Kaine describes what Terri told him about Kyron’s disappearance

This is just one example, of many, from everyone involved with this case that just make me think we are not getting the big picture. Something is amiss with this case, just my own opinion.

I agree ... even from this interview with Kaine, in "My Opinion" we really did not learn anything "new" or any type of "bombshell" from him.

However, I do believe Kaine knows a lot more than he can state pubicly, and I do understand that because he does NOT want to compromise the ongoing investigation.

:cow::cow::cow:

So am I to believe that TH went to 2 FM stores to get meds for an ear infection? My son had many growing up (thanks to day care) and the ONLY thing that worked was antibiotics. Tylenol or just OTC pain meds did no good when an ear hurts like that. So if the baby in fact had an ear infection, why didn't she take her to the doctor (or did she at some point in time)?

Just curious.

Mel

That's an interesting point. My own opinion is that with all the interviews of who was where, when, for how long, etc., there should have been numerous reports of baby K with Terri (especially the teacher they chatted with who heard/misheard Kyron's doctor appointment info) --- so Kaine shouldn't be fuzzy on that fact - that should be pretty much rock solid info for him at this point.

First of all, I think Kaine is, has been and will continue to be very careful about what investigative information he reveals. Earlier joint interviews with DY have shown her to get emotional and blurt out information, and KH to soften, back peddle and 'opinionate' things that DY let out. (by let out, I mean information that did not come from LE to the public)

It's also possible that KH is actually fuzzy about babyK's whereabouts on June 4. He wasn't with her. Therefore, he can't have any firsthand knowledge. He has had stories (varied) from TH when she was still at home, information from LE (which could be true or not) and perhaps reports from neighbors who were at the school and witnessed either X or Y.

Imagine how maddening it must be to not even know for certain where your infant child was for those crucial few hours of one day.

However, I do believe Kaine knows a lot more than he can state pubicly, and I do understand that because he does NOT want to compromise the ongoing investigation.

I agree & this is what I woulda said up there ^^ if you hadn't already said it so well.

I'm another who has always thought that is something really amiss with this case. Every time I read or hear anything that Kaine says I'm like "WTH". He says he didn't notice the staring spells, but acknowledges that Kyron was sleep deprived due to a toddler crying for two weeks. Who the heck lets a baby cry in pain with ear infections for two weeks and a school age child to be kept up at night. Antibiotics will help an ear infection the first day or two and there are numbing ear drops and tylenol for pain. If the toddler was up crying half the night for two weeks then why on earth does he say that he never had to do anything special like drive her around to get her to sleep! Furthermore, he says that Terri was passed out drunk every night then woke up really late and let the baby get up til he put a stop to it, but that Terri went into hissy fits about it. Poor Kyron.

I'm another who has always thought that is something really amiss with this case. Every time I read or hear anything that Kaine says I'm like "WTH". He says he didn't notice the staring spells, but acknowledges that Kyron was sleep deprived due to a toddler crying for two weeks. Who the heck lets a baby cry in pain with ear infections for two weeks and a school age child to be kept up at night. Antibiotics will help an ear infection the first day or two and there are numbing ear drops and tylenol for pain. If the toddler was up crying half the night for two weeks then why on earth does he say that he never had to do anything special like drive her around to get her to sleep! Furthermore, he says that Terri was passed out drunk every night then woke up really late and let the baby get up til he put a stop to it, but that Terri went into hissy fits about it. Poor Kyron.

I sure agree with you Txsvicki, in fact I think it is what he doesn't talk about that makes me sit up and bark a bit !!! It has to be LE has asked him not to talk about what life was like in their home before Kyron went missing. How could he live with a wife who passed out drunk every night and even allow her to care for the children? It doesn't wash. I think there is allot more to the story and won't even say what I think was going on there. But whatever is not being told by him as a father and husband could be what is amiss with this case. I would love to ask him some questions. Ya sure ya bet 'cha :banghead: And that is what I got out of his interview.

ETA: To clarify, I don't think Kaine had anything to do with Kyron going missing but I think he saw plenty.

I think if Kaine is holding back, it is because of Desiree...she got so angry when she heard the first bits about what was going on in the household...if she hears more signs/warnings/clues, she might totally lose it...and with good reason, IMO.

I think if Kaine is holding back, it is because of Desiree...she got so angry when she heard the first bits about what was going on in the household...if she hears more signs/warnings/clues, she might totally lose it...and with good reason, IMO.

Oh, I agree Clu. If she learned anything that was allowed or known by him that put Kyron in some danger she would lose it. I do think tho she pretty much knows everything with the laison her hubby must have with investigators. IMO only

I agree. My son was inconsolable when he was teething... he had them come in 4 at a time! I lived in Gresham during this case (if you aren't local, that's the East Side) and I myself have driven my infant son around in our Nissan Armada in an attempt to get some peace for me but #1 comfort for my son.

This story hit me hard for several reasons.. 1.. I am local and my daughter were Kyrons age.. my sons name is also VERY close to Kyron...Kyloe..
2. I am a step parent. My step daughters mother had serious issues with drugs. They came to live with us and I love them but it wasn't easy! Their mother used to say ugly things about me to them.. she would even go so far as to tell her friends that I was abusive (furthest thing from it). The oldest girl loved her mom like she was a queen, nothin at all wrong with that, but this meant that she hated me and raising her was hard. She always talked back, saying the usual "Your not my mom!!!" Response. Her and I went rounds, figuratively speaking. She wanted her mom and no one else! If something had happened to my girl (notice I still call her mine) you'd bet your butt her mother would point the finger at me immediately! I always felt somewhat empathetic with Terri concerning that aspect of his disappearance, in fact, when the news broke, I said "Oh my god, they are going to blame it on the step mom...."
Being a step parent can seem like a very thankless task at times! Doing all the work.. always trying harder and always being told that you aren't good enough... no matter how many times that kid told me she hated me or how often her mother told people how horrible of a job I was doing, I still kept on and I still love that girl like she was my own, but it wasn't easy.

My ex husband used to be a body builder and he has competed in the same events (male division obviously) and we used the same gym for a while. I've never spoken to her but I could tell she was a determined person.

I noticed that too.... I wonder why Des wasn't able to retain primary custody of Kyron? It is still rather unusual for the father to be awarded full custody unless there is a serious cause for concern about the mother....unless the mother agrees to being the part time parent. Some men are controlling in that way....

I noticed that too.... I wonder why Des wasn't able to retain primary custody of Kyron? It is still rather unusual for the father to be awarded full custody unless there is a serious cause for concern about the mother....unless the mother agrees to being the part time parent. Some men are controlling in that way....

Desiree gave custody to Kaine when Kyron was a toddler because she was seriously ill. She had to go to Canada for treatment. She and Kaine thought it would be better for him since Desiree was so sick and Kyron was so young. When she regained her health she didn't want to disrupt her son's life and she thought he was well cared for. When he became unhappy shortly before the disappearance Desiree asked Kaine about changing custody but Kaine was resistant. Desiree might've gone to court to get custody in the future but then Kyron went missing.
It had NOTHING to do with her fitness as a parent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back