Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant no offense to them. I was talking about her bedroom.

I read somewhere her grandfather has cancer. I have nothing buy compassion and sympathy for them.

But I can see and understand Jodi's desire to latch onto someone that could get her out of there. There being that bedroom.

any screen shot of bedroom? TIA

States Exhibit #317 - exterior of residence of defendant
33ugavq.png

States Exhibit #318 - interior of residence
2lmnh1u.png

States Exhibit #319 - interior of residence, front door on the left
10ck7tc.png

States Exhibit #320 - Area/places searched during execution of search warrant
2wfms2f.jpg

I meant no offense to them. I was talking about her bedroom.

I read somewhere her grandfather has cancer. I have nothing buy compassion and sympathy for them.

But I can see and understand Jodi's desire to latch onto someone that could get her out of there. There being that bedroom.

That bedroom is better than anything else she will ever sleep in. Thankfully.

interesting that she kept all these receipts. She was smart enough to get rid of the gun, and maybe even the knife... but kept all these receipts?

I have no link to back it up, but she definitely said in an interview (I believe it was the jailhouse one, that JVM and NG keep showing clips of her putting on her make-up from, that she was thinking of what Travis would've done in that situation, and that he would;ve smiled.

Thanks. That is what I thought. What is WRONG with her? :furious:

Yep...car guy identified Jodi with blonde hair and she had a guy with her. What? Who? Where? When?

see... I didn't hear that... I'm too busy wiping the drool from my chin *sigh*

who was the guy????

Linda, do you have the link to ustream you can share? I want that for home when I'm on my ipad. Thanks!

I downloaded the ustream app onto my ipad yesterday so I could watch while I elliptical. Download that and then search for AZ family. They have a channel. Then click on the 3 icon that says LIVE

Droid has a ustream app to so I'm watching it at work on my phone. Shhhhh

see... I didn't hear that... I'm too busy wiping the drool from my chin *sigh*

who was the guy????
Not a clue yet...maybe a friend who dropped her off? I dunno. Please, please let there be receipts in Arizona. :please:

2041 on 2 June 08
she stopped at a corner store
(used the same card)

This testimony of the credit card paper trail will teach all the psychos out there that cash is king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezel