jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tick Tock.... Tick Tock....

I am relishing the fact that right now, Arias is a nervous freaking wreck and she is shaking like a chiuaua knowing that the "Jodi & Nurmi Show" is over! :panic:

:seeya:
Buh-Bye
:jail:

IMO, Jodi will not completely, totally 'get it' until the cross starts. She told whoppers for days honestly believing WE would believe.

InSession has a live shot of the judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure what is up?

They are saying there might be an issue about the still photographer????

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Juan Martinez has a very confident stride.. he is smiling. Looks like a prize fighter about to step in the ring. #JodiArias

Hey, JB made several comments that he never proved and the jury bought it. :dunno:

I wonder if Juan is going to start out being nice until she starts being evasive. The jury might not like an attack dog from the start. JMO

I think he is going to do like Beth said. He is going to show several lies and once he brings out those lies then he is going to hammer her.

Once he convinces the jury that she is nothing but a liar then the jury wont care if he is hard on her.

I hope he gives her hell.

I apologize if this has been covered but I just logged on and am a bit confused. A female anchor on HLN just stated that trial begins at 1:30pm ET today. Is this true? Or is it 12:30pm usual time?

Hln will start airing at 130 I guess. Although court started around 1235 yesterday hln didn't start til 1

Being at work I am just unable to watch it but I will say since I did watch the whole Casey A trial I now no longer can even guess what a jury is thinking.

there was nobody else there. do you really believe she wouldn't throw someone else under the bus if she could? she did this BY HERSELF.

Stranger things have happened. It sure make it easier to understand the energy and strength it took to accomplish all the details. He sat in the car and waited for the signal to come in and he botched the murder. Jodi says I will get him in the shower and then you pull the trigger. Kind of explains the look on Travi's face. Can you imagine?

Well this is interesting....

any lips readers online this morning??

Well...I have a feeling I will have trouble refreshing and getting in and out of here today!
I may have to discuss and comment to my dog!!

Did I hear Katiecoolady will be there all day today?

Just pulled up AZ family and the attorneys are at a side bar. . .is this old footage or are we live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat