Just Spoke with Mr. Gigax. He is 100 percent Innocent.

Jayelles said:
I'm not sure what you mean. Gigax moved away months before either JBR or Helgoth's deaths.

Except for the telephone conversation, how do you know he's telling the truth?

Maikai said:
Except for the telephone conversation, how do you know he's telling the truth?

I have little faith in people claiming unnamed sources so I'm not going to claim mine and ask you to accept my word on it. I am happy to post that I am personally satisfied, but in doing so, I have no expectations that others take my word on it.

Maikai-

Try his probation officer.

The "investigators" surely were privy to this information.

It's either downright incompetance or deception. Take your pick.

Sabrina said:
Maikai-

Try his probation officer.

The "investigators" surely were privy to this information.

It's either downright incompetance or deception. Take your pick.

With the caseloads they have, how many know what their "clients" are up to on a daily basis? And if someone slips through the cracks, how many are going to admit it?

Maikai said:
With the caseloads they have, how many know what their "clients" are up to on a daily basis? And if someone slips through the cracks, how many are going to admit it?

His record shows he didn't slip through the cracks. Not for four full years.

Maikai,

Do you doubt Jameson spoke to him?

In a nutshell, when someone moves out of state there must have a reciprocal agreement between the two states which includes lots of extra papers about the arrangement, including where he is living and employment. Of course probation offices cannot keep tabs on people 24 hours a day but they would have known he moved to Indiana if they checked this. I think they did and the "disappearance" is just dramatic b.s. to make it look like he was" in hiding "or "on the run" as one of the U.K. trailers stated.

If you want to cop the attitude about law enforcement, that's fine --I surely hope that you never need their assistance-- but can you tell us why these "renowned" investigators didn't know how to use Google?

but he could have travelled anywhere in between probation officer visits. There could be a lot more to that story...or nothing at all. If someone were involved, would you expect them to admit it during a telephone call from a stranger? I also think he could offer a lot more insight into Helgoth, at a minium---and perhaps he is doing that.

Why would Patsy write a fake ransom note to cover for Helgoth or Gigax? Methinks certain Ramsey supporters are grasping at straws.

imo

I also think he could offer a lot more insight into Helgoth, at a minium---and perhaps he is doing that.

Helgoth has been cleared on DNA. Why is it that Ramsey supporters use the DNA to "clear" the Ramseys yet they think a man who has no connection with the Ramseys and whose DNA does not match should still be investigated as a suspect?

Not only was Helgoth cleared on DNA but the boot does not match per Beckner.

The "mold" or dirt thing is ridiculous. Unless someone can show me that Helgoth was like Imelda and owned hundreds of shoes, wouldn't one think he wore those shoes a few times from December 25 to February 14?

Not only that, but then the boots remained in the house until several months later when "detectives" asked Kenady to break in and get them. Kenady complied and stole some checks along the way, remember?

Did the detectives get a mold/dirt expert to analyze the residue? No, they just stated unscientifically that the boots had dirt on them which matched the dirt/mold in the Ramsey basement.

This could never be admitted into evidence in court.

It's 100% spin which is presented to the criminal investigation unsophisticated public.

I take that back. With shows like C.S.I., even though half of what they show is not true and Hollywood hype, someone with reasonable intelligence should be able to see what is going on here.

If the shoe print was a Bruno Magli with only 100 pairs sold in the US, mayube I would listen. There were millions of Hi Tech boots and hikers sold in the US 1n 1996-1997. Millions. Did these " worold renowned" detectives ever check with the local Foot Locker or Sports Authority to see how many Hi Tec boots were sold in Boulder?

I am also sure that Mr. Helgoth left some handwriting samples around. If it were anything close, we surely would have heard of it. It would have been touted all over the camera.

The animal hairs are a joke too. The labs can tell what animal, even what breed it comes from. We have never heard. Patsy owned beaver lined boots, which I believe were never turned in for analysis.

The latest is Tom Bennett told Tricia that he is not and was not ever a suspect.

Tracey had to know this all along. He is a poor excuse of a journalist, especially when his first production was about the reckless media accusing the poor Ramseys. Well, he just accused poor Mr. G. and provided false information in his production. If this isn't a hypocrite, I don't know what is. Tracey and his buddy Kenady are a two bit *advertiser censored* seeking fame and $$$ over a dead child.

Sabrina said:
The latest is Tom Bennett told Tricia that he is not and was not ever a suspect.

Tracey had to know this all along. He is a poor excuse of a journalist, especially when his first production was about the reckless media accusing the poor Ramseys. Well, he just accused poor Mr. G. and provided false information in his production. If this isn't a hypocrite, I don't know what is. Tracey and his buddy Kenady are a two bit *advertiser censored* seeking fame and $$$ over a dead child.

Amen Sabrina. Let's not forget Ollie Gray. The private investigator working for the Ramseys and the "Boulder D.A.'s office" according to this crock.

Let's see if I have this correct. Tom Bennett, a highly respected investigator working for Mary Keenan, says Gigax has never been a suspect and they were not looking for him. Yet the Ramseys investigator, working with the same D.A., says they can't find Mr. X and he is their prime suspect. He is "underground" and dangerous. Oh yes. We found Gigax in about 5 minutes.

This is one big *advertiser censored* cluster that Tracey and Gray have gotten themselves into.

We are preparing several things in several areas. Lots of paperwork but it's worth it.

I'll keep you posted.
Tricia

Headsup

The latest Ofcom (Brit tv regulator) bulletin shows that there have been two further complaints about the Tracey documentary. None are from me BTW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81
Back