Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabelle, that is just an unrelated woman in the photoline up page

Well, she already has admitted she was there, and that she killed him. So, the receipts shouldn't be too much of a problem in tracking her. There has to be something else on those receipts.

Agree. The only thing I have come away with is that Jody was still blond when she rented the car. What self defense, battered woman kills her abuser and then dyes her hair to change her appearance? Why? The abuser is no longer a threat.

Agree. The only thing I have come away with is that Jody was still blond when she rented the car. What self defense, battered woman kills her abuser and then dyes her hair to change her appearance? Why? The abuser is no longer a threat.

She dyed it on the way...she was brunette when she reached Travis

she is an investigator's DREAM with all of her credit card trails!

#1 deposit account#8006 $400 6/3 10:10

#2 deposit account#7148 $300 6/3 10:11

#3 deposit account#7148 $100 6/3 10:15

Nice catch! Don't know what it means....but it's sure interesting!

she was dead broke... she was using her CC for everything it would seem.. even little one dollar purchases

She dyed it on the way...she was brunette when she reached Travis

I didn't know that! Even more ammo towards premeditation IMO. How do we know that she dyed her hair on the way to Travis? In the sex pose photos? ( I haven't seen and don't want to see)

I don't think that's Jodi's photo either but the attorney is trying VERY hard ot make sure it's in every display. Strange.

I didn't know that! Even more ammo towards premeditation IMO. How do we know that she dyed her hair on the way to Travis? In the sex pose photos? ( I haven't seen and don't want to see)

Yes, in the photos taken with Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member