jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth thinks yesterday's session was about something Juan wants to present today.
It's gunna be good.

Just marking the thread in case I can't resist checking in.my plan is to wait until after work so I'm not interrupted while watching Juan in action (yes, work is the intruder in my mind today)I know I'll be cranky if anyone ask me questions so I'm gonna try to avoid that because I have to see these folks everyday.

I do not know if I'll be strong enough to not look.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Maybe I'm seeing kittens...but...:what: I enlarged this photo 500x to look at the reflection in Travis' eye. The photo appears to have been taken in raw format so it enlarges nicely. Does anyone else see what I see?

I see a man with a beard, dressed in what looks like camo on the left. On the right I see the image of a person, possibly Jodi, wearing a black and gray stripped garment.

RefelectioninTraviseye_zpsc78b14f2.jpg

don't see it...I think it could be the flash[/QUOTE]

Whoa, I don't see that at all.

Maybe I'm seeing kittens...but...:what: I enlarged this photo 500x to look at the reflection in Travis' eye. The photo appears to have been taken in raw format so it enlarges nicely. Does anyone else see what I see?

I see a man with a beard, dressed in what looks like camo on the left. On the right I see the image of a person, possibly Jodi, wearing a black and gray stripped garment.

RefelectioninTraviseye_zpsc78b14f2.jpg

don't see it...I think it could be the flash[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't see it either.

Breaking news from the courthouse ;)

2hoh1yr.png

Quick Question: There is a lot of talk about where his dog was during all of this. Do we know where the dog was when Travis was found? Was it reported that the dog was running around...I didn't see any bloody paw prints and you know the do would have gone to where ever Travis was. Was he locked up in the garage, outside, etc? Do we know?

I believe that in the investigative report, one of the roommates stated that the dog was downstairs, and there was a gate at the bottom of the stairs preventing him from going up, which he found strange, but thought the other roommate had done it. There was also a floor cleaner out in the living room that TA had recently purchased, and according to him, the banister on the stairs looked like it had been wiped shiny and clean.

Was the dog up there or in the house running around?

No idea! If he was upstairs I imagine he would be flipping out when she attacked Travis and may have met a similar fate. No idea if the roomates put the gate up. Interested to find out - nobody's mentioned the dog that night.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Hear me out. If Jodi had a helper, like a strong man to do the dirty work. Jodi draws a blank to cover up the fact there was another person. Could she take this secret to her grave or does she wait until judge sounds the gavel?

Here's the thing that sent me over the edge yesterday, two things actually.

First, it feels like the defense TRICKED the jurors. The opening statement said she HAD TO kill TA, and then we heard all this blah blah blah blah. They lead the jurors on making them believe she was going to explain. I think her feigning memory loss must be infuriating to those poor patient jurors. If she had memory loss, they should have said that and been up front about it in the opening statement.

The second thing is, she just isn't sorry. There isn't even an attempt to fake remorse, except for herself.

"I can't talk to him at night anymore"..."I didn't want people to think I wasn't normal"..."I was afraid"...but NOTHING, zip, zed, nada about being sorry for him being left to decompose in the shower for 5 days.

/vent

Tick Tock.... Tick Tock....

I am relishing the fact that right now, Arias is a nervous freaking wreck and she is shaking like a chiuaua knowing that the "Jodi & Nurmi Show" is over! :panic:

:seeya:
Buh-Bye
:jail:

good morning all,
nice to be here today, i'll bet we see dt jumping up and down all day objecting. the hydraulic controls on their chairs will be worn out by days end. lol

For those of you expressing concern about JM's cross: chill out. He's been at this for decades. As I've said earlier, he's had most of this cross prepared for years. Adding in the lies she's spewed on the stand is icing on the cake. He will do a great job.

PLEASE don't forget prayers for the Alexander family today. Juan is likely going to be showing some pics beyond description.
My heart is breaking for them.

I hope JM is able to bait her into a melt down exposing her rage.. a la Perry Mason :)

Brought this over from the closed thread:

Wow. I am very surprised. I am not sure why a jail would allow inmates to order OTC meds when they can be stockpiled and/or used for bartering. Just makes more work for the jail staff IMO.

Don't they stand there while the prisoner takes them to make sure they are using them???

Hear me out. If Jodi had a helper, like a strong man to do the dirty work. Jodi draws a blank to cover up the fact there was another person. Could she take this secret to her grave or does she wait until judge sounds the gavel?

there was nobody else there. do you really believe she wouldn't throw someone else under the bus if she could? she did this BY HERSELF.

How many more years is JA going to testify before the prosecutor gets his turn and brings an end to this madness? Any estimates? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph