglary. Proved him right.

Another thing, Nurmi likes to make issue with the fact that there was no lock on the gun cabinet. He seems to think that it would have been more logical and less risky for Jodi to just take the gun without the fake burglary. No.

Secretly taking the gun would still mean she would have to dispose of it after the murder. Eventually, Jodi knew that she would be zeroed in on as a prime suspect and that detectives would ask her grand parents about any guns in the house -- discovering that a 25 auto had mysteriously vanished without a trace. This would create a direct link to Jodi. The better option would have been to stage a burglary thereby having a convenient explanation for why the gun went missing. Handguns don't just "vanish". They're stolen for sinister reasons. Be it burglary or MURDER. Jodi is indeed clever.

I had not seen this either and I caught the "early June" statement too. Ummm... had to be pretty early, seeing how he's dead by the 4th!

Yeah i caught that too, was this interview before or after the NINJAS came? Travis was killed june 4th so how early was her visit? I think she had to say early june after martinez confronted her with the pics of her on the camera. She could no long hang onto the April lie.

Ugh... I keep thinking there is no way the jury is falling for this BS, but then I read this response to somebody's post about the trial and I just hope the jury pool was made up of people with better cognitive skills and critical thinking than this woman seems to be:

"I live in AZ & it is a media circus there in Phoenix with Nancy Grace leading the pact. I'm sorry, but Jody reacted just like a very abused woman and shot the ******* to make sure he was good and dead. I know she is a bit touched to have put up with all of the dead guy's BS but when you have been abused so bad by someone, it is real easy to stab him 27 times, almost cut his head off, and then shot the SOB real good dead! Sorry, no I'm not sorry if I offended anyone, but I am a survivor of domestic abuse and I know how she felt! It's sad all the way around!"
:banghead:
She's a survivor? So am I, and I don't buy Jodi's story for even half a minute. Some people are literally just that blind sadly. She does not act like she is even close to a "very abused woman."

New thread is open and ready for move in! This thread will remain open for about 15 more minutes to ensure we don't lose anyone.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199346"]Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

"I live in AZ & it is a media circus there in Phoenix with Nancy Grace leading the pact. I'm sorry, but Jody reacted just like a very abused woman and shot the ******* to make sure he was good and dead. I know she is a bit touched to have put up with all of the dead guy's BS but when you have been abused so bad by someone, it is real easy to stab him 27 times, almost cut his head off, and then shot the SOB real good dead! Sorry, no I'm not sorry if I offended anyone, but I am a survivor of domestic abuse and I know how she felt! It's sad all the way around!"
:banghead:

This is exactly the kind of person I am worried about, the kind that will associate their own experience with Jodi's lies and believe whatever she says. I hope there are none on the jury.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

I just watched the you tube video A New Junkie uploaded and linked for us. JA sounds totally different now and her affect from that IS interview between then and now has remarkably changed. So is the IS interview the "real"JA or the one we are watching on the stand?

Somewhere between that interview , her sex tape, and attacking the dead TA, is the real Jodi, I suspect.

Is everyone ready? I predict this day is going to get really bizarre.

OT - I am so new here. What is the best way to keep up on this thread while the trial is going on? I want to keep up with all the WS comments. Luv you guys.

What I mean is ...do you keep refreshing the page? How do you keep up?

Also, how do you know when someone replies to or quotes one of your posts?

Thank you so much in advance.

:gthanks:

wonder how she will explain locking the bedroom door since she needed a key to do this....

Originally Posted by Stolat View Post
This may be the unpopular vote, but I've never been in the camp who believed she washed the camera intentionally. As a seasoned digital photographer, she would well know that soap and water will not necessarily erase a Memory card. It may fry the wiring of the camera, but not erase data. I personally believe she did to the camera what I accidentally did to my daughter's cellphone when I gathered up all her bed sheets in a hurry and threw them in the wash. Cellphone included. Ugh.

That's just my thought. She was just so meticulous about all her planning. I fail to see this very gross error fit into her MO. She could have easily found more reliable and explainable ways to destroy the photo evidence. It think the washed camera demonstrates her losing track of it as she was more fixated in her panic to clean the sheets.

And why bother to wash a bloody shirt???? She must have never done a loa of laundry in her life. Everyone knows that never would come out once drenched straight through with blood??? Why not put it in a garbage bag and burn it in the desert - or wherever she disposed on the rental car floor mats?

------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree: washing the camera was probably a total accident. The crime experts say that newbies always make a dumb mistake -- panic and do really dumb things that get them caught. I think she simply "misplaced" the camera in her deadly stupor.

That said, I don't think she knew enough about photography to know the images could survive the wash machine. I don't see her as a real photo professional, just an untrained wanna-be.

Yeah i caught that too, was this interview before or after the NINJAS came? Travis was killed june 4th so how early was her visit? I think she had to say early june after martinez confronted her with the pics of her on the camera. She could no long hang onto the April lie.

From the context, I gather this was when she was still claiming she wasn't there and knew nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann